Subject: Re: Dallas Chair's social?

From: Allison Mankin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 08:39:14 -0800

Folks,

The assumption for the TSV Chairs dinner was that the Chairs'
Social would continue to be late-starting (post-dinner).
We did not intend to preempt or ask the Chairs' social to
move.

We're working on a plan so our dinner/transition meeting can start 
right after the plenary.  But if enough of our folks worry about
this, we'll see about a move to the following night.

Allison

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 16:47:12 +0100

Hi,

> this, we'll see about a move to the following night.

I expect most of us will need to eat :-)

Experience from Vancouver showed that most people got something to
eat at the beer place, and many people stayed for a beer or two
after food.  Given that the TSV dinner is planned to start right
after the plenary, I think that it should be possible for TSV
people to both join the dinner and the Chairs' beer evening.

Regards,

	Henrik