Subject: Approval to Post Version -00 Internet-Drafts for the 61st IETF Meeting in Washington, DC, USA

From: Internet-Drafts Administrator <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 09:56:51 -0400

Dear IETF Working Group Chairs:

In order to expedite the processing of the many version -00 I-Ds that
the Secretariat receives before an IETF meeting, we ask that you 
please notify the Secretariat prior to the initial submission cutoff 
date of all version -00 I-Ds that you expect to approve for posting as
WG documents. Please send the filenames of your approved -00 I-Ds to 
[email-masked] by no later than five (5) business days prior
to the cutoff date for -00 submissions, or by Monday, October 11th at 
9:00 AM ET for the 61st IETF Meeting. Please include the word 
"Approved I-Ds" in the "Subject" field. This procedure will help to 
ensure that version -00 I-Ds are posted in a timely manner, allowing 
more time for review by the public.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

The Internet-Drafts Administrator

FYI: The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant 
dates for the 61st IETF Meeting can be found at 
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_61.html.