Subject: "LAST Call for Input to the 58th IETF Meeting Proceedings"

From: Rebecca Bunch <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 17:05:54 -0500

***This message is for all Working Groups and BoFs that met at IETF 58 in 
Minneapolis, Minnesota. ***

Dear Working Group and BoF Chairs:

The deadline for submission of minutes and presentation slides for 
inclusion in the proceedings of the 58th IETF Meeting is Friday, December 
19, 2003 at 17:00 ET.  Please send all materials to [email-masked] by 
that time.  Any materials received after that time will not be 
included.  Please note that submission of minutes is mandatory, while 
submission of presentation slides is optional.

Minutes may be submitted in plain text (Unix/Mac/Dos) or in HTML.  Minutes 
submitted in plain text will be reformatted by the Secretariat.  Therefore, 
if you are concerned about preserving the formatting of your minutes, then 
please submit them in HTML.

Presentation slides may be submitted in any of the following formats:

.TXT Plain text (Unix/Mac/Dos)
.DOC MS Word Document (v95 - 2000)
.PDF Adobe Portable Document Format (Acrobat 3, 4, 5, 6)
.PPT MS PowerPoint (v95 - 2000)

When submitting slides for multiple presentations, please indicate the 
order that the presentations should appear in the proceedings.

Ninety-seven (97) working groups and BoFs met at IETF 58.  As of today 7 
have not yet submitted any materials, 7 have submitted minutes but no 
slides, and 3 have submitted slides but no minutes.  The current status of 
the proceedings, including the list of groups in each category, is 
available at:

www.ietf.org/proceedings/03nov/index.html

If you have already submitted materials, then we encourage you to review 
them on line and send any corrections to [email-masked].

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

The IETF Secretariat

Rebecca F. Bunch
Foretec Seminars, Inc.
1895 Preston White Dr.
Suite 100
Reston, VA  20191
703-620-9053, x5365
703-620-9071
Rebecca F. Bunch
Foretec Seminars, Inc.
1895 Preston White Dr.
Suite 100
Reston, VA  20191
703-620-9053, x5365
703-620-9071

---

From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 18:21:27 -0800

Now that the deadline is passed....

--On 19. desember 2003 17:05 -0500 Rebecca Bunch <[email-masked]> wrote:

> slides, and 3 have submitted slides but no minutes.

this is, I believe, the most complete set of minutes we've managed in many, 
many IETF meetings.

THANK YOU, folks!

And special thanks to Rebecca for her insistent prodding and updated lists 
of missing minutes - and to everyone who helped take them, format them, 
follow up, correct, push, encourage, proofread and send in!

                        Harald