Subject: 2nd Call for Input to the 68th IETF Meeting Proceedings

From: "Bunch, Rebecca" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 10:33:22 -0400

***This message is for the Chairs of all sessions that met at IETF 68 in
Prague, Czech Republic***
 
Dear Working Group and BOF Chairs:
 
The deadline for submission of minutes and presentation slides for
inclusion in the proceedings of the 68th IETF meeting is TODAY, Friday,
April 20, 2007 at 17:00 ET (21:00 GMT).  Please use the "IETF Meeting
Materials Management Tool" to submit your materials.
 
The URL for the tool is:
 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/wg/wg_proceedings.cgi
 
For more information about this tool, please visit:

http://www.ietf.org/instructions/meeting_materials_tool.html

If you prefer to submit your minutes and presentation slides via e-mail
rather than using the "IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool," then
please send them to [email-masked].  To ensure that your materials
are not flagged as SPAM, please use "IETF-68 Proceedings Submission" as
the "Subject" line.
 
Status of Submissions:
 
One Hundred Ten (110) Working Groups, BoFs and AG's met at IETF 68 (This
number includes the training sessions, Plenary sessions, the IRTF groups
and interim meetings held prior to the 68th IETF). As of today 4 have
not yet submitted any materials, 1 has submitted minutes but no slides,
30 have submitted slides but no minutes, 75 have submitted both slides
and minutes.  The current status of the proceedings, including the list
of groups in each category, is available at:
 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=68
 
Submission of minutes is MANDATORY.
 
Minutes may be submitted in plain text (strict ASCII or UTF-8) or in
simple HTML with NO style sheets. Minutes submitted with style sheets
WILL BE converted to plain text. Therefore, if you are concerned about
preserving the formatting of your minutes, then please submit them in
simple HTML.
 
Submission of presentation slides is optional.
 
Presentation slides may be submitted in any of the following formats: 
 
*	.TXT Plain text (Unix / Mac / Dos) 
*	.DOC MS Word Document (v 95 - XP) 
*	.PDF Adobe Portable Document Format (Acrobat 3 - XP) 
*	.PPT MS PowerPoint (v 95 - XP) 
 
For incorporation into the proceedings, presentation slides submitted in
ppt and doc WILL BE converted to html and pdf, respectively.
 
When submitting slides for multiple presentations, please indicate the
order that the presentations should appear in the proceedings.  If you
use the "IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool" to submit your
presentation slides, then you can order the presentations via the
interface provided.  If you submit your presentation slides by e-mail,
then please indicate the desired order of the presentations in that
e-mail.
 
If you have already submitted materials, then we encourage you to review
them on line and send any corrections to [email-masked]
<http://www.ietf.org/instructions/%22mailto:[email-masked]%22> .
The deadline for submitting corrections is Wednesday, May 9, 2007 at
17:00 ET (21:00 GMT)
 
The IETF Secretariat

Rebecca Bunch 
NeuStar Secretariat Services 
46000 Center Oak Plaza 
Sterling, VA 20166