Subject: nomcom WG chairs questionnaire

From: "Phil Roberts" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 17:28:59 -0500

(I'm sending this on behalf of Rich Draves, the nomcom chair)
-------------------------------------------------------------
[Many of you have already sent nominations or feedback to the nomcom.
Thank you.]

The nomcom especially wants feedback from WG chairs on several issues.
Please respond to the below questions in email to [email-masked]. All
your input to the nomcom will be held in confidence.

1. How are the incumbents on the IESG doing? (Both those whose terms are
up and those who aren't candidates.)

2. How is your Area doing? What are its strengths & weaknesses? Does it
have the right vision? Is the execution OK?

3. What qualities should the nomcom prioritize when looking at the
candidates in your Area? For example, subject matter expertize vs
organizational ability vs team work??

4. Please nominate anyone whom you think would be successful as an AD in
your Area.

Also, many members of the nomcom will be at the Rock Bottom Brewery
Wednesday evening, and you can chat with us then. We have small orange
dots on our badges.

Thanks,
Rich

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 00:41:52 +0200

Phil,

To whom should we return this questionaire to?

John

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] 
> [mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf
> Of ext Phil Roberts
> Sent: 11 November, 2003 00:29
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: nomcom WG chairs questionnaire
> 
> 
>

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 00:42:39 +0200

Forget my last mail, I read and noticed the email ... sorry.

John