Subject: Ongoing WG Chairs Training Lunch

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 11:07:09 -0400

Hi All,

As usual, we will be holding a training session for all WG and BOF 
chairs during the lunch slot on Wednesday of the upcoming IETF 
meeting.  The agenda for the IETF 63 session is included below.  A 
free lunch will be served.

If you plan to attend this event, please RSVP to [email-masked] 
ASAP.  There may be limited space available for this session, and 
spaces will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis.

Hope to see you all in Paris!
Margaret

Wednesday, August 3, 2005, 1230-1400
====================================
Ongoing WG Chairs Training Lunch -- Location TBD

Agenda:
     IESG Discuss Criteria (Jon Peterson, 40 min)
         - Overview of the IESG review/balloting process.
         - What criteria does the IESG use for DISCUSSes?
	- How can you avoid DISCUSSes on your documents?

Q&A period should include WG chair feedback on:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iesg-discuss-criteria-00.txt

     IETF Tools Panel (panelists TBD, 40 min)
         - What new tools are available?
         - What tools are coming?
         - What new tools do we need?

Discussion should include feedback on existing tools and suggestions 
for new or improved tools.