Subject: Re: request for a time change for callhome

From: Marcia Beaulieu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 16:24:02 -0500

Eliot,

Sorry, this change cannot be made, that slot is already full with 8
sessions and the deadline to make agenda changes was October 12.

Marcia

At 03:54 PM 10/27/2005, Eliot Lear wrote:
>Marcia,
>
>I've been asked if it would be possible to move callhome from the Tuesday 
>18:50 - 19:50 slot to the Tuesday 17:40 to 18:40 slot.  If possible could 
>you effect this change?
>
>Thanks one way or the other,
>
>Eliot

---

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 22:54:15 +0200

Marcia,

I've been asked if it would be possible to move callhome from the 
Tuesday 18:50 - 19:50 slot to the Tuesday 17:40 to 18:40 slot.  If 
possible could you effect this change?

Eliot