Subject: Mail on this list about technical publication issues

From: Allison Mankin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 00:28:27 +0000

Hi, all,

Probably most of you have seen Leslie's email about the GEN area
BOF she will Chair in YVR called TECHSPEC.  This will pick up
a number of the issues we discussed here last month, such as
RFC Numbers Issued on Document Approval, AUTH48 (both the
author and copy edit questions)...

I'm wrapping up an -01 version of a draft for it now, and using
the discussion here as input for it.  I want to list issues
from this discussion as well, but want to urge the folks from
here to come over the techspec list.  I'll do my best to just
list issues but I wish that we could transfer the archive of
this discussion over to techspec.

Allison

P.S. Is there an archive of the list for subscribers?  As IESG,
even though I'm also a WG Chair, I'm not a direct subscriber, 
so I'm not sure if I'd see it.  It seems like it is missing and
a ticket needs to be filed to repair that.

P.P.S. The info on techspec:

- draft-mankin-pub-req-01.txt will be submitted late tonight and 
  will be hanging out at www.psg.com/~mankin - email to techspec list
  when ready

- http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/05nov/agenda/techspec.txt

---

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 21:32:03 -0400

> a ticket needs to be filed to repair that.

Of the wgchairs list?

<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf-mail-archive/wgchairs/>