Subject: The system attempts to be as freewheeling and fun as the stories.

From: "answering machine" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 00:48:28 +0200

Everything you're looking at right now and put your focus here. Major
News will be Released.

Digital Color Imaging
Symbol: DSDI.PK
Price: $0.055
Risk Factor: Low

Press Release:
DSI Direct Sales, Inc. (DSDI.PK) Announces Wholly Owned Subsidiary,
Digital Color Imaging, Inc. Invests to Build Cutting Edge 1:1 Marketing
Communication Campaign Capability

Get on DSDI First Thing on Tuesday, it's going to expload!

Experience the heart-pounding, unbridled excitement of making serious
cash Joint adVenturing!
The Monitors, Sandy Antunes - 24 Hour RPG - October, 2004The Monitors, a
combat-free RPG about conflict and domination in the near future. These
girls are friends, but they sure do like to talk smack on each other.
Riddled with errata, the game was seriously hampered in playability.
For 3 or more players. Hargrove Thank You for Your Submission! Some of
the latest RPGs posted to 1KM1KT Road Trip, Troy Fisher - 24 Hour RPG -
2004The greatest college tradition of all time. Right or wrong, I see
lots of supplements as a sign of a healthy line.
Revolution, Chris Moore - Game Chef - 2005A game of rebellion for two
players.
In Owlbear: Fragile Duality, you play Owlbears who roam the Borderlands,
searching for other Owlbears and restoring balance to the world. I Think
My Girlfriend Hates Me, Sean Musgrave - 24 Hour RPG - 2005It's a game
about what happens when your girlfriend decides she'd rather kill you
than break up. Heaven and Earth, 3rd edition is just such an rpg.