Subject: WG Chairs' beer evening

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 11:43:53 +0200

Yes, we'll have WG chairs' beer evening in Paris, too.  There are
both good brewpubs and places with a varied selection of beers
(often called a "Bar à Biére") there.

Since the agenda for the Paris IETF has different timing, the beer
evening will unfold a bit differently too:  We'll have it after
the Wednesday plenary, as usual, but with the plenary ending at
19:30, the beer evening will start at 20:00.

I have my eyes on 4 possible places, but I'll want to visit them
ahead of time myself, and also make sure they're prepared to
accept a crowd of our size.

As people won't have had dinner yet, the place will also need to
be able to provide food.

So put Wednesday evening, after the plenary at 20:00 in your
calendar as the WG chairs' beer evening.  I'll come back with
exact location at the beginning of the IETF week.

Regards,

	Henrik