Subject: Draft Agenda has conflict (SIPPING and TSVWG)

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 11:40:40 -0500

The DRAFT agenda for the 69th IETF Meeting can be found at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_agenda_html.cgi?meeting_num=69.
Please note that the agenda is in draft form and is subject to change.

Both SIPPING and TSVWG are scheduled for Thursday morning.  Whereas 
Friday morning currently does not have a TSV session. Can TSVWG be 
moved to Friday to avoid the conflict with SIPPING, please?

---

From: Mark Allman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 13:30:35 -0400

> moved to Friday to avoid the conflict with SIPPING, please?

I would think we would not want to run tsvwg and iccrg at the same time
if we can help it (iccrg is now on Fri morning).

allman

---

From: "Suleymanova, Dinara" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 15:53:04 -0400

Tsvwg & sipping are separated. Please see.

THURSDAY, July 26, 2007 
0800-1700 IETF Registration - 
0800-0900 Morning Beverages - 
0900-1130 Morning Session I Breakout 3 INT trill Transparent
Interconnection of Lots of Links WG  
Breakout 1 OPS radext RADIUS EXTensions WG  
Breakout 6 RAI p2psip Peer-to-Peer Session Initiation Protocol WG  
Breakout 4 TSV tsvwg Transport Area Working Group WG  

1130-1300 Break
1300-1500 Afternoon Session I Breakout 1 APP calsify Calendaring and
Scheduling Standards Simplification WG  
Breakout 6 RAI sipping Session Initiation Proposal Investigation WG  
Breakout 2 RTG idr Inter-Domain Routing WG  
Breakout 4 SEC saag Security Area Open Meeting  

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Mark Allman
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2007 1:31 PM
To: James M. Polk
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: Draft Agenda has conflict (SIPPING and TSVWG) 

> The DRAFT agenda for the 69th IETF Meeting can be found at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_agenda_html.cgi?meeting_num=
69.

allman

---

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 15:19:48 -0500

>Tsvwg & sipping are separated. Please see.

perfect!

Thank you