Subject: Fwd: WG Chairs Training Lunch (Reminder)

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 07:53:08 -0500

Just a reminder to RSVP for the WG Chairs Training Lunch, open to all WG and
BOF chairs.

If you plan to attend this session, please RSVP to [email-masked] by Monday
(23-Feb) at noon EST.  The location for this session will be 
finalized next week
and sent to those who have responded.

Wednesday, March 3, 2004
=====================
1130-1300  WG Chairs Training Lunch

     "How to Make Effective Use of the I-D Tracker"
             - Explanation of tracker document states
             - Description of the IESG Balloting process
             - Tracker Demo and Hands-on Lab

     Lunch will be served.

This session is intended to help WG chairs make effective use of the 
I-D Tracker
to track and manage WG documents after they have been submitted to the IESG
for publication. The I-D tracker gives immediate access to document status
information and IESG balloting information (including blocking and non-blocking
comments).  WG chairs who make effective use of the I-D Tracker can increase
the speed at which their documents are processed by quickly responding to
document issues, following up with editors when document updates are needed,
and alerting the responsible AD when updates are available that should resolve
all of the documented issues.

Hope to see you all in Seoul!

Margaret