Subject: WG Chairs Beer Evening in Dallas

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 10:00:38 -0600

Hi,

  The WG Chairs beer evening for IETF-65 will be on Wednesday evening,
as indicated earlier.  The place called "The Ginger Man", and it is about
10 minutes away on 2718 Boll street. It's a midsize pub in a wood-frame
building of its own, with a beer garden, parlor, and covered front porch.
They're prepared for a largish bunch of us coming in.

The place has good beer, a number of different good local and micro-brewery
beers on tap, as well as British and Belgian ales on tap.  They don't have
a big food selection, but the sandwiches and German-style meatwurst has
been tested and found OK ;-)

Cab fare from the hotel is about $10, which isn't too tough when shared
among three people; but I'll also talk with the hotel staff and see if
it's possible to get some larger 8 or 10 seat cabs for us around 19:45.

See you there on Wednesday!

Best,

	Henrik

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 11:41:34 -0600

Hi,

on 2006-03-20 10:00 Henrik Levkowetz said the following:
...
> it's possible to get some larger 8 or 10 seat cabs for us around 19:45.

The Hotel will ensure cabs are available outside the large hotel reception
(between Atrium I and Atrium II), and will try to arrange for large cabs.

Fill 'em up and go as you have a full one.

(The hotel has been told that the cabs are for IETF people going to "The
Ginger Man" on 2718 Boll Street.)

Regards,

	Henrik

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 21:34:27 +0100

Recommended time to meet at the hotel doors?

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 16:12:27 -0600

Hi,

> Recommended time to meet at the hotel doors?

  19:45

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 22:30:14 +0100

Once again, thanks to Henrik for organizing this.
And of course thanks to all the chairs for being
what they are and doing what they do.

    Brian