Subject: Re: wg chair shepherding link - Also New PROTO folks

From: Allison Mankin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 10:55:41 -0800

Hi, Andy,

Good idea!  I'll request it from the Secretariat.

Allison (co-chair of the PROTO Team)

----

P.S. I announced this at the wgchairs lunch in Vancouver, but
we've all been busy:  are there two wg chairs who wish to join the
PROTO Team to participate in:

  Tracker adaptation for use by chairs (immediate work)

  Next steps for the process and tools (proto) team charter - 
   likely items are tools acceptance, web site review, and
   potential further improvements on workflow

Volunteers should send mail either to me or to [email-masked]
You can also nominate someone, for instance a very experienced
document editor.

---

From: David Kessens <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 15:51:27 -0800

Allison,

> Good idea!  I'll request it from the Secretariat.

Is there a reason why this document cannot be put on the IESG agenda
so that we finally have a stable reference for the website and other
users of the proto process ?

David Kessens
---