Subject: Encourage you to send in minutes...

From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 11:48:54 +0200

last time, we managed to get all the minutes in but one.

This time, we're lagging somewhat behind that schedule... from Rebecca's 
reminder message:

The following is a list of the groups that have not submitted either 
minutes or slides:
behave, bfd, calsch, crisp, dna, genarea, icar, imss, inch, ipoib, ipv6, 
isis, l2vpn, ldapbis, magma, marid, mip4, mpls, nfsv4, rmt, rtgarea, saag, 
sasl, tsvwg

The following groups have submitted slides but no minutes:
avt, dccp, enum, geopriv, hip, hubmib, ippm, ipvlx, kitten, krb-wg, 
lemonade, mass, mmusic, msec, nemo, netconf, netmod, pki4ipse, pmtud, 
psamp, radext, rtgwg, speechsc, tcpm, vrrp

I want you all to remember again that the minutes are extremely important 
to the IETF's ability to show itself as an open and reasonable standards 
organization.

Take care - and get those minutes in!

                           Harald