Subject: Re: 61st IETF - DRAFT Agenda

From: Bill Fenner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 09:19:41 -0700

On a different note, I've got a couple of different views of the
agenda available; a browsable calendar format:

http://rtg.ietf.org/ietf61/IETF%2061%20Agenda/PloneiCalendar_view_by_day?ts=1099900800
(Easier URL: http://rtg.ietf.org/ietf61/agenda but then you have to
navigate to next week)

The iCalendar source for the above (subscribable in Apple's iCal,
Mozilla's Calendar, presumably other iCalendar-capable applications):

http://rtg.ietf.org/ietf61/IETF%2061%20Agenda/download

The agenda in one big table (this gets *much* better when rooms get
assigned):

http://rtg.ietf.org/ietf61/0mtg-agenda.html

(Yes, the title says it's 60th; it's wrong in the source, I'll ask
the secretariat to fix it in their next update.)

  Bill

---

From: Aaron Falk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 10:41:39 -0800

Bill-

Very nifty.  One question:

> http://rtg.ietf.org/ietf61/0mtg-agenda.html

I don't get the wgnames in the first column.  What am I missing?

--aaron

---

From: Bill Fenner <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 12:05:28 -0700

>I don't get the wgnames in the first column.  What am I missing?

The first column is supposed to be the room; since no rooms are
assigned yet, the script needed something in order to not put
everything in the same row.  Other suggestions are certainly welcome.
(Maybe a note in the file saying why there are wg names instead of
room names)

  Bill

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 21:18:01 +0100

Nice!

Here's another variation which replaces the WG agenda links
with links to html versions of the agendas, providing hyperlinks
to referenced drafts and RFCs:

http://ietf.levkowetz.com/schedule/?url=http://www.ietf.org/meetings/agenda_61.html

	Henrik

---

From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 16:11:43 -0800

Hi -

> From: "Henrik Levkowetz" <[email-masked]>
> To: "Bill Fenner" <[email-masked]>
> Cc: <[email-masked]>; <[email-masked]>
> Sent: Monday, November 01, 2004 12:18 PM
> Subject: Re: 61st IETF - DRAFT Agenda
...
> http://ietf.levkowetz.com/schedule/?url=http://www.ietf.org/meetings/agenda_61.html

Handy.  It's sad that so few WGs and BOFs have agendas yet.

Randy

---

From: [email-masked] (scott bradner)
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 21:26:47 -0500 (EST)

more agendas have been sent in than have been posted  :-(

Scott

---
>From [email-masked]  Mon Nov  1 19:25:15 2004
From: "Randy Presuhn" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 16:11:43 -0800
Cc: 
Subject: Re: 61st IETF - DRAFT Agenda
Sender: [email-masked]

Hi -

...

Randy

---

From: Aaron Falk <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 13:42:49 -0800

Bill-

Is there a format of this that can be downloaded and imported into
iCal?  The problem with subscribing is that I can't change colors to
highlight my comitments.  Even copying and pasting doesn't seem to
work the way I want...

--aaron

---

From: Bill Fenner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 08:54:50 -0700

Aaron,

  If you visit the download URL in a browser (or use wget or similar),
and rename the downloaded file to end in .ics, you can then double-click
on it (or "open download.ics" in the Terminal) to open it in iCal.

  Bill

---

From: Aaron Falk <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 16:14:08 -0800

Perfect.  Many thanks.

--aaron