Subject: Outages on IETF servers in the near future

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 14:35:57 -0400 (EDT)

Hi All,

I want to let you know about some scheduled maintenance activities
that may cause network and mail outages on ietf.org sites.  The
activities, which are described below, have been scheduled for the
next four Saturday mornings, from 08:00 or 09:00 until 12:00 ET.
Please check the IETF System Status Page (http://noc.ietf.org/)
periodically for updates on the status of these activities.  If you
have any questions, then please feel free to send them my way.

sb. Scott Blomquist [email-masked]
-----
* Sat 4/16 - 08:00 EST - 12:00 EST
   Task:     reorganizing mailing list archives
   Affected: The mailing lists will be down for a good portion of the morning
   Comment:  I am going to try and get this down in less than 2 hours
             but I am giving myself a little extra time just in case

* Sat 4/23 - 09:00 EST - 12:00 EST
   Task:     reorganizing CNRI network infrastructure part 1
   Affected: there should be no services affected
   Comment:  just in case there are some minor network outages this is
             what is going on at CNRI

* Sat 4/30 - 09:00 EST - 12:00 EST
   Task:     Reorganizing CNRI network infrastructure part 2
   Affected: There maybe some minor (up to 1/2hour) network outages on
             ietf systems.
   Comment:  None

* Sat 5/7 - 09:00 EST - 12:00 EST
   Task:     reorganizing CNRI network infrastructure part 3
   Affected: there should be no services affected
   Comment:  just in case there are some minor network outages this is
             what is going on at CNRI