Subject: XML Directorate Reconstruction

From: "Scott Hollenbeck" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 08:46:26 -0400

Ted Hardie and I are in the process of reconstructing the IETF Applications
Area XML Directorate.  The Directorate will be used for two primary
purposes:

1. To assist the Applications Area Directors (Ted and me) in matters
pertaining to the use of XML in IETF protocol specifications, and

2. To assist the IETF community, especially working group chairs and
document authors, in reviewing documents that use XML to specify protocols
or protocol elements.

The directorate can be reached by sending a note to the [email-masked]
mailing list.  Anyone can send a message to this list, but membership is
closed.  An open list for discussion of XML use in IETF protocols,
[email-masked] [1], is also available.

Members of the Directorate:

Tim Bray
Ned Freed
Graham Klyne
Andy Newton
Marshall Rose
Phil Shafer

-Scott-

[1]
http://www.imc.org/ietf-xml-use/index.html