Subject: Final Call for Input to the IETF-67 Proceedings

From: "Bunch, Rebecca" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 12:23:27 -0500

Dear Working Group and BOF Chairs:
 
The deadline for submission of minutes and presentation slides for
inclusion in the proceedings of the 67th IETF meeting is today, Friday,
December 8, 2006 at 17:00 ET (21:00 GMT).  Please use the "IETF Meeting
Materials Management Tool" to submit your materials.
 
The URL for the tool is:
 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/wg/wg_proceedings.cgi
 
For more information about this tool, please visit:

http://www.ietf.org/instructions/meeting_materials_tool.html

If you prefer to submit your minutes and presentation slides via e-mail
rather than using the "IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool," then
please send them to [email-masked].  To ensure that your materials
are not flagged as SPAM, please use "IETF-67 Proceedings Submission" as
the "Subject" line.
 
Status of Submissions:
 
One Hundred Seven (107) Working Groups, BoFs and AG's met at IETF 67
(This number includes the training sessions, Plenary sessions, the IRTF
groups and interim meetings held prior to the 67th IETF). As of today 3
have not yet submitted any materials, 0 has submitted minutes but no
slides, 19 have submitted slides but no minutes, 85 have submitted both
slides and minutes.  The current status of the proceedings, including
the list of groups in each category, is available at:
 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=67

Submission of minutes is mandatory.

Minutes may be submitted in plain text (Unix/Mac/Dos) or in simple HTML
with NO style sheets. Minutes submitted with style sheets WILL BE
converted to plain text. Therefore, if you are concerned about
preserving the formatting of your minutes, then please submit them in
simple HTML. Due to multiple requests, minutes will no longer be
embedded.  Instead a link will open the minutes in a new window.
 
Submission of presentation slides is optional.

Presentation slides may be submitted in any of the following formats: 
 
*	.TXT Plain text (Unix / Mac / Dos) 
*	.DOC MS Word Document (v 95 - latest version) 
*	.PDF Adobe Portable Document Format (Acrobat 3 - latest version)

*	.PPT MS PowerPoint (v 95 - latest version) 
 
For incorporation into the proceedings, presentation slides submitted in
ppt and doc WILL BE converted to html and pdf, respectively.
 
When submitting slides for multiple presentations, please indicate the
order that the presentations should appear in the proceedings.  
 
If you have already submitted materials, then we encourage you to review
them on line and send any corrections to [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>  . The deadline for submitting corrections
is Wednesday December 27, 2006 at 17:00 ET (21:00 GMT).
 
Just as a side note, congratulations to the following groups for having
all slides and minutes submitted before the deadline closed:
IRTF sessions
Plenary sessions
Transport sessions
 
The IETF Secretariat
 
Rebecca Bunch 
Proceedings Editor 
NeuStar Secretariat Services 
46000 Center Oak Plaza 
Sterling, VA 20166