Subject: An awful lot of writing needed....

From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 15:47:24 +0100

>From Rebecca's frequent reminder:

The following groups have submitted slides only (20): avt, bmwg, dna, 
dnsext, easycert, forces, ieprep, ipcdn, iptel, isms, lemonade, nemo, 
newtrk, pki4ipse, psamp, rmonmib, rmt, rtgarea, saag, tsvwg

The following groups have submitted minutes only (7):  dnsop, ietf-tv, 
imapext, l2tpext, ltans, netconf, pim

The following groups have submitted nothing (38):  behave, dhc, ecrit, 
geopriv, hip, idnprov, idr, imss, ipoib, ippm, ipv6, isis, l2vpn, l3vpn, 
ldapbis, midcom, mip4, mip6, mmusic, msec, multi6, nfsv4, ntp, opsarea, 
opsec, pana, pkix, pmtud, rpsec, rtgwg, sasl, secsh, sieve, simple, sip, 
sipping, tcpm, webdav

That's a lot of groups, folks....... remember that the minutes are CRITICAL 
to our ability to keep a record of what we did, which in turn is CRITICAL 
if there's ever serious dispute about it.

Please send your minutes in as soon as possible - and if you have sent in 
minutes and they somehow got lost, drop me and/or Rebecca a note - we need 
to make sure the procedures are able to catch ALL the minutes sent in!

                          Harald