Subject: CALL For Corrections to IETF-68 Proceedings

From: "Bunch, Rebecca" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 10:25:19 -0400

Dear Working Group and BOF Chairs:
 
The deadline for submission of minutes and presentation slides for
inclusion in the proceedings of the 68th IETF meeting was Friday, April
20, 2007 at 17:00 ET (21:00 GMT).
 
Status of Submissions:
 
One Hundred Eleven (111) Working Groups, BoFs and AG's met at IETF 68
(This number includes the training sessions, Plenary sessions, the IRTF
groups and interim meetings held prior to the 68th IETF). As of today 3
have submitted slides but no minutes, 108 have submitted both slides and
minutes.  The current status of the proceedings, including the list of
groups in each category, is available at:
 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=68
 
The Final Proceedings for the IETF-68 Meeting can be found here:
 
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07mar/index.html
 
Everybody, please go to the above link and review your submissions on
line and send any corrections to [email-masked] . The deadline for
submitting corrections is Wednesday, May 9, 2007 at 17:00 ET (21:00
GMT).
 
The IETF Secretariat
 
Rebecca Bunch 
Proceedings Editor 
NeuStar Secretariat Services 
46000 Center Oak Plaza 
Sterling, VA 20166