Subject: Call for Input to the 65th IETF Meeting Proceedings

From: "Bunch, Rebecca" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 14:39:58 -0400

***This message is for the Chairs of all sessions that met at IETF 65 in
Dallas, Texas.***

Dear IETF 65 Session Chairs:

The deadline for submission of minutes and presentation slides for
inclusion in the proceedings of the 65th IETF meeting is Friday, April
21, 2006 at 17:00 ET (21:00 GMT).  Please use the "IETF Meeting
Materials Management Tool" to submit your materials.

The URL for the tool is:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/wg/wg_proceedings.cgi 

For more information about this tool, please visit:

http://www.ietf.org/instructions/meeting_materials_tool.html 

If you prefer to submit your minutes and presentation slides via e-mail
rather than using the "IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool," then
please send them to [email-masked].  To ensure that your materials
are not flagged as SPAM, please use "IETF-65 Proceedings Submission" as
the "Subject" line.

Status of Submissions:

One hundred and eighteen (118) "groups" qualify for inclusion in the
IETF 65 meeting proceedings.  This number includes the working groups,
area groups, BoFs, and IRTF research groups that met at IETF 65, the
plenary and training sessions that took place at IETF 65, and the
working groups that held interim meetings between IETF 64 and IETF 65.

As of today, April 20, 2006, 9 of these groups have not yet submitted
any materials, 0 has submitted minutes but no slides, 21 have submitted
slides but no minutes, and 88 have submitted both slides and minutes.
The current status of the proceedings, including the list of groups in
each category, is available at:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=65

No materials submitted as of April 19, 2006: crisp, dna, geopriv,
interim 6lowpan, imapext, isis, interim softwires, mobopts, mpls, p2prg,
rtgwg 

No minutes submitted as of April 19, 2006: 6lowpan, asrg, dime, dnsop,
eai, eap, hiprg, ipfix, ippm, krb-wg, mboned, mip6, mipshop, nemo,
netconf, ntp, opsec, pana, pim, pki4ipsec, radext, raiarea, rtgarea,
sasl, sip, softwire, tcpm, v6ops

Submission of minutes is mandatory.

Minutes may be submitted in plain text (Unix/Mac/Dos) or in simple HTML
with NO style sheets. Minutes submitted with style sheets WILL BE
converted to plain text. Therefore, if you are concerned about
preserving the formatting of your minutes, then please submit them in
simple HTML. Due to multiple requests, minutes will no longer be
embedded.  Instead, a link will open the minutes in a new window.

Submission of presentation slides is optional.

Presentation slides may be submitted in any of the following formats: 

*  .TXT Plain text (Unix / Mac / Dos) 

*  .DOC MS Word Document (v 95 - latest version) 

*  .PDF Adobe Portable Document Format (Acrobat 3 - latest version) 

*  .PPT MS PowerPoint (v 95 - latest version)

For incorporation into the proceedings, presentation slides submitted in
ppt and doc WILL BE converted to html and pdf, respectively.

When submitting slides for multiple presentations, please indicate the
order that the presentations should appear in the proceedings.  If you
use the "IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool" to submit your
presentation slides, then you can order the presentations via the
interface provided. If you submit your presentation slides by e-mail,
then please indicate the desired order in the message that accompanies
your slides.

If you have already submitted materials, then we encourage you to review
them on line and send any corrections to [email-masked] . The
deadline for submitting corrections is Monday, May 8, 2006 at 17:00 ET
(21:00 GMT).

The IETF Secretariat

Rebecca Bunch

NeuStar Secretariat Services

46000 Center Oak Plaza

Sterling, VA 20166

 

Rebecca Bunch

NeuStar Secretariat Services

46000 Center Oak Plaza

Sterling, VA 20166