Subject: WG Chairs Training Lunch

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 12:16:23 -0500

Hi All,

In addition to the public training sessions that I announced yesterday, we will
be holding a WG chairs training lunch in Seoul on Wednesday, March 3, 2004
from 11:30am-1:00pm.  Lunch will be served.  This session is open to 
all current
WG chairs and BOF chairs.

The topic of this session will be "Making Effective Use of the I-D 
Tracker", and
the session will include a presentation that includes an explanation of the
IESG document handling process, the meaning of our document states, and a
description of the IESG balloting process.  The presentation will be 
followed by
demo of the I-D Tracker and (time permitting) a chance to try it out yourself
with support from experienced users.

If you would like to attend this lunch, you must RSVP to [email-masked] ASAP.
These sessions are filled on first-come, first-served basis.

Hope to see you all in Seoul!

Margaret