Subject: Last Call for Input to the 63rd IETF Meeting Proceedings

From: Rebecca Bunch <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 15:30:29 -0400

***This message is for all Working Groups and BoFs that met at IETF 63 
in Paris France. ***

Dear Working Group and BoF Chairs:

If you have submitted materials for inclusion in the 63rd IETF Meeting 
Proceedings, then we encourage you to review them on line and send any 
corrections to [email-masked]. The deadline for submitting 
corrections is Monday, September 19, 2005 at 17:00 ET.  Any materials or 
corrections received after that time will not be included.

To ensure that your submissions are not flagged as SPAM, please use 
"IETF-63 Proceedings Submission" as the "Subject" line.

One Hundred (100) Working Groups and BoFs met at IETF 63. As of today, 
September 15, 2005,  three have not yet submitted any materials, eight 
have submitted minutes but no slides, and 89 have submitted both slides 
and minutes.  The current status of the proceedings, including the list 
of groups in each category, is available at:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/proceeding_interim.cgi?meeting_num=63

If you do not see your submissions, then please send a message to 
[email-masked] to verify that they have been received.

The following information is for the three groups that have not yet 
submitted any materials (RTGWG, RTGAREA, and LDAPBIS):

Submission of minutes is mandatory.
 
Minutes may be submitted in plain text (Unix/Mac/Dos) or in simple HTML 
with NO style sheets.  Minutes submitted with style sheets WILL BE 
converted to plain text.  Minutes submitted in plain text WILL BE 
reformatted by the Secretariat.  Therefore, if you are concerned about 
preserving the formatting of your minutes, then please submit them in 
simple HTML.

Submission of presentation slides is optional.

Presentation slides may be submitted in any of the following formats:
.TXT Plain text (Unix / Mac / Dos)
.DOC MS Word Document (v 95 to the latest version)
.PDF Adobe Portable Document Format (Acrobat 3 to the latest version)
.PPT MS PowerPoint (v 95 to the latest version)

When submitting slides for multiple presentations, please indicate the 
order that the presentations should appear in the proceedings.  If you 
turned in a completed "Proceedings Submission Form" at the 63rd IETF 
Meeting, and if the information has not changed, then please confirm 
that this is the case when you submit your slides.  If you did not turn 
in a "Proceedings Submission Form" at the meeting, or if the information 
has changed, then please include a list of the presentations in the 
message that accompanies your slides.  A Microsoft Word version of the 
"Proceedings Submission Form," which can be completed electronically and 
submitted by e-mail along with the presentation slides, is available at

http://www.ietf.org/instructions/proxform.doc.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

The IETF Secretariat
 
Rebecca F. Bunch
Proceedings Editor
Foretec Seminars, Inc.
1895 Preston White Dr.
Suite 100
Reston, VA  20191
703-620-9053, x5365
703-620-9071