Subject: Keeping the online agenda up to date

From: "T.J.Kniveton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 15:33:14 -0500

Hi,

I would find it very helpful if the meeting rooms in the online agenda 
could be kept up to date during the week. There have been a couple of 
times during IETF61 where I find myself sitting in the wrong room, 
because the meeting room on the ietf.org agenda does not correspond to 
reality.. unless there is another spot I should be looking.

TJ

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 16:12:41 -0500

...and it would be nice if WG/BOF agendas also were updated so you know 
where to find the latest version.

Gruesse, Carsten

---

From: Thierry Ernst <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 07:02:06 +0900

> where to find the latest version.

Agreed. I already raised this issue to [email-masked]. It should be to
update the agenda up to the last minute as many changes may happen
following face-to-face discussions during the IETF week. I guess this is
one the reasons some WG chairs are unable to send a version before the
cutoff day.

Those who have an external mailing list can easily do this, but I guess
it's not the case for all groups. 

Can we suggest a mail interface where WG chairs could upload the lattest
version of the agenda ? I don't think any specific format is necessary.

Thierry.