Subject: Call for Corrections - IETF-62 Proceedings

From: Rebecca Bunch <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 08:21:53 -0400

***This message is for all Working Groups and BoFs that met at IETF 62 
in Minneapolis, MN. ***

 Dear Working Group and BoF Chairs:

 The IETF-62 Proceedings have been posted at 
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/05mar/index.html.

If you have submitted your meeting materials,  please review them on 
line and send any corrections to [email-masked]. The deadline for 
submitting corrections is Monday, April 25, 2005 at 17:00 ET.

If you do not see your submissions, then please send a message to 
[email-masked] to verify that they have been received.

 Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

 The IETF Secretariat
 Rebecca F. Bunch
 Foretec Seminars, Inc.
 1895 Preston White Dr.
 Suite 100
 Reston, VA  20191
 703-620-9053, x5365
 703-620-9071