Subject: Siemens to Host IETF 67

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 01:53:44 -0400 (EDT)

The IAOC is pleased to announce that Siemens has agreed to be the Host of
IETF 67 in San Diego being held this November 5 - 10.

Siemens has supported our efforts to hold IETF 67 first in Europe and now
San Diego, where the IETF began 20 years ago.

I want to thank Max Riegel, Bob Ferrero and the entire Siemens team for
their assistance and persistence.

Siemens has exciting plans for a social that will be announced soon and
has been working to integrate its network team with our talented and
experienced IETF Volunteers.

Please note, based on registrations to date we are expecting the largest
attendance of the year.  If you have not done so already, register and
book a hotel room!  Hotel rooms are scarce due to other conventions.  We
will be announcing 2 more hotels in the next 24 hours that have set aside
about 150 rooms, but we cannot locate any more hotels with large room
blocks available.

Look forward to seeing you all in San Diego and thank you Siemens!

Ray Pelletier
IAD

---

From: Fred Baker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 23:12:00 -0700

Here's to Siemens. Good for them.