Subject: Call for Corrections to the IETF-66 Proceedings

From: "Bunch, Rebecca" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 15:50:49 -0400

***This message is for the Chairs of all sessions that met at IETF 66 in
Montreal, Quebec - Canada.***
Dear IETF 66 Session Chairs:
 
The IETF-66 Proceedings have been posted at:
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/06jul/index.html
 
Please note that the proceedings are not yet final.
 
The deadline for submitting corrections is Monday, August 28, 2006 at
17:00 ET.
If you have submitted your meeting materials, please review them on
line.  If you need to make corrections you can use the "IETF Meeting
Materials Management Tool" .
The URL for the tool is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/wg/wg_proceedings.cgi 
For more information about this tool, please visit:
http://www.ietf.org/instructions/meeting_materials_tool.html 
If you prefer to submit your minutes and presentation slides via e-mail
rather than using the "IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool," then
please send them to [email-masked]. To ensure that your materials
are not flagged as SPAM, please use "IETF-66 Proceedings Submission" as
the "Subject" line.
If you do not see your submission of meeting materials on line, please
contact me directly.
 
Status of Submissions:
One hundred and sixteen (116) "groups" qualify for inclusion in the IETF
66 meeting proceedings. This number includes the working groups, area
groups, BoFs, and IRTF research groups that met at IETF 66, the plenary
and training sessions that took place at IETF 66, and the working groups
that held interim meetings between IETF 65 and IETF 66.
As of today, August 15, 2006, 3 of these groups have not yet submitted
any materials, 8 have submitted slides but no minutes, and 105 have
submitted both slides and minutes. The current status of the
proceedings, including the list of groups in each category, is available
at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=66
 
No materials submitted as of August 15, 2006: HOAKEY, MPLS, and Interim
Meeting EAI
 
No minutes submitted as of August 15, 2006: DMSP, NEMO, OPSAREA, PCE,
Thursday Plenary, SOFTWIRE, V6OPS, and WAE
 
Submission of minutes is mandatory.
Rebecca Bunch 
Proceedings Editor 
NeuStar Secretariat Services 
46000 Center Oak Plaza 
Sterling, VA 20166