Subject: Checking: Availability of XML files

From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 07:45:46 +0200

Query: Can you check the list below for documents from your WG, and check 
whether or not the editor has used XML2RFC as an editing tool, and if so, 
if he/she has the XML file and can send it to the RFC Editor?

The RFC Editor wants to know...

                      Harald

  *>
  *> EDIT *R     38.6 draft-ietf-mpls-mgmt-overview-09.txt          38.6 
2003/12/10   36
  *> EDIT *R     34.6 draft-ietf-ccamp-lmp-wdm-03.txt               34.7 
2004/01/07   17
  *> EDIT *R     34.6 draft-ietf-ccamp-lmp-test-sonet-sdh-04.txt    34.7 
2004/01/07   15
  *> EDIT *R     28.5 draft-ietf-ipv6-rfc2096-update-07.txt         28.5 
2004/02/20   41
  *> EDIT *R     25.5 draft-ietf-pkix-rfc2510bis-09.txt             25.5 
2004/03/11   107
  *> EDIT *R     24.8 draft-ietf-ospf-2547-dnbit-04.txt             24.8 
2004/03/16   7
  *> EDIT *R     21.8 draft-ietf-pwe3-arch-07.txt                   21.8 
2004/04/06   48
  *> EDIT *R     21.8 draft-ietf-imapext-condstore-05.txt           38.8 
2003/12/08   30
  *> EDIT *R     21.4 draft-blake-wilson-xmldsig-ecdsa-08.txt       34.0 
2004/01/12-I 17
  *> EDIT *R     21.0 draft-ietf-smime-pss-03.txt                   21.0 
2004/04/12   5
  *> EDIT *R     20.7 draft-ietf-ips-iscsi-boot-12.txt              20.7 
2004/04/14   13
  *> EDIT *R     19.8 draft-ietf-krb-wg-gssapi-cfx-07.txt           19.8 
2004/04/20   22
  *> EDIT *R     17.9 draft-ietf-ipsec-ciph-aes-ccm-05.txt          30.7 
2004/02/05   14
  *> EDIT *R     16.6 draft-adams-cmpaltcert-04.txt                 40.9 
2003/11/24-I 21
  *> EDIT *R     15.9 draft-ietf-ipoib-architecture-04.txt          15.9 
2004/05/17   28
  *> EDIT *R     14.9 draft-ietf-xmpp-cpim-05.txt                   15.6 
2004/05/19   39
  *> EDIT *R     13.9 draft-ietf-mpls-telink-mib-07.txt             15.6 
2004/05/19   54
  *> EDIT *R     13.9 draft-ietf-magma-igmp-proxy-06.txt            14.4 
2004/05/28   12
  *> EDIT *R     13.4 draft-ietf-send-cga-06.txt                    15.9 
2004/05/17   26
  *> EDIT *R     12.9 draft-ietf-ospf-graceful-impl-report-05.txt   13.7 
2004/06/02   6
  *> EDIT *R     12.9 draft-ietf-ipv6-rfc2011-update-10.txt         12.9 
2004/06/08   137
  *> EDIT *R     11.6 draft-ietf-vpim-ivm-06.txt                    11.6 
2004/06/17   23
  *> EDIT *R      9.9 draft-ietf-krb-wg-crypto-07.txt               25.9 
2004/03/08   57
  *> EDIT *R      9.7 draft-ietf-ipp-not-07.txt                      9.9 
2004/06/29   18
  *> EDIT *R      9.7 draft-ietf-avt-ilbc-codec-05.txt               9.7 
2004/06/30   189
  *> EDIT *R      7.0 draft-ietf-rmt-pi-norm-10.txt                  7.0 
2004/07/19   102