Subject: WG Training at IETF 64

From: Avri Doria <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 10:58:24 +0200

Hi,

The Edu team has just started planing for the WG chairs training at  
IETF64 in Vancouver.

Suggestions from this group, the target audience, are invited, in  
fact are needed.

Also, I would like to know if people prefer a lecture format or a  
workshop format,  and would welcome comments on the usefulness of  
previous WG chairs meetings, including:
   - what worked?
     what didn't?
     what should we be doing differently?
     who would you like to see speak?

I will some up the answers and forward them to the Edu team.
also I wanted to remind people that there is a very quiet edu- 
[email-masked] list that everyone is welcome to use for discussions  
of this topic as well as any other Edu topic.

thanks
a.