Subject: Draft interdependencies

From: Bill Fenner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 10:10:44 -0500

I've updated my draft dependencies graphs at
http://rtg.ietf.org/~fenner/ietf/deps/viz/ .  Previous versions tried
to represent inter-WG dependencies specially, but that mostly resulted
in less readability.  This version treats all drafts the same, so gives
the tool much more flexibility in how to lay out the graph.

The top 10 most complex graphs, by size of PDF in Kbytes:

21 sipping.pdf
20 ccamp.pdf
20 pwe3.pdf
17 mpls.pdf
17 l3vpn.pdf
16 simple.pdf
14 nsis.pdf
13 sip.pdf
13 ipv6.pdf
12 ipsec.pdf

(Blue lines are normative references, green are informative, dashed
black lines are references that the tool thinks exist but can't figure
out what kind they are)

  Bill

---

From: Aaron Falk <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 08:35:23 -0500

Bill-

Is your analysis only on wg drafts?  Many of the drafts I see aren't
draft-ietf...

--aaron