Subject: Issues Tracker - suggestions?

From: "Mani, Mahalingam \(Mani\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 10:03:24 -0700

I am trying to set up an issues tracker for my (CAPWAP) WG. Some have
suggested RT (rt.psg.com) which appears to be actively and well used by
many WGs. Is that the best way to go?

Also, on RT, it is not clear how create another queue and administer. A
pointer to getting admin. help to set up queue and access privileges
will be helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

-mani

======

---

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 12:12:00 -0600

On Jan 12, 2006, at 11:03 AM, Mani, Mahalingam ((Mani)) wrote:

> I am trying to set up an issues tracker for my (CAPWAP) WG. Some  
> have suggested RT (rt.psg.com) which appears to be actively and  
> well used by many WGs. Is that the best way to go?
>
>
>
> Also, on RT, it is not clear how create another queue and  
> administer. A pointer to getting admin. help to set up queue and  
> access privileges will be helpful.
>
>

I installed a roundup tracker for speechsc early last year. It took  
about ten minutes to set up and I really haven't had to look at the  
admin since. They seem to be happy with it.

--
Dean

---

From: David R Oran <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 14:29:40 -0500

> admin since. They seem to be happy with it.
We are!