Subject: com tutorials are now available for free and cover SVG Basics, ECMAScript, and Mathematics.

From: "Pen H. Montgomery" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 21:19:42 +0200

CDPN Moves To Corners GPS Market In China!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Close: $0.065

CDPN announced Friday that is has acquired all outstanding shares of
General Link Information Systems, Chinas only GPS vehicle monitoring and
management system. GPS systems are huge; controlling that market is even
bigger. Read the news and get on CDPN first thing Monday!

SVG is a government mandated standard for mobile geodata in Japan
(g-contents initiative). 2007-02-05: Sketsa SVG Graphics Editor 4.
2007-03-13: AmanithVG v1.
Information about REX Patent Advisory Group (PAG) As announced on 22
December 2006, W3C launched a Patent Advisory Group (PAG) in accordance
with the W3C Patent Policy. 2007-03-13: AmanithVG v1. 2007-03-03:
Balloonist v2.
0 build is available on Win32 (x86), MacOS X (universal binary), Linux
(x86), and FreeBSD (x86).
And of course bug fixes, speed ups and other little improvements
2007-02-07: Sketsa SVG Graphics Editor 4.
7beta1, a Java-based toolkit for processing SVG. Something like creating
widgets for your day planner !
0: Big Update to Handy Comics Layout Software Version 2. In the demo you
can see a pie chart which is drawn using SVG. The SVG Foundation
maintains the svgx.
2007-03-16: Sketsa SVG Graphics Editor 4.
2007-03-13: AmanithVG v1.