Subject: 67th IETF - WG Agendas

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 17:23:52 -0400

Draft Working Group agendas are due on Wednesday, 25 October by 17:00 ET
(21:00 UTC/GMT), upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/wg/wg_proceedings.cgi

If you need to obtain a new userID and password to access the Meeting
Materials Management Tool, please send a message to [email-masked]
Once you obtain this information, please upload your agenda even if this
initial deadline has passed.
============================================================
Submitting Session Agendas

For the convenience of meeting attendees, we ask that you submit the
agendas for your Working Group sessions as early as possible.  Draft
Working Group agendas are due Wednesday, October 25 by 17:00 ET (21:00
UTC/GMT).  Revised Working Group agendas are due no later than Monday,
October 30 at 12:00 ET (17:00 UTC/GMT).  The proposed agenda for a BOF
session should be submitted along with your request for a session.  Please
be sure to copy your Area Director on that message.

Please submit the agendas for your Working Group sessions using the "IETF
Meeting Materials Management Tool," a Web-based tool for making your
meeting agenda, minutes, and presentation slides available to the
community before, during, and after an IETF meeting.  If you are a BOF
chair, then you may use the tool to submit a revised agenda as well as
other materials for your BOF once the BOF has been approved.

The URL for the tool is:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/wg/wg_proceedings.cgi

Additional information about this tool is available at:

http://www.ietf.org/instructions/meeting_materials_tool.html

Agendas submitted via the tool will be available to the public on the
"IETF Meeting Materials" Web page as soon as they are submitted.

The URL for the "IETF 67 Meeting Materials" Web page is:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=67

If you are a Working Group chair, then you already have accounts on the
"IETF Meeting Session Request Tool" and the "IETF Meeting Materials
Management Tool."  The same User ID and password will work for both tools.
  If you are a BOF chair who is not also a Working Group chair, then you
will be given an account on the "IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool"
when your BOF has been approved.  If you require assistance in using
either tool, or wish to report a bug, then please send a message to:
[email-masked].