Subject: Multicast for meeting in San Diego?

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 07:32:10 -0400

Margaret, Thomas - do either of you know the status of A/V transmission 
(via multicast or other) of WG meetings over the Internet?  I looked 
briefly at the IETF 60 web page http://ietf.org/meetings/IETF-60.html and 
couldn't find anything about WG meeting broadcast.

Also, the final agenda doesn't appear on the meeting web page.  I know the 
week has started and everyone in San Diego has a printed copy, but an 
on-line agenda would still be useful (especialy to those of us who haven't 
arrived in SD yet).

- Ralph

---

From: Thomas Narten <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2004 09:15:50 -0400

> couldn't find anything about WG meeting broadcast.

I don't have any more info then the note below...

> on-line agenda would still be useful (especialy to those of us who haven't 

It is there. But it isn't labeled as "final". But I believe it is
(i.e., it's dated the same as the final one that got mailed out.)

Thomas

From: Joel Jaeggli <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 12:32:04 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: ietf-broadcast: Current plan for IETF-60

On Sun, 1 Aug 2004, Iljitsch van Beijnum wrote:

> On 25-jul-04, at 20:39, Joel Jaeggli wrote:
>
>> Coverage has been expanded from 2 to 4 rooms (meeting wise the are 6-7
>> rooms in use at all times during the day), as soon as we have a final
>> schedule we'll know which ones they are...
>
> In the agenda there are between zero and three sessions per slot marked for 
> multicast. Is this correct?

no it isn't. a more accurate schedule will be forthcoing as soon as I know 
what the score is...

joelja

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
Joel Jaeggli  	       Unix Consulting 	       [email-masked] 
GPG Key Fingerprint:     5C6E 0104 BAF0 40B0 5BD3 C38B F000 35AB B67F 56B2

_______________________________________________
Ietf mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf