Subject: Please Nominate Candidates and Provide Feedback!

From: Andrew Lange <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 10:29:18 -0800

Greetings!

NomCom06 would like to solicit your nominations for the IESG, IAB
and IAOC.  We would also like your input on incumbents, positve
and negative.

If your preference is to keep the incumbent on because they are
doing a great job, tell us that, but also let us know about other
people who might do a great job.  NomCom is trying to collect the best
possible set of leaders for IETF. Often people are nominated for
multiple positions.  Your input on candidate X for job Y, will also
help us if candidate X is nominated for job Z.

Please submit nominations using the form at:

http://www1.tools.ietf.org/group/nomcom/06/nominate

If for any reason the tools cannot capture your input, please email the
input to us at [email-masked].

The nomination period will at end noon Pacific Time November 16, 2006.

Thank you!

Andrew