Subject: dirdir & hoakey bofs

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 12:14:01 +0100

Hi,

are there any mailing lists for the dirdir & hoakey bofs? I've been  
unable to track them down.

Thanks,
Lars
-- 
Lars Eggert                                     NEC Network Laboratories

---

From: Jari Arkko <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 13:43:59 +0200

Hi Lars,

> unable to track them down.
I don't know about dirdir, but hoakey is really a merge between
hoakey (handover keying) and preauth (pre-authentication) BoF
proposals. Their lists are here:

Hoakey - Mailing list information
http://opendiameter.org/mailman/listinfo/hoakey
Archives
http://opendiameter.org/pipermail/hoakey/

Preauth - Mailing List
----------------------

[email-masked]

(To subscribe visit:
http://www.opendiameter.org/mailman/listinfo/preauth)

Tracking down BoF materials and lists seems to be a general
problem. Maybe the chairs in question could send a note about
their BoFs to the ietf discussion list, in case they have not already
done so earlier.

--Jari

---

From: "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 07:30:02 -0800

dirdir isn't really a BOF, it's an open meeting of the Directory
Directorate (also known as the LDAP Directorate).  The Directorate's
is described here:
  http://www.apps.ietf.org/ldap-directorate.html

A preliminary agenda was posted to a number of mailing lists
(namely [email-masked] and [email-masked]).
A final agenda will be posted soon (today).  I'll request
a copy go out on the appropriate IETF-wide announce list.

Kurt

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 16:37:09 +0100

>   http://www.apps.ietf.org/ldap-directorate.html

Thanks - I was confused when I saw it listed as a BOF on the agenda.

Lars