Subject: 68th IETF Agenda

From: IETF Agenda <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 16:04:02 -0500

Please note that the agenda posted on the 68th IETF web site
(
h
ttps://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_agenda_html.cgi?meeting_num=68)
is still in progress and therefore not complete.  

Not all groups that sent in requests have been scheduled.  The completed
Draft Agenda will be available after February 9, 2007 and will have all
requests scheduled, unless otherwise noted.

The cutoff date for requests to schedule working groups was January 16
and the cutoff date for requests to schedule a BOF is February 5
(http://www.ietf.org/meetings/68-cutoff_dates.html). While the wording in
the "Important Meeting Dates" for the WG and BOF cutoff dates seemed to be
confusing, we have not enforced the working group cutoff date of January
16 and have accepted requested sent in after the 16th.

If your requested WG or BOF is not on the agenda after February 9, please
send a note to [email-masked].

Thank you,

IETF Secretariat

---

From: Sam Hartman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 21:23:12 -0500

Hi.  Scheduling ISMS against BTNS is an unacceptable conflict.  I'm
really sorry if that wasn't on my list; it should have been.  Also, I
would have expected them to conflict with each other given
participants.