Subject: Expert review

From: "Drage, Keith \(Keith\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 13:52:19 +0100

Do we have a list somewhere of the things that we are supposed to seek
3rd party review on. I had a quick look at the WG chairs page and the
WIKI, but it did not seem to be immediately obvious.

In SIP we have just run into MIME type review on one document. We know
about the MIB doctors. We know about several others - but how many have
we missed?

Regards

Keith

---

From: Michelle Cotton <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 06:46:30 -0700

Keith,

For registrations in registries maintained by IANA, a list of registries 
and the registration procedures can be found at the following:

http://www.iana.org/numbers.html

If an expert has been designated, the name will appear on the right hand 
side.  There are still some registries IANA is working with the IESG to 
get experts designated.

Let me know if you have any questions.

I hope this information helps.

Michelle Cotton
IANA

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 15:34:36 +0100

See http://www1.tools.ietf.org/group/iesg/trac/wiki/EarlyExternalReview

Other obvious ones include operational issues, internationalization,
IP version independence.

We (the IESG) can add suggestions there, or you can build a page
in http://www1.tools.ietf.org/group/wgchairs/wiki/WikiStart

     Brian

---

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 09:29:34 +0100

Although not a requirement, like MIME, URI, MIB, etc., the apps area does
have a review service, similar to secdir and genart.

If you have a document you want to have a set of expert apps area eyes
review, just drop me (Eric) a line.  In the past, reviews have taken less
than a week.

> about the MIB doctors. We know about several others - but how many have

_______________________________________________________________________
Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain
information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated
entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or
legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient,
and have received this message in error, please immediately return this
by email and then delete it.