Subject: WG Chairs' beer [email-masked]

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2005 22:44:15 -0800

Hi,

    The WG Chairs beer evening for IETF-64 will be at a brewpub
called Yaletown Brewing Co. at 1111 Mainland Street; taking place right
after the Wednesday plenary.  It's unfortunately not within easy walking
distance from the hotel (13 blocks down, 5 over: http://tinyurl.com/dv7h5)
but the beer is very good, ranging from a well-brewed, easy lager to
a very richly hopped IPA, with plenty of good choices in-between.

They'll be ready for us from around 19:45.  Oh, and the food's good,
too :-)  

Special thanks to Cullen who contributed greatly to finding this
place.

	Henrik

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 00:05:46 -0800

That was an interesting subject line (in the original mail).  Comes
from being so tired one types the subject in the To: field, then
doing cut'n'paste from there to the subject field without noticing
the helpfulness of the mail client in auto-completing....

I _should_ be able to sleep the full night now, despite the jetlag...
But I've probably made a wonderful blooper somewhere in this mail
too, which I won't discover until tomorrow ,:-)

	Henrik