Subject: Agendas for IETF58

From: Avri Doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 16:14:01 +0900

I am wondering if there is any reason why the agendas from Minneapolis 
are already removed.  In the absence of proceedings the agendas are a 
good way to do start trying to figure what was discussed in meetings 
one could not attend because of scheduling conflicts.  It seems that 
those pages should stick around until the proceedings pages are 
available.

a.

---

From: Marcia Beaulieu <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 08:12:02 -0500

Hi Avri,

The agendas have not been removed, just moved.  They can be found at
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/meetings.html  under General Information by
clicking on "List of Past Meetings" and clicking on "Final Agenda" then
the specific working group or "Agenda for the 58th IETF Meeting"  then
the specific working group.

Their is a third way, by clicking on "Working Group and BOF Agendas",
but I just noticed that link is not working.  I will have that one fixed this
morning.

Marcia

At 04:14 PM 12/5/03 +0900, Avri Doria wrote:
>I am wondering if there is any reason why the agendas from Minneapolis are
>already removed.  In the absence of proceedings the agendas are a good way
>to do start trying to figure what was discussed in meetings one could not
>attend because of scheduling conflicts.  It seems that those pages should
>stick around until the proceedings pages are available.
>
>a.
>
>