Subject: Minutes of Interim Working Group Meetings

From: "Barbara B. Fuller" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 08:44:25 -0400

Dear IETF Working Group Chairs:

Many of you hold "interim" working group meetings in addition to holding 
sessions at the tri-annual IETF Meetings.  Please note that interim 
meetings, including face-to-face meetings, telephone conferences, and video 
conferences, are subject to the same reporting requirements as sessions at 
IETF Meetings.  Specifically, as stated in Section 3.1, "Session Planning," 
of RFC 2418, "IETF Working Group Guidelines and Procedures," working group 
chairs are responsible for ensuring that minutes of interim working group 
meetings are prepared, and that the minutes are submitted to the IETF 
Secretariat for inclusion in the Proceedings of the next IETF 
Meeting.  When submitting materials for interim working group meetings, 
please follow the instructions provided in the "Call for Input" for the 
Proceedings.

Regards,

Barbara

------------------------------------------------
Barbara B. Fuller
Acting Executive Director
Internet Engineering Task Force

Natick, Massachusetts Office:

Phone: +1-508-650-4020
Fax:     +1-508-650-4639

Reston, Virginia Office:

Phone: +1-703-620-9053
Fax:     +1-703-620-9071