Subject: 65th IETF Agenda

From: IETF Agenda <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 09:46:51 -0500

The latest agenda has been posted to: http://www.ietf.org/meetings/agenda_65.txt

While most of the requests to resolve conflicts were addressed, not all of them
were possible.

The agenda will be go print on Friday, March 3.

---

From: Tony Hansen <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 15:04:09 -0500

This conflict is a serious problem for email-oriented folk. (Note the
word mail in both titles? :-) )

Monday
1300-1500 Afternoon Session I
APP  eai        Email Address Internationalization BOF
SEC  dkim       Domain Keys Identified Mail WG

Many email-oriented folk will also be affected by this conflict:

Thursday
1510-1610 Afternoon Session II
SEC  dkim       Domain Keys Identified Mail WG
SEC  sasl       Simple Authentication and Security Layer WG

	Tony Hansen
	[email-masked]

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 10:09:11 +0200

Hi,

      Please note that as the Adslmib WG meeting on Tuesday 21st March -
Morning Session has been cancelled,
it should be removed from the agenda.

Thank you kindly,
Menachem Dodge

             IETF Agenda                                                   
             <[email-masked]>                                             
                                                                        To 
             02/03/2006 16:46          Working Group Chairs                
                                       <[email-masked]>                 
                                                                        cc 
                                       [email-masked],                 
                                       [email-masked]                 
                                                                   Subject 
                                       65th IETF Agenda                    

                                                                           

The latest agenda has been posted to:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/agenda_65.txt

While most of the requests to resolve conflicts were addressed, not all of
them
were possible.

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 09:14:07 -0500

Sorry that I did not notice this earlier.  PKI4IPsec only needs one 
slot.  The Tuesday slot contains a Typo in the WG name, so automated 
tools would not catch the problem.

MONDAY, March 20, 2006
0900-1130 Morning Session I
SEC  pki4ipsec  Profiling Use of PKI in IPSEC WG

TUESDAY, March 21, 2006
0900-1130 Morning Session I
SEC  pk14ipsec  Profiling Use of PKI in IPSEC WG

My suggestion is keep the Tuesday slot, and free the Monday one.

Russ

---

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 21:05:57 +0100

> word mail in both titles? :-) )
I agree that it is a serious conflict. Agenda folks - do you have a 
suggestion?