Subject: 69th IETF - DRAFT Meeting Agenda for Review

From: IETF Agenda <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 11:55:54 -0400

Dear ALL:
 
The DRAFT agenda for the 69th IETF Meeting can be found at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_agenda_html.cgi?meeting_num=69.
Please note that the agenda is in draft form and is subject to change.
 
We would like to ask you to review the Draft Agenda and send your
comments to [email-masked]. We shall be working on your comments until
the Final Agenda is published which is on Monday, July 2nd) 
(Important Meeting Dates can be found at
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/69-IETF.html).
 
We would really appreciate your inputs or suggestions on the draft 
agenda and shall try to accommodate your priorities if possible.
 
IETF Secretariat
 
+++

The milestones and deadlines for scheduling-related activities are as
follows:
 
-- Cut-off date for requesting a Working Group session and for
preliminary BOF proposals to ADs: Monday, May 21 at 17:00 ET (21:00
UTC/GMT).
-- Cut-off date for requests to schedule BoFs: Monday, June 11 at 17:00 ET
(21:00 UTC/GMT).
-- Preliminary agenda published for comment: Friday, June 15 by midnight
ET.
-- Cut-off date for requests to reschedule a session: Wednesday, June 27
at 09:00 ET (13:00 UTC/GMT).
-- Final agenda published: Monday, July 2 before midnight ET.
-- Draft Working Group agendas due: Wednesday, July 11 at 17:00 ET (21:00
UTC/GMT).
-- Revised Working Group agendas due: Monday, July 16 at 12:00 ET (16:00
UTC/GMT), upload using IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool

---

From: "Eastlake III Donald-LDE008" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 12:49:25 -0400

Hi,

Can the TRILL session Thursday afternoon, where it conflicts with SAAG,
be moved to Thursday morning?

Several people including myself are active in both TRILL and SAAG and
there are currently no INT WGs Thursday morning. It's OK that it would
be a 2 1/2 rather than a 2 hour slot.

Thanks,
Donald (co-chair TRILL)

-----Original Message-----
From: IETF Agenda [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 11:56 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: 69th IETF - DRAFT Meeting Agenda for Review 

Dear ALL:
 
The DRAFT agenda for the 69th IETF Meeting can be found at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_agenda_html.cgi?meeting_num=
69.
Please note that the agenda is in draft form and is subject to change.

 
IETF Secretariat

---

From: "Suleymanova, Dinara" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 15:12:19 -0400

Done. 2nd session of TRILL moved on Thu 0900-1130.

Thank you.

D. Suleymanova

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Eastlake III Donald-LDE008
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 12:49 PM
To: IETF Agenda
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: TRILL versis SAAG RE: 69th IETF - DRAFT Meeting Agenda for
Review 

Hi,

Thanks,
Donald (co-chair TRILL)

-----Original Message-----
From: IETF Agenda [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 11:56 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: 69th IETF - DRAFT Meeting Agenda for Review 

Dear ALL:

 
 
IETF Secretariat

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 09:09:49 +0100

On 23 May 2007, at 16:55, IETF Agenda wrote:
> comments to [email-masked].

MMUSIC opposite TSVAREA is not good - could one of them move to the  
13:00-15:00 slot on Tuesday instead? Similar for P2PSIP and TSVWG.

Colin