Subject: IETF 67 Location Announcement

From: IETF Administrative Director <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 11:52:54 -0400

The IETF is pleased to announce its selection of San Diego, California, USA and
the Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina as the site of IETF 67 being held November
5 - 10, 2006.

As we celebrate IETF's 20th year we return to the city where IETF 01 (with 21
attendees) was held, as well as IETFs' 9, 23, 49, and 60. The Sheraton has added
another 18,000 sq ft of meeting space for us to use.

There are other conferences being held in San Diego so we encourage you to
reserve your hotel rooms right away.

We have arrangements on Harbor Island with:

Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina for 770 rooms at different prices starting at
$179 and 50 rooms at the Hilton San Diego Airport/Marina at $189, both
properties with free Internet in the rooms.  More information can be found at: 
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/hotels_67.html

Registration for San Diego will open July 12th.

We are looking forward to San Diego in November, but until then we will see you
in Montreal in 31 days!

And speaking of Montreal, Early Bird registration with its $550 registration
fee expires at 1600 GMT on 30 June!  If you have not registered yet, delay no
longer!  http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-66.html

Ray Pelletier
IETF Administrative Director