Subject: Call for Input to the 63rd IETF Meeting Proceedings

From: Rebecca Bunch <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 08:15:51 -0400

***This message is for all Working Groups and BoFs that met at IETF 63 
in Paris France. *** 

Dear Working Group and BoF Chairs:

The deadline for submission of minutes and presentation slides for 
inclusion in the proceedings of the 63 rd IETF Meeting is Friday, 
September 2, 2005 at 17:00 ET.  Any materials received after that time 
will not be included.

Please send all materials to [email-masked].  To ensure that your 
materials are not flagged as SPAM, please use "IETF-63 Proceedings 
Submission" as the "Subject" line.

Submission of minutes is mandatory.

Minutes may be submitted in plain text (Unix/Mac/Dos) or in simple HTML 
with NO style sheets.  Minutes submitted with style sheets WILL BE 
converted to plain text.  Minutes submitted in plain text WILL BE 
reformatted by the Secretariat.  Therefore, if you are concerned about 
preserving the formatting of your minutes, then please submit them in 
simple HTML.

Submission of presentation slides is optional.

Presentation slides may be submitted in any of the following formats:
.TXT Plain text (Unix / Mac / Dos)
.DOC MS Word Document (v 95 - 2000)
.PDF Adobe Portable Document Format (Acrobat 3, 4, 5, 6)
.PPT MS PowerPoint (v 95 - 2000)

When submitting slides for multiple presentations, please indicate the 
order that the presentations should appear in the proceedings.  If you 
turned in a completed "Proceedings Submission Form" at the 63rd IETF 
Meeting, and if the information has not changed, then please confirm 
that this is the case when you submit your slides.  If you did not turn 
in a "Proceedings Submission Form" at the meeting, or if the information 
has changed, then please include a list of the presentations in the 
message that accompanies your slides.  A Microsoft Word version of the 
"Proceedings Submission Form," which can be completed electronically and 
submitted by e-mail along with the presentation slides, is available at

http://www.ietf.org/instructions/proxform.doc.

One Hundred (100) Working Groups and BoFs met at IETF 63. As of today, 
August 19, 2005, 57 have not yet submitted any materials, 3 has 
submitted minutes but no slides, 19 have submitted slides but no 
minutes, 21 have submitted both slides and minutes. 

Additionally:

Three (3) IRTF groups met during at IETF 63.  Of these three, only 1 has 
submitted any materials.

Of the two Plenary sessions, I have recieved the slides from the 
Thursday Plenay.

I have not received any training or tutorials presentations.

The current status of the proceedings, including the list of groups in 
each category, is available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/proceeding_interim.cgi?meeting_num=63

If you have already submitted materials, then we encourage you to review 
them on line and send any corrections to [email-masked]. The 
deadline for submitting corrections is Monday, September 19, 2005 at 
17:00 ET.

If you do not see your submissions, then please send a message to 
[email-masked] to verify that they have been received.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

The IETF Secretariat

Rebecca F. Bunch
Foretec Seminars, Inc.
1895 Preston White Dr.
Suite 100
Reston, VA  20191
703-620-9053, x5365
703-620-9071