Subject: "Call for Input to the 60th IETF Meeting Proceedings"

From: Rebecca Bunch <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 16:42:43 -0400

***This message is for all Working Groups and BoFs that met at IETF 60th 
San Diego, CA. ***

Dear Working Group and BoF Chairs:

The deadline for submission of minutes and presentation slides for 
inclusion in the proceedings of the 60th IETF Meeting is Friday, September 
3, 2004 at 17:00 ET. Please send all materials to [email-masked] by 
that time. Any materials received after that time will not be included. 
Please note that submission of minutes is mandatory, while submission of 
presentation slides is optional.

Minutes may be submitted in plain text (Unix/Mac/Dos) or in simple HTML 
with no style sheets. Minutes submitted in plain text will be reformatted 
by the Secretariat. Therefore, if you are concerned about preserving the 
formatting of your minutes, then please submit them in HTML.

Presentation slides may be submitted in any of the following formats:

.TXT Plain text (Unix/Mac/Dos)
.DOC MS Word Document (v95 - 2000)
.PDF Adobe Portable Document Format (Acrobat 3, 4, 5, 6)
.PPT MS PowerPoint (v95 - 2000)

When submitting slides for multiple presentations, please indicate the 
order that the presentations should appear in the proceedings.

One hundred and three (103) working groups and BoFs met at IETF 60. As of 
today 38 have not yet submitted any materials, 7 have submitted minutes but 
no slides, and 33 have submitted slides but no minutes. The current status 
of the proceedings, including the list of groups in each category, is 
available at:

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/04aug/index.html

If you have already submitted materials, then we encourage you to review 
them on line and send any corrections to [email-masked]. The deadline 
for submitting corrections is Friday, September 17, 2004 at 17:00 ET.

If you do not see your submissions, then please send a message to 
[email-masked] to verify that they have been received.

The following is a list of the groups that have not submitted either 
minutes or slides:
behave, bfd, calsch, crisp, dhc, dna, dnsext, enroll, genarea, geopriv, 
hip, icar, idr, imapext, imss, inch, ipoib, ipv6, isis, l2vpn, ldapbis, 
magma, manet, marid, mip4, mip6, mpls, nfsv4, nsis, pana, radext, rmt, 
rtgarea, saag, sasl, sip, sipping, tsvwg, webdav

The following groups have submitted slides but no minutes:
aaa, avt, dccp, eap, enum, hubmib, ieprep, ipcdn, ipdvb, ippm, ipvlx, isms, 
kitten, krb-wg, lemonade, mass, midcom, mmusic, msec, nemo, netconf, 
netmod, newtrk, pce, pki4ipse, pmtud, psamp, rtgwg, simple, smime, 
speechsc, tcpm, vrrp

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

The IETF Secretariat

Rebecca F. Bunch
Foretec Seminars, Inc.
1895 Preston White Dr.
Suite 100
Reston, VA  20191
703-620-9053, x5365
703-620-9071
Rebecca F. Bunch
Foretec Seminars, Inc.
1895 Preston White Dr.
Suite 100
Reston, VA  20191
703-620-9053, x5365
703-620-9071