Subject: WG Chairs' Beer Evening

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 14:43:40 -0800

The WG Chairs' Beer Evening will be Wednesday evening, after the
plenary, as usual.

The details aren't quite fixed yet, but the way I'm trying to make
this come together is to have the beer evening on the patio outside
the restaurant of the Sheraton West Tower, a couple of minutes
walking distance from the meeting rooms.  There isn't a regular bar
with beer taps there, but I'm hoping to get the hotel to bring in a
temporary set of beer taps, and to bring in beer from two or three
of the best local micro-breweries especially for us.  I've already
talked with the owner and head brewer of the AleSmith micro, who
have promised that we can have a couple of kegs from him; I'm also
considering something from Stone Brewery and Pizza Port Brewery.

However, I have not yet gotten the final OK and go-ahead from the
restaurant manager of the hotel, so things might change.  I'll
let you know as soon as I know myself.

Regards,

	Henrik

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 14:56:26 -0800

> considering something from Stone Brewery and Pizza Port Brewery.

Henrik, that sounds *great*! As always, thank you very much for  
organizing this!

> let you know as soon as I know myself.

Lars
-- 
Lars Eggert                                     NEC Network Laboratories

---

From: "Olaf M. Kolkman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 15:00:36 -0800

> The WG Chairs' Beer Evening will be Wednesday evening, after the

Sorry, I won't be able to make it I because of other commitments.

:-(

Good you organize this!

--Olaf

-----------------------------------------------------------
Olaf M. Kolkman
NLnet Labs
http://www.nlnetlabs.nl/

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 20:20:14 +0100

Thanks to Henrik for organizing one of the best attended events ever!

    Brian