Subject: TSVAREA meeting in San Diego

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 12:31:07 +0200

Hi,

based one the positive feedback we've received after the first  
TSVAREA meeting in Montreal, we'll hold schedule a second meeting in  
San Diego.

At this time, we'd like to solicit ideas for topics to be presented  
at the TSVAREA meeting. If your working or research has reached some  
important milestone that is of general interest, is kicking off some  
new work, is rechartering, would like community input on planned work  
or broader technical issue, TSVAREA may be a good place for talking  
about this.

The purpose of the TSVAREA meeting is to inform about and discuss  
important issues, developments and work within the transport area or  
outside work that impacts the transport area. In contrast to TSVWG,  
TSVAREA does not produce any documents. TSVAREA can include tutorial- 
style talks on tranport topics, maybe based on related IRTF or other  
research work. Again, we encourage relevant presentations from both  
within the transport area and from outside parties, such as other  
IETF WGs or the IRTF.

Thanks,
Lars and Magnus
-- 
Lars Eggert                                     NEC Network Laboratories