Subject: FW: [New-work] Summary of IEEE 802 New Project Authorization Requ ests

From: "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 11:02:25 +0200

FYI

-----Original Message-----
From: Congdon, Paul T (ProCurve) [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2004 18:56
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [New-work] Summary of IEEE 802 New Project Authorization
Requests

IETF WG chairs,

The following link provides a summary of all of the new proposed
projects within IEEE 802 for this November.  Many of these new projects
have already been announced individually on this reflector, however,
this summary contains a nice format for reference.  Some of your Working
Groups may be interested in knowing about these new activities within
IEEE 802.

       http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg34/lmsc/pars.html

Regards,

Paul Congdon
Vice Chair, IEEE 802.1

_______________________________________________
New-work mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/new-work