Subject: 25 missing agendas needed today [Fwd: IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool]

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 19:34:41 +0100

Today is the last day to upload your agendas, for the 25
WGs and BOFs that haven't done so.

Thanks

     Brian

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 13:41:13 -0400
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked],   [email-masked]

Dear IETF Working Group Chairs:

If you have scheduled a working group session at IETF 64, then you may
now upload your agendas and presentation slides using the "IETF Meeting
Materials Management Tool"
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/wg/wg_proceedings.cgi).  All uploaded
materials will be available to the public on the "IETF 64 Meeting Materials"
Web page
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=64) as
soon as they are submitted.

Additional information about the tool is available at:

http://www.ietf.org/instructions/meeting_materials_tool.html

If you require assistance in using the tool, or wish to report a bug, then
please send a message to [email-masked].

Regards,

The IETF Secretariat.

-- 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Brian E Carpenter
IETF Chair
(Day job: Distinguished Engineer, IBM)