Subject: Please check that all your I-Ds have come out

From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 09:31:39 -0800

Folks,

there have been roughly 900 I-Ds sent in and announced during the last 2 
weeks.
I've heard some reports (about 5) of I-Ds not being published, or being 
published without an announcement.

Can you please check that all the documents you care about for your agendas 
have come out?

If you find inconsistencies, please send a message to 
[email-masked] - disregard the autoresponse; the mail will be 
read!

                       Harald

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 11:26:18 -0800 (PST)

> [email-masked] - disregard the autoresponse; the mail will be

On the flip side, I received one report from someone who received the automated
response saying they missed the deadline but then saw their document appear a
couple of days later.

				Ned