Subject: New addresses for wg chairs; adjust your mail filters

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 12:37:48 -0500 (EST)

Hi.

The tools team has created some very useful aliases for reaching WG
chairs.  They will be more useful if your spam filters actually accept the messages.

[email-masked] will reach the chairs of wgname.  For
example [email-masked] will reach the chairs of the ipv6
working group.

[email-masked] reaches all chairs of a given AD.  For
example I can reach my chairs by sending to
[email-masked].

Thanks much for the availability of these aliases.

P.S.  Future nomcoms are requested not to appoint Mr. or Ms. Krb Wg to
the IESG.

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 21:53:43 +0100

Hi,

> Thanks much for the availability of these aliases.

You're welcome :-)

The following aliases, which probably aren't so useful to the ADs, but
may simplify life for chairs and IANA and RFC-Editor staff, have also
been added now:

 <wgname>[email-masked] will reach the ADs of <wgname>.  For
instance, [email-masked] will reach the [email-masked]
and [email-masked], the ADs of msec.

Note that all these aliases are on the tools.ietf.org domain, not on
the ietf.org domain (for now).

> P.S.  Future nomcoms are requested not to appoint Mr. or Ms. Krb Wg to

  :-D

	Henrik

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 16:58:46 +0100

> P.S.  Future nomcoms are requested not to appoint Mr. or Ms. Krb Wg to

Given our convention for draft names, I'm also hoping that nobody named
Mr or Ms Ietf ever decides to participate.

    Brian