Subject: Successfully delegated responsibility: a gathering place in Minneapolis? (fwd)

From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2003 15:48:23 -0600

Henrik Levkowetz has found us a place....

the Rock Bottom Microbrewery.
I'll be there - all the WG/BOF chairs are welcome!
Note: The nomcom people have asked if they could come too - and I've said 
yes; do talk to them, they are friendly and want to help!

               Harald

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Date: 9. november 2003 22:35 +0100
From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
To: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Delegation of responsibility: a gathering place in Minneapolis?

The "Billiards Room" area has been reserved for us Wednesday from 10:00
pm to 01:00 am at no cost. This area is part of the main pub room, but
is on a different level and will be roped off so it's for us only.

The location is at the corner of 9th and Hennepin. From the Hilton you
walk out the entrance and turn right (north) on Marquette. Take the
second street - 9th - left (west), and follow it to the 3rd crossing
avenue, Hennepin. Turn right and walk 100 meters to the entrance of
LaSalle mall. The entrance to Rock Bottom is right inside.

---------- End Forwarded Message ----------

Subject: Re: Delegation of responsibility: a gathering place in Minneapolis?
From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
To: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2003 22:35:09 +0100

> if we can reserve one room without paying (much?) for it, that would be 
> perfect.
> I think we were on the order of 40-50 in Vienna; I would expect somewhat 
> larger numbers in Minneapolis.

The "Billiards Room" area has been reserved for us Wednesday from 10:00
pm to 01:00 am at no cost. This area is part of the main pub room, but
is on a different level and will be roped off so it's for us only. 

The location is at the corner of 9th and Hennepin. From the Hilton you 
walk out the entrance and turn right (north) on Marquette. Take the 
second street - 9th - left (west), and follow it to the 3rd crossing
avenue, Hennepin. Turn right and walk 100 meters to the entrance of
LaSalle mall. The entrance to Rock Bottom is right inside.

	Henrik

---

From: "Theodore Ts'o" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 17:59:34 -0500

Oops, the wg chairs meeting is scheduled against the PGP key signing
again...  I'll probably make it to the Billiards room eventually, but
will be rather late....

						- Ted

---

From: Spencer Dawkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 15:08:51 -0800 (PST)

Can we pick a place to meet and walk over together? Are we
walking out the front door (in which case, meet at hotel
registration)?

And this time, let's not plan on following Harald!

Spencer

---

From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 17:42:52 -0600

Henrik, post your picture on the Web, and we'll all follow you! :-)

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 22:12:34 -0600

I'll be the guy in a dark sweater decorated on the front with a 
Guinness-carrying Penguin within a round Keltic wreath :-)

Let's meet at the hotel reservation, as suggested.

	Henrik