Subject: 62nd IETF - DRAFT AGENDA - ipr & newtrk

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 19:52:33 -0500

MONDAY, March 7, 2005
1530-1730 Afternoon Sessions II
GEN  ipr        Intellectural Property Rights WG

TSV  tsvwg      Transport Area WG

While there's no good time to schedule ipr, scheduling a group
such as this with IETF-wide applicability/impact opposite an
Area meeting (tsvwg) is poor form.  How about moving ipr to
the slot dhc wants to vacate Monday morning?

THURSDAY, March 10, 2005
1530-1630 Afternoon Sessions II
GEN  newtrk     New IETF Standards Track Discussion WG

SEC  saag       Open Security Area Directorate

1645-1745 Afternoon Sessions III
GEN  newtrk     New IETF Standards Track Discussion WG

SEC  saag       Open Security Area Directorate

Similar problem with newtrk and saag.  Similar solution
(move newtrk earlier in day) might be workable.

Thanks,
--David
----------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Senior Technologist
EMC Corporation, 176 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
[email-masked]        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754
----------------------------------------------------

---

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 17:17:50 -0800

>the slot dhc wants to vacate Monday morning?

Note that this would be put it against the APPs area
open meeting, so that slot has exactly the same problem.
			regards,
				Ted Hardie

---

From: "Steven M. Bellovin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 20:29:42 -0500

>the slot dhc wants to vacate Monday morning?

That works for us.  (Note: since Scott Brim will be chairing the ipr 
meeting this time, rather than me, please cc him on any discussions of 
moving it.)

That said, the current slot is better, but this one would work.

Re Ted's comment: there's also Harald's schedule to consider for ipr -- 
and since he's a former APPS AD, Monday morning may be an issue....

		--Prof. Steven M. Bellovin, http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~smb