Subject: WG Chair's beer evening

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 07:10:13 -0600

Hi,

    You're all welcome to the traditional WG Chair's beer evening
after the Plenary on Wednesday, at Rock Bottom Brewery, at
800 LaSalle Plaza.  A map and more information is available by
following http://tinyurl.com/c928 .

The highest rated beers at Rock Bottom at this time are 

	Big Horn Nut Brown Ale
	Itasca Extra Pale Ale
	Anniversary IPA (if they still have it on)

followed by
	North Star Lager
	Intoxicator Doppelbock (strong!)
	
- but you'll of course make up your own mind :-)

I'll be waiting in the lobby after the plenary, and head over
about 10 minutes after the plenary ends.  

	Henrik