Subject: Agenda postings may be getting lost

From: Paul Hoffman / VPNC <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 13:21:22 -0700

Hi again. I turned in my agendas this morning to [email-masked], but 
got back the following after a few hours, but only for one of the 
agendas:

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

   [email-masked]
     local delivery failed

Hopefully, there is a way for us to find out which agenda postings 
did and didn't make it.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium

---

From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 22:46:29 +0200

The trouble ticket system at the secretariat seems to have crashed.
Since there's not much use in filing a trouble ticket on that, I've called 
the 24-hour "we will wake someone up for you" telephone.
Hope it gets fixed fast.

                      Harald

--On 24. juli 2004 13:21 -0700 "Paul Hoffman / VPNC" 
<[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi again. I turned in my agendas this morning to [email-masked], but got
> back the following after a few hours, but only for one of the agendas:
>
> Hopefully, there is a way for us to find out which agenda postings did
> and didn't make it.
>
> --Paul Hoffman, Director
> --VPN Consortium
>
>
>
>

---

From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 14:36:28 +0200

turned out MySQL on one of the servers had died due to a DoS attack... up 
and running again now, but some mail bounced, and those will have to be 
sent again.

              Harald