Subject: Re: I-D woes [Re: advice on role of a WG Chair]

From: Juergen Quittek <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2006 14:37:13 +0200

--On 30 June 2006 7:44 h +0300 Jari Arkko wrote:
>
> Folks,
>
> I feel your pain about the submission problems. The current situation
> is indeed bad. I can not estimate how frequent the problem is, I think
> we are still talking about isolated cases, but if you are hit with this
> problem it typically happens at the worst time and can disrupt your
> work.

I know about similar cases in other WGs with the nits check passed but the
submission failed.

Does the secretariat maintain statistics on the I-D rejection rate?

    Juergen

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 11:56:17 +0200

> Does the secretariat maintain statistics on the I-D rejection rate?

No idea, and I don't think we should ask them to do so for the remaining
lifetime of manual handling, but it *would* be nice if the future
tool keeps statistics.

    Brian