Subject: 68th IETF - Transporation from Prague Airport

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 13:04:21 -0400

We have received the following information from the Hilton Prague
regarding transporation from the airport to the Hotel.  If you are not
staying at the Hilton, contact the concierge at your hotel to inquire
about their taxi service from the airport to hotel, most hotels offer this
service.

You can arrange to have a Hilton Hotel taxi pick you up at the airport
for a cost of CZK 750 (EUR 27).  You will need to make a reservation by
either sending an email to <[email-masked]> until Friday,
March 16 or after that date, send an email to [email-masked] or
call + 00420 224842373.
Duration: 30 minutes (depends on the traffic)

Also, the SEDOP organized two shuttle busses:
A) going to the city centre (to the Marriott hotel) for the rate of CZK
90,-/p. person & one way
B) going to the one address, which is given by the Clients, but than it is
charged per car:
1 - 4 people on board, it costs CZK 480,-/p. car & one way
5 - 8 people on board, it costs CZK 960,-/p. car & one way

The taxi service at the aiport is operated by AAA taxi and they are in
front of the arrival hall. This is the exclusive partner of the Prague
International Airport.  The price chart is as follows: The regular taxi
costs around CZK 400,-/p. car (depends on the traffic, because it is
measured by the taxameter = at the beginning they charge you CZK 34,- as a
starting fee and than CZK 25,- per each kilometer & CZK 5,- for waiting
(this is used even they are waiting in the traffic jam etc.).

PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
bus No. 119 going from the Prague Airport to the bus stop "Dejvicka",
continue by the subway "line A (green one)" going to the station "Museum"
and changed the line to the "line C (red one) going to the station
"Florenc". And from this station it is just 200 metres to the Hilton
Prague.
Duration: 50 minutes
Prices: CZK 20,-/p. ticket 

More info you can find on www.letiste-praha.cz there is also available
site in English.

Check out the 68 IETF wiki at:
http://community.ietf.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

You can sign up for the 68 attendees mailing list at:
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/68attendees