Subject: RE: Paris session timings -please comment

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 08:50:17 +0300

Hi Brian,

> As you may realise, getting lunch at 11:30 and dinner at 5:30
> is essentially impossible in Paris. So I would like to propose
> a different layout for the sessions in Paris, which will match local
> meal times. Marcia has already said she could work with this.
> 
> There will be a bit of a rush on Tuesday between the last session
> and the social, and we are still planning to hold two plenaries
> in Paris, since there seems to be enough material.
> 
> The Sunday and late evening sessions aren't shown.
> 
> Please comment... we need to move ahead on this ASAP.

Basically, this seems OK to me - but any clue to the exact place
of the venue?  Are there restaurants, etc. with walking distance?
Its a bit hypothetical otherwise.

John

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 09:09:53 +0200

The venue is a conference centre, but I'm told there are places
nearby for lunch and good Metro connections for the evening.

     Brian