Subject: LAST Call for Input to the 59th IETF Meeting Proceedings"

From: Rebecca Bunch <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 12:46:19 -0400

***This message is for all Working Groups and BoFs that met at IETF 59th 
Seoul, Korea. ***

Dear Working Group and BoF Chairs:

The deadline for submission of minutes and presentation slides for 
inclusion in the proceedings of the 59th IETF Meeting was Friday, April 2, 
2004 at 17:00 ET.   I will be accepting comments, changes and corrections 
until Friday, April 16, 2004 at 15:00 ET.

If you have not yet submitted slides or minutes, I have extended the 
deadline until Friday, April 9, 2004 at 15:00 ET.

As of Wednesday, April 7, 2004:

The following groups have not yet submitted any materials:
apparea, dnsop, iea, manet

The following haven't submitted minutes:
mmusic, marid

If I made a mistake in presentation order, minutes aren't showing up 
correctly, or anything else, please contact me directly at [email-masked].

Minutes may be submitted in plain text (Unix/Mac/Dos) or in HTML.  Minutes 
submitted in plain text will be reformatted by the Secretariat.  Therefore, 
if you are concerned about preserving the formatting of your minutes, then 
please submit them in HTML.

Presentation slides may be submitted in any of the following formats:

.TXT Plain text (Unix/Mac/Dos)
.DOC MS Word Document (v95 - 2000)
.PDF Adobe Portable Document Format (Acrobat 3, 4, 5, 6)
.PPT MS PowerPoint (v95 - 2000)

When submitting slides for multiple presentations, please indicate the 
order that the presentations should appear in the proceedings.

The current status of the proceedings, including the list of groups in each 
category, is available at:

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/04mar/index.html

If you have already submitted materials, then we encourage you to review 
them on line and send any corrections to [email-masked].

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

The IETF Secretariat

Rebecca F. Bunch
Foretec Seminars, Inc.
1895 Preston White Dr.
Suite 100
Reston, VA  20191
703-620-9053, x5365
703-620-9071