Subject: Re: 65th IETF - WG/RG/BOF Scheduling

From: Allison Mankin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 07:15:34 -0800

Hi,

Just pull down the menu in each priority category as many times as
you need to - it will place multiple working group names on
the in First Priority, Second Priority and Third Priority.

Not intuitive enough a design.

Allison

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 16:44:38 +0100

> Not intuitive enough a design.

I agree.

Also, I have lists of conflicts from previous years, which I use as a
base for the request this time.  I'd love to be able to just type
in the list, but the tool forces me to use the drop-down list.  A bit
awkward. But where this becomes more awkward is when I go through the
earlier list, and the first conflict is a second-priority conflict.
The tool forces me to skip that and list first-priority conflicts
before I may list second-priority conflicts.  Is that necessary?

	Henrik