Subject: RSVP: WG Chairs' Beer Evening

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 12:51:26 -0800

So it's settled; the WG Chairs' Beer Evening will be at the Sheraton
West Tower, on the patio of the Alfiere restaurant, Wednesday evening
from ~ 8 pm (after the plenary).

They will be bringing in good micro-brewery beers for us, but since
they won't have any other customers for this, I need to give them an
approximate number of people to expect, so that the amount of beer
ordered is neither way too much or too little, so:

* Please let me know if you plan to come, as soon as possible *

I plan to bring at least one beer from each of these award-winning
local breweries:

    AleSmith	- http://www.alesmith.com/
    Stone	- http://www.stonebrew.com/
    Pizza Port	- http://www.pizzaport.com/

To get to the Alfiere patio, just walk westwards out on the island
to the Sheraton West Tower; the patio is on the south side of the
building, just before you come to the main entrance.

Best regards,

	Henrik

	mailto:[email-masked]

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 13:57:02 -0800

It has been pointed out to me that I haven't mentioned anything
regarding food availability.  

It will be possible to order food from (a possibly somewhat restricted
version of) the regular Alfiere menu, and snacks and munchies will also
be available.

You won't have to go elsewhere to get food first :-)

Regards,

	Henrik

---

From: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 16:59:36 -0500

I will.

Marshall