Subject: Fwd: WG chair wiki

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 14:24:44 -0600

At the last IETF meeting's chair's lunch, Spencer led a discussion  
around what a WG Chairs wiki might contain.
There was good feedback, and the skeleton of such a wiki is now in  
place.

As chairs, we can all edit the wiki at http://www1.tools.ietf.org/ 
group/wgchairs/

There are instructions on that page that describe what credentials  
you'll need to use to edit the pages.

Please jump in and start filling in the blanks (and add the blanks  
that we've missed so far).

RjS

---

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 06:34:38 -0700

I was about to schedule a dinner for after the IESG Plenary, when it hit me
- that's Wednesday!  How could we not have a WG Chairs Event in the
City-Of-Beer?

Any plans?

A few years ago, I did U Fleku:
http://www.ufleku.cz/en/

Decent dinner, beer, and brewery tour...

Lots of choices:
http://www.expats.cz/prague/directory/czech-breweries/0/

_______________________________________________________________________
Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain
information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated
entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or
legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient,
and have received this message in error, please immediately return this
by email and then delete it.

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 18:10:46 +0100

I believe Henrik is conducting the usual research...