Subject: WG Chairs Training Lunch

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 13:00:47 -0400

Hi All,

As usual, we will be holding a WG Chairs Training Lunch during the
Wednesday lunch slot at the San Diego IETF.  This training session is
open to all WG Chairs, BOF Chairs and IESG members, and lunch is
included.  If you plan to attend, please RSVP to [email-masked] by
Wednesday, November 1st.  Space is limited, so don't delay!

Wednesday, November 8, 2006
1130-1300, Location TBD
=========================
WG Chairs Training Lunch

Topics:
- Security Requirements for IETF Protocols - Sam Hartman (30 min)
       What level of security is required for IETF protocols?  What
       should you do if your WG is not interested in security or
       doesn't think it is important to secure your protocol?  Where
       can you get help if you need it?

- Security Requirements Q&A -- Sam Hartman & Russ Housley (30 min)
       Ask questions, share your real-life security-related WG
       management issues, get advice from the security ADs and
       other WG chairs.

- WG Chair Wiki -- Spencer Dawkins (10 min)
       What is the WG Chair Wiki, and how can you access it?  How can
       you contribute?

Please send your RSVPs to [email-masked] ASAP to secure your spot!

Margaret

---

From: "Michelle Cotton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 11:18:36 -0700

Can IANA have 5 minutes to remind WG chairs about IANA Considerations in
their documents?

Michelle
IANA

-----Original Message-----
From: Margaret Wasserman [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2006 10:01 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; EDU Team; [email-masked]
Subject: WG Chairs Training Lunch

Hi All,

Topics:

Margaret