Subject: Call for Input to the 64th IETF Meeting Proceedings

From: Rebecca Bunch <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 10:31:12 -0500

***This message is for all Working Groups and BoFs that met at IETF 64 
in Vancouver Canada. ***

Dear Working Group and BOF Chairs:

The deadline for submission of minutes and presentation slides for 
inclusion in the proceedings of the 64th IETF meeting is Friday, 
December 9, 2005 at 17:00 ET (21:00 GMT).  Please use the "IETF Meeting 
Materials Management Tool" to submit your materials.  <>

The URL for the tool is:  <>

https://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/wg/wg_proceedings.cgi

For more information about this tool, please visit:

http://www.ietf.org/instructions/meeting_materials_tool.html

If you prefer to submit your minutes and presentation slides via e-mail 
rather than using the "IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool," then 
please send them to [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>.  
To ensure that your materials are not flagged as SPAM, please use 
"IETF-64 Proceedings Submission" as the "Subject" line.

Status of Submissions:

<><>One hundred and thirteen (113) working groups, BOFs, and other 
groups met at IETF 64. (Other groups include area groups, IRTF research 
groups, training sessions, and plenary sessions).  As of today 10 groups 
have not yet submitted any materials, 2 has submitted minutes but no 
slides, 31 have submitted slides but no minutes, and 70 have submitted 
both slides and minutes.  The current status of the proceedings, 
including the list of groups in each category, is available at:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=64

Submission of minutes is mandatory.

Minutes may be submitted in plain text (Unix/Mac/Dos) or in simple HTML 
with NO style sheets. Minutes submitted with style sheets WILL BE 
converted to plain text. Therefore, if you are concerned about 
preserving the formatting of your minutes, then please submit them in 
simple HTML.

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGE OF PROCEDURE:

Due to multiple requests, minutes will no longer be embedded in a Web 
page when they are incorporated into the proceedings.  Instead, a link 
will be provided that opens the minutes in a separate window.

<>Submission of presentation slides is optional.

Presentation slides may be submitted in any of the following formats:

·  .TXT Plain text (Unix / Mac / Dos)
·  .DOC MS Word Document (v 95 - latest version)
·  .PDF Adobe Portable Document Format (Acrobat 3 - latest version)
<>·  .PPT MS PowerPoint (v 95 - latest version)

<>

For incorporation into the proceedings, presentation slides submitted in 
ppt and doc WILL BE converted to html and pdf, respectively.

<>When submitting slides for multiple presentations, please indicate the 
order that the presentations should appear in the proceedings. If you 
use the "IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool" to submit your 
presentation slides, then you can order the presentations via the 
interface provided. If you submit your presentation slides by e-mail, 
then please indicate the desired order by completing a "Proceedings 
Submission Form." For your convenience, a Microsoft Word version of the 
"Proceedings Submission Form," which can be completed electronically and 
submitted by e-mail along with the presentation slides, is available at:

http://www.ietf.org/instructions/proxform.doc

If you turned in a completed "Proceedings Submission Form" at the 64th 
IETF Meeting, and if the information has not changed, then please 
confirm that this is the case when you submit your slides.<>If you have 
already submitted materials, then we encourage you to review them on 
line and send any corrections to [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> . The deadline for submitting corrections 
is Monday, December 26, 2005 at 17:00 ET (21:00 GMT).

<>The IETF Secretariat