Subject: WG Chairs page update request

From: Andy Bierman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 08:49:04 -0800

Hi,

1)  Please add links to the new meeting tools on the WG Chairs page:
    http://www.ietf.org/IESG/wgchairs.html

2) Item for consideration: 
   The milestone section of the WG charter page would be a lot more
   useful if we could somehow view the original target date
   and any revised target dates, plus the actual completion date (mo/year).
   Just the status (Done) is not enough data to do any real project 
management.

thanks,
Andy

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 11:12:19 -0500

Hi,

I fully agree that having the old milestone dates so it is obvious
where we have missed our deadlines, by how much, and how many "resets"
we've had would be tremendously useful for project management.

dbh

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Andy Bierman
Sent: Friday, January 13, 2006 11:49 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Working Group Chairs
Subject: WG Chairs page update request

Hi,

   and any revised target dates, plus the actual completion date
(mo/year).

thanks,
Andy