Subject: WG Chairs beer evening, IETF-68

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 02:12:52 +0100

Hi,

So it's confirmed -- the WG Chairs' beer evening will be at
"Pivovarský Klub", http://www.gastroinfo.cz/pivoklub/index.html.

Quite a number of you have already found your way there, which
is no wonder since it's by far the best beer place within
walking distance...

The Hilton Concierge can direct you there; basically it's out
the Hilton main entrance, turn left and go south along the major
road past one nondescript block, past the subway station, and
onto Křižíkova street, turn left and walk to #17.

Food is available, beer is ~$1.50, and the atmosphere is good.

Did I forget to mention something?  I'm sure you'll let me know :-))

See you there Wednesday!

	Henrik

---

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 11:13:00 +0100

> "Pivovarský Klub", http://www.gastroinfo.cz/pivoklub/index.html.

and it was good!

Thank you, Henrik.

--
Dean

---

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 04:34:22 -0600

Thank you Henrik!

Sue

-----Original Message-----
From: Dean Willis [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 7:13 AM
To: Henrik Levkowetz
Cc: WG Chairs
Subject: Re: WG Chairs beer evening, IETF-68

and it was good!

Thank you, Henrik.

--
Dean

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 11:37:42 +0100

>> "Pivovarský Klub", http://www.gastroinfo.cz/pivoklub/index.html.

It was great! I felt surprisingly relaxed for some reason...

Thanks Henrik.

    Brian

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 11:42:58 +0100

> Thank you, Henrik.

Thanks!

I have to mention, though, that for the first time, we overflowed
the capacity of the place -- not everybody who turned up could get
a seat :-(

I try to estimate the number of people based on previous turnout
and distance from the meeting hotel; this time I'd estimated 30-40
people, and had a backup solution for some more; but more than
50 people turned up (Great!!!).

I'll do my best to avoid this in the future, of course.  Would you
find it acceptable for me to ask you all for a RSVP during the
week before the meeting, with response deadline midday Sunday,
even if I won't know the exact venue until I've looked the possible
places over?

Regards,

	Henrik

---

From: David Harrington <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 12:01:48 +0100

Thank you for a wonderful chairs beer bof.
I would have no problem rsvp'ing in the future.

David Harrington
[email-masked] 
[email-masked]
[email-masked]

> From: Henrik Levkowetz [mailto:[email-masked]] 
> Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 11:43 AM
> To: WG Chairs

---

From: Bob Hinden <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 13:25:45 +0100

Henrik,

It was great!

Thanks,
Bob

---

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 12:10:55 -0400

> even if I won't know the exact venue until I've looked the possible

That sounds like an excellent idea.