Subject: Hey

From: "Eddy Henry" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2006 19:18:21 -0060

Red Reef Labs For New Manufacturing and Distribution Contract Ipn China!

Comprany red Reef Laboratogries Inc.
SYMB ol: RREF
Price: $0.55
Recommendation: ST RO NG B UY 

RREF has just agrdeed to the terms of a new manufacturing and distribution 
contract for BioClear(tm)FF. With all the npews on RREF and it expansions 
as well as new applicatons for its prodlucts we expect to see more of this 
type of contract going in place and expandng the market for this inneovative 
companky.

RREF is pricled to buy and holding a steady price. We believe with news like 
this and up coming announcemenxts of more contracts and the soon to be 
established lab facilities in Louiseiana and the upcoming satellite labs that this 
styocks pricee will bring great returns for its inrvestors.

Get on RREF Wednesday, November 1, 2006

I hope it was a helper.I'll email you later this week.

Eddy Henry.

"i am not likely to leave kent for some time. promise me, therefore, to come to hunsford."
cordial feelings toward him. she told the story, however, with great spirit among her friends; for she"now," said she, "that this first meeting is over, i feel perfectly easy. i know my own strength,
cheat you; and so generous, that you will always exceed your income."