Subject: Re: Re: RSVP: WG Chairs' Beer Evening

From: Daniel Park <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 16:15:32 +0000 (GMT)

Sorry if I missed the information. Where is the location ?

Thanks,
 
Daniel (Soohong Daniel Park)
Mobile Convergence Laboratory. SAMSUNG Electronics

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 13:26:29 -0800

Hi,

>From the earlier announcement:

> So it's settled; the WG Chairs' Beer Evening will be at the Sheraton
> West Tower, on the patio of the Alfiere restaurant, Wednesday evening
> from ~ 8 pm (after the plenary).

More specifically:

>From the Sheraton East Tower (where the meeting rooms are) start
from the reception, and walk out towards the back of the hotel,
towards the harbor (marina).  You'll see the pool to your right;
but you turn left, and follow the walkway along the water for
maybe 500 meter (~yards) until you come to the Sheraton west tower.
Leave the walkway, and go around the house towards the front entrance.
Just before you come to the front entrance, you'll see the patio of
the Alfiere restaurant, where we'll be.

Regards,

	Henrik