Subject: Jabber archive

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 12:25:33 -0500

Sorry to post an RTFM question, but I can't find TFM (is there one?).  How
do I go about accessing the archive of a WG Jabber session?

- Ralph

---

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 14:31:54 -0500

> do I go about accessing the archive of a WG Jabber session?

They're available at http://www.xmpp.org/ietf-logs/

---

From: Marshall Rose <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 11:54:34 -0800

> do I go about accessing the archive of a WG Jabber session?

http://www.xmpp.org/ietf-logs/

/mtr

---

From: David Mitton <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 16:20:14 -0500

>http://www.xmpp.org/ietf-logs/

Okay,
         well that was an eye-opener.  On Friday I tried to connect to 
radext and capwap, and while I followed the directions stored away from 
earlier email, I did not manage to connect to an active session, nor do I 
see my availablity in the logs.
I connected to something where nobody was.

Seems I didn't connect to the right place.
What did I do wrong? <bg> and why didn't it complain?
Are there different setups for each IETF?  What changes?

Dave.

---

From: Marshall Rose <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 14:15:08 -0800

> Are there different setups for each IETF?  What changes?

there were different setups, now there is only one:
http://www.xmpp.org/ietf-chat.html

/mtr