Subject: Time-Sensitive: Must Upload WG Agendas

From: Allison Mankin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 09:23:41 -0700

Hi, WG Chairs,

You and you alone are responsible for getting your agendas onto the
ietf web this time.  The information below might not have made it
clear that this is a MUST, not a MAY [RFC2119 ;)]

If you don't have a password for the system below, or have other
problems, make sure to ask for help now.  Also, do keep your AD
informed if you are having trouble, as he or she too wants to be sure
that info gets online.

Allison (for the ADs)

P.S. a real benefit of this system is that you can update
your agenda at any time (we've gotten this system partly because
of wanting this feature), up to and during the meeting.

> upload your agendas and presentation slides using the "IETF Meeting 
> Materials Management Tool" 
> (https://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/wg/wg_proceedings.cgi).  All uploaded 
> materials will be available to the public on the "IETF 64 Meeting Materials" 
> Web page 
> (https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=64) as 
> soon as they are submitted.
> 
> Additional information about the tool is available at:
> 
> http://www.ietf.org/instructions/meeting_materials_tool.html
> 
> If you require assistance in using the tool, or wish to report a bug, then 
> please send a message to [email-masked].
> 
> Regards,
> 
> The IETF Secretariat.
>

---

From: Loa Andersson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 19:36:15 +0200

Allison,

I haven't used this tool yet, but a quick question, the agenda
normally growths over a couple of weeks, and could be updated
as late as the meeting day. Not for drafts or topics to be
discussed, but a numer of of parameters, e.g. changes of working
group status.

Is it possible to upload several times, and can I over-write
what my co-chair has uploaded and vice versa? No mis-trust
of co-chairs here, just as a matter of curiousity. Is it recommended
to upload preliminary agendas or do we hold until we have something
that is 90% complete?

/Loa

-- 
Loa Andersson

Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB                           phone:  +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22                  mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden                      email:  [email-masked]
                                            [email-masked]