Subject: FINAL REMINDER: WG Chairs Training at IETF 61

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 17:49:15 -0500

Hi All,

Just a reminder that reservations for the WG Chairs lunch should be 
sent to [email-masked] by 5pm EST tomorrow (Friday, the 5th).  I've 
updated the details below to include the speakers and confirmed 
topics.  As you can see, this promises to be a very interesting and 
informative session.  So, don't forget to RSVP!!!

The updated details are:

Wednesday, November 10, 2004
==========================
1130-1300  WG Chairs Training Lunch -- Room TBD

Intellectual Property Workshop:
     Presentation:  Update on IETF IPR Policies -- Scott Brim
     Demo: New IETF IPR Tool -- Michael Lee
     Panel Discussion:  Dealing with real-life IPR Issues
             Panel:  Steve Bellovin, David Black, Scott Bradner, Scott Brim
                      Jorge Contreras (IETF legal counsel) available 
by telephone
     Q&A and round-table discussion

Includes a complimentary lunch for attendees.

This session is open to all WG Chairs, BOF Chairs and IESG members. 
There is limited space available, so if you wish to attend, please 
RSVP to [email-masked] by 5pm EST this Friday, November 5th.

Hope to see you in D.C.!

Margaret

---

From: Christian Hopps <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 10:53:17 -0500

Was the room for wg chairs training decided?

Chris.