Subject: Re: Minutes of ad-hoc meetings

From: Allison Mankin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 05:51:53 -0800

Gonzalo,

> We will go ahead paste the minutes of the main WG sessions and of the 
> ad-hoc meetings in the same file. Please, let us know if you want us to 
> proceed in a different way (e.g., keep different files).

In the Paris proceedings, the ad hocs appeared as links from the 
SIPPING meeting notes, which is more natural, since the ad hocs were not 
part of the working group's agenda.

The Meeting Materials tool accepts html uploads of the minutes,
so why don't you create a a simple html version?  Rebecca may need to
tweak it[*], but it will be consistent with the past proceedings
this way.

Allison

[*] I'm thinking the linked to ad hoc notes remain back on your server,
so the tweak is that Rebecca must fetch them and make the link internal.

---

From: "Steven M. Bellovin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 09:02:49 -0500

>so the tweak is that Rebecca must fetch them and make the link internal.

Other folks' servers and web pages come and go.  If this is an official
IETF activity -- and it sure sounds like it is; Brian asked about the 
Note Well -- the minutes should be stored on the IETF site.

		--Steven M. Bellovin, http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~smb