Subject: Really Important Query

From: "Eric Burger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 15:08:52 -0400

Where and when for the Chair's Party?  Traditional time after the
plenary?

There are a ton of bars and brewpubs in Yaletown.  Some nicer spots
closer to the Westin.

This is actually an IETF business question, as mediactrl is working on
logistics for a Bar BOF, and we want to be close to the right Bar :)

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 21:54:35 +0200

Hi Eric,

> Where and when for the Chair's Party?  Traditional time after the

Yes on the time; it will be after the Wednesday plenary, nominally
20:00 but if the place is walking distance (which is preferred)
I'm sure people will be there earlier.  As for the place, I'll not
know for sure until Sunday, and will send a note to the list then.
There's both the matter of finding a good place (requires careful
on-the-premises research ,;) and seeing that they are ready to handle
the sudden influx.

> logistics for a Bar BOF, and we want to be close to the right Bar :)

Ok, I see.  I'll try to consult with my local henchmen and put together
a list of candidate brewpubs this weekend; I should be able to give you
a good indication of the primary candidates after that.

Regards,

	Henrik