Subject: RE: Four-digit years in Charters

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 21:00:35 +0200

>Really? Is that what tipped you off?
>I thought it was the thread on IETF-provided laptops for slide 
>presentations.
>(I expect to see an I-D called "IETF Laptop Requirements" any 
>day now, detailing the minimum network, video, and application 
>capabilities for these Resources. ;-)

Personally, I'd like to have a bof before writing the I-D ...

John

---

From: Richard Shockey <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 14:19:40 -0500

> Personally, I'd like to have a bof before writing the I-D ...

Personally after reading this thread, I'd rather have a Double Bombay 
Martini, up ( Olives please )

-- 

Richard Shockey, Director - Member of Technical Staff
NeuStar Inc.
46000 Center Oak Plaza  -   Sterling, VA  20166
sip:rshockey(at)iptel.org   sip:57141(at)fwd.pulver.com
ENUM +87810-13313-31331
PSTN Office +1 571.434.5651 PSTN Mobile +1 703.593.2683
Fax: +1 815.333.1237
<mailto:richard(at)shockey.us> or
<mailto:richard.shockey(at)neustar.biz>
<http://www.neustar.biz> ; <http://www.enum.org>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

---

From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 07:21:41 +0100

> Martini, up ( Olives please )

or perhaps we should change the subject (without changing the subject line, 
of course).....

it's clear that internet-draft is a beer, but what kind of alcohol is a BOF?

I'd suggest vodka myself - it produces lots of motion with no practical 
use, and if you scatter it about, it goes "BOF" when you set fire to it....