Subject: 66th IETF Final Agenda

From: IETF Agenda <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 21:45:06 -0400

The final agenda for the 66th IETF meeting can be found at
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-66.html

Not all requests for changes were able to be made due to additional conflicts.

For the convenience of meeting attendees, we ask that you submit the agendas
for your Working Group sessions as early as possible, but by no later than
Monday, July 3 at 12:00 ET (16:00 UTC/GMT).  The proposed agenda for a BOF
session should be submitted along with your request for a session.  Please be
sure to copy your Area Director on that message.

Please submit the agendas for your Working Group sessions using the "IETF
Meeting Materials Management Tool," a Web-based tool for making your meeting
agenda, minutes, and presentation slides available to the community before,
during, and after an IETF meeting.  If you are a BOF chair, then you may use the
tool to submit a revised agenda as well as other materials for your BOF once the
BOF has been approved.

The URL for the tool is:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/wg/wg_proceedings.cgi

Additional information about this tool is available at:

http://www.ietf.org/instructions/meeting_materials_tool.html

Agendas submitted via the tool will be available to the public on the "IETF
Meeting Materials" Web page as soon as they are submitted.

The URL for the "IETF 66 Meeting Materials" Web page is:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=66

If you are a Working Group chair, then you already have accounts on the "IETF
Meeting Session Request Tool" and the "IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool."
The same User ID and password will work for both tools.  If you are a BOF chair
who is not also a Working Group chair, then you will be given an account on the
"IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool" when your BOF has been approved.  If
you require assistance in using either tool, or wish to report a bug, then
please send a message to:
[email-masked].