Subject: Input to the 58th IETF Meeting Proceedings

From: Rebecca Bunch <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 16:16:00 -0500

***This message is for all Working Groups and BoFs that met at IETF 58 in 
Minneapolis, Minnesota. ***

Dear Working Group and BoF Chairs:

The deadline for submission of minutes and presentation slides for 
inclusion in the proceedings of the 58th IETF is  Friday, December 19, 2003 
at 17:00 ET.  If you wish your materials to be included in the proceedings, 
then please send them to [email-masked] by that time.  Any materials 
received after that time will not be included.

As of today, 61 groups have not yet submitted any materials, 3 have 
submitted minutes but no slides, and 19 have submitted slides but no 
minutes.  The current status of the proceedings, including the list of 
groups in each category, is available at:

www.ietf.org/proceedings/03nov/index.html

If you have already submitted materials, we encourage you to review them on 
line and send any corrections to [email-masked].

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

The IETF Secretariat

Rebecca F. Bunch
Foretec Seminars, Inc.
1895 Preston White Dr.
Suite 100
Reston, VA  20191
703-620-9053, x5365
703-620-9071