Subject: HOAKEY BoF in Dallas

From: "Nakhjiri Madjid-MNAKHJI1" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 18:09:10 -0500

Hi folks,

This an announcement for the HOAKEY BoF in IETF Dallas.
The BOF is now a combination of the initial HOAKEY and
Pre-Authentication BoFs, The teams are asked to hold a joint BoF as
there are some perceived overlaps. So it is a 2.5 hour BoF, where each
team goes through its own presentations as it were a separate BoF,
followed by a combined discussion slot at the end.
The BoF is currently scheduled for Thursday March 23, 9-11:30. 

HOAKEY intends to look at issues with using EAP and AAA for managing
security key management and authorization during a handover and for
bootstrapping network signaling protocols.

The latest charter proposal can be found on the mailing list link below.

http://opendiameter.org/pipermail/hoakey/2006-February/000060.html

Mailing list 
http://opendiameter.org/mailman/listinfo/hoakey

Archives
http://opendiameter.org/pipermail/hoakey/

Thanks for you attention,

Madjid Nakhjiri