Subject: *****FINAL CALL for Input to the 62nd IETF Meeting Proceedings*****

From: Rebecca Bunch <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 10:24:50 -0400

***This message is for all Working Groups and BoFs that met at IETF 62 
in Minneapolis, MN. ***

Dear Working Group and BoF Chairs:

The deadline for submission of minutes and presentation slides for 
inclusion in the proceedings of the 62nd IETF Meeting is today, Friday, 
April, 8 2005 at 17:00 ET.  Any materials received after that time will 
not be included.

Please send all materials to [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>.  To ensure that your materials are not 
flagged as SPAM, please use "IETF-62 Proceedings Submission" as the 
"Subject" line.

Submission of minutes is mandatory.
 
Minutes may be submitted in plain text (Unix/Mac/Dos) or in simple HTML 
with NO style sheets.  Minutes submitted with style sheets WILL BE 
converted to plain text.  Minutes submitted in plain text WILL BE 
reformatted by the Secretariat.  Therefore, if you are concerned about 
preserving the formatting of your minutes, then please submit them in 
simple HTML.
Submission of presentation slides is optional.

Presentation slides may be submitted in any of the following formats:
.TXT Plain text (Unix / Mac / Dos)
.DOC MS Word Document (v 95 - 2000)
.PDF Adobe Portable Document Format (Acrobat 3, 4, 5, 6)
.PPT MS PowerPoint (v 95 - 2000)

When submitting slides for multiple presentations, please indicate the 
order that the presentations should appear in the proceedings.  If you 
turned in a completed "Proceedings Submission Form" at the 62nd IETF 
Meeting, and if the information has not changed, then please confirm 
that this is the case when you submit your slides.  If you did not turn 
in a "Proceedings Submission Form" at the meeting, or if the information 
has changed, then please include a list of the presentations in the 
message that accompanies your slides.  A Microsoft Word version of the 
"Proceedings Submission Form," which can be completed electronically and 
submitted by e-mail along with the presentation slides, is available at 
http://www.ietf.org/instructions/proxform.doc.

Ninety-seven (97) working groups and BoFs met at IETF 62. As of today, 
April 8, 2005, at 10:15 am, 14 have not yet submitted any materials, 7 
have submitted minutes but no slides (two groups have indicated that 
there will be no slides), 16 have submitted slides but no minutes (of 
the twenty-four, two groups have submitted only partial slides), 60 have 
submitted both slides and minutes (of the sixty, one group has submitted 
only partial slides).  The current status of the proceedings, including 
the list of groups in each category, is available at:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/proceeding_interim.cgi?meeting_num=62

The following groups have not submitted any materials: (14) 6lowpan, 
calsify, crisp, dhc, inch, ipoib, isis, pana, pim, rtgarea, rtgwg, sasl, 
tc, tcpm.  The IRTF group mobopts has not submitted any materials as well.

<>The following groups have submitted slides but no minutes: (16) 
behave, dnsop (partial slides only), geopriv, icos, ipdvb, ippm, isms, 
lemonade, mmusic, nemo, netconf, ntp, secsh, trill, tsvwg (partial 
slides only), v6ops <>

The following groups have submitted minutes but no slides: (7) dna, 
enroll, imapext (no slides expected), mboned, mpls, sieve, webdav (no 
slides expected)

<>The following groups have submitted their materials: (60) adslmib, 
apparea, autoconf, avt, bfd, bmwg, btns, capwap, ccamp, dccp, dnsext, 
eap, ecrit, enum, forces, grow, hip, ipcdn, ipfix, ipr, ips, ipv6, kink, 
kitten, krb-wg, l2vpn, l3vpn, ldapbis, magma, manet (missing one set 
still), mip4, mip6, mobike, msec, multi6, newtrk, nfsv4, nsis, openpgp, 
opes, opsec, ospf, pce, pki4ipse, pkix, pmtud, psamp, pwe3, radext, 
rmonmib, rpsec, rserpool, saag, shim6, simple, sip, sipping, slrrp, 
speechsc, xcon

If you have already submitted materials, then we encourage you to review 
them on line and send any corrections to [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>. The deadline for submitting corrections 
is Monday, April 25, 2005 at 17:00 ET.

If you do not see your submissions, then please send a message to 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> to verify that they have 
been received.

Also, if there are slides for the "How to Write an RFC", or "Routing, 
Bridging and Switching: A Tutorial", please send those to me as well for 
inclusion to the Proceedings.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

The IETF Secretariat
 
Rebecca F. Bunch
Foretec Seminars, Inc.
1895 Preston White Dr.
Suite 100
Reston, VA  20191
703-620-9053, x5365
703-620-9071