Subject: Submission of Internet Drafts

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 15:31:37 -0400

There seems to be a problem with submission of Internet Drafts.  In 
response to e-mail sent [email-masked], I received the following 
error message:

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

   pipe to |/home/mlee/RELEASE/idsubmission.pl
     generated by [email-masked]
     local delivery failed

The following text was generated during the delivery attempt:

------ pipe to |/home/mlee/RELEASE/idsubmission.pl
        generated by [email-masked] ------

Can't open perl script "/home/mlee/RELEASE/idsubmission.pl": Permission denied

- Ralph Droms

---

From: Aaron Falk <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 13:14:33 -0700

Ralph-

The proper action is to send a note to [email-masked] to get a 
trouble ticket established.

Regards,

--aaron

On Sep 3, 2004, at 12:31 PM, Ralph Droms wrote:

> response to e-mail sent [email-masked], I received the 
> following error message:
>