Subject: Reminder: Earlier WG scheduling deadlines for San Diego

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 10:18:10 +0200

Here is a reminder of the scheduling deadlines for San Diego.
There might be some confusion since I just noticed a link to an
obsolete version on the IETF site.

     Brian

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Important: Earlier WG scheduling deadlines for San Diego
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 15:01:14 +0200
From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Organization: IBM
To: [email-masked]

Hi,

We've advanced some of the dates for San Diego to give more time
to minimize scheduling clashes. Here are the key changed dates
for WG Chairs - please update your records and act accordingly!
If this works well, we will make the same changes in future.

Two other points: we'd like draft WG agendas earlier too,
and if you are also involved in any BOF proposals,
there are changes there too. I will send a separate
announcement about that.

The full list of dates at http://www3.ietf.org/meetings/67-cutoff_dates.html
has been updated.

August 7, Monday - WG and BOF scheduling begins

September 18, Monday - Cutoff date for requests to schedule WG
                        and for preliminary BOF proposals to ADs

September 25, Monday - Cutoff date for requests to schedule BOF

September 29, Friday - Preliminary agenda published for comment

October 11, Wednesday - Cutoff date for requests to reschedule WG and BOF meetings

October 16, Monday - Final agenda to be published

October 25, Wednesday - Draft Working Group agendas due

October 30, Monday - Revised Working Group agendas due

November 5-10, 2006 - 67th IETF Meeting

     Brian Carpenter