Subject: 67th IETF - Scheduling Cutoff

From: IETF Agenda <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 20:37:07 -0400

The preliminary agenda can be found at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/agenda_67.txt

October 11, Wednesday - Cutoff date for requests to reschedule Working
Group and BOF meetings 09:00 ET (13:00 UTC/GMT)

Please send messages to [email-masked].

---

From: Harald Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 00:36:04 -0700

> Please send messages to [email-masked].
The scheduling tool claims that both IPR and EAI are "waiting for 
scheduling".

I see that IPR has been added to the draft agenda, but EAI has not.

What's going on here?

                  Harald

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 18:29:58 +0900

> I see that IPR has been added to the draft agenda, but EAI has not.

The approved PCN BOF is also still missing; ticket send more than a  
week ago. (As are some rescheduling requests from the TSV ADs.)

Lars
-- 
Lars Eggert                                     NEC Network Laboratories