Subject: RE: scribes

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 17:11:05 +0200

Spencer,

A few meta-comments.  My firewall won't let Jabber traverse it, so it limits the
usability of it.  Many people in my WG has mentioned the same thing to me.  Jabber
doesn't really help me as a chair, I've asked my WG if anyone was running Jabber
and noone raised there hands, so I wonder if any of them found Jabber useful.

It seems Jabber is most helpful for those folks (usually IESG members??) who need
to be in 2 places at one time.

John

---

From: Marshall Rose <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 09:35:18 -0600

> It seems Jabber is most helpful for those folks (usually IESG members??) who
> need to be in 2 places at one time.

ymmv.

the only trend i've seen is that the higher up the area is in "the stack" the
more it gets used...

/mtr