Subject: RE: Issue tracking

From: "Mani, Mahalingam (Mahalingam)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 15:41:30 -0600

This is simple and captures the required essence of issues and their
resolution trace.

-mani
-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Thomas Narten
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2004 12:54 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Issue tracking

Folks,

I was just asked to clear my discuss on a document and was pointed to

   http://www.arkko.com/publications/send/issues/

for details of the resolutions.

I must say, this is a really, really nice way of tracking issues, one
of the best I have seen so far. Each isssue is tracked individually
and one can easily see the followup discussion and (very important!)
what text changed to resolve the issue.

What is really nice about this page is that the information is
organized in a way that makes it really easy for an end user to review
the history and how an issue was resolved!

Thank you!!!

Thomas