Subject: All I-Ds are now posted

From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 12:35:38 -0800

Thanks to the Secretariat's hard work, all the 678 internet-drafts, 
including the 245 -00 drafts, submitted since Feb 2 and before the 
deadlines should now be in the I-D directories.

WG chairs - please check that everything you thought should have been 
submitted before Korea is in fact in the I-D directories!

If you find lost stuff (I hope not!), please send to 
[email-masked] - if you find authors who have been AWOL and 
didn't get their stuff in, you need to figure out what to do....

                    Harald

---

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 16:41:27 -0500

> deadlines should now be in the I-D directories.

The deadline was Monday morning.  It is now Thursday afternoon.  That means 
the IETF Secretariat did a good chunk of this work in the last 72 hours.  I 
know I personally saw turnaround times of less than 24 hours on drafts I 
knew were submitted in the last few hours before the deadline.

That is absolutely fabulous.  I do hope the folks at the Secretariat know 
how much we appreciate their efforts.

-- Jeffrey T. Hutzelman (N3NHS) <[email-masked]>
   Sr. Research Systems Programmer
   School of Computer Science - Research Computing Facility
   Carnegie Mellon University - Pittsburgh, PA