Subject: OT? IETF 59 Hotel Reservation Form

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 23:50:22 +0100

(I don't think this is properly a subject for the wgchairs list, but I'm
not sure where I'd better send it...)

I just went to arrange a hotel reservation for IETF 59 in Seoul, after
the announcement went out on the IETF-Announce list.

I found that the Hotel Reservation Form, which one is supposed to fax
or email in, is provided in MS Word format.  Could we please have this
in plaintext (preferable - especially if it's to be emailed) or at least
HTML or PDF (a bit more cross-platform than MSWord) ?

	Henrik

---

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 16:01:51 -0800

Attached are pdf and rtf formats.  I'll ask the secretariat to post them
as well.
			Ted

---

From: Marcia Beaulieu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 08:37:16 -0500

Henrik,

The reservation form has been changed to text form.  The web page will reflect
the new version after 11:00am ET today.

Marcia