Subject: I carved out a strip of it this morning, and tried it as is - very very chewy.

From: "Singleton" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 13:39:43 +1000

GPSI Announces Market Attack Into $1 Trillion Market!

Global Payment Solutions
Symbol: GPSI
Price: $0.03

GPSI announced its plans to address the huge influx of immigrant workers
into the US that need banking solutions that they otherwise would not
qualify for. This market is expected to represent over $1 Trillion
dollars to be managed by 2008. GPSI provides viable solutions to this
market. This is hot, read the news and watch for more Monday! Get on
GPSI first thing Monday!

Right - didn't have the opportunity to fight oppression today, though;
will do it tomorrow.
And then have a snack at the salad bar. Above, Archie on board the
Pauline, Lisa's sailboat.
Thank you for your kind attention. I trust Trader Joe - he carries
extremely good stuff; excellent value for money. But it'll plump up, or
out in the oven, I said to myself, without much hope.
It all depends on whether there are any weekend catwalks or not. All in
all, not a bad trip, except for the scary lady touts.
From left to right, Kikko, Elizabeth, and Sarah.
You heard it here first. It's all very colorful and playful, with some
very witty touches. Forget Chinese fire drills - Chinese bus stops are
where the action is. Also in squid news, the various squid
classifications mentioned here earlier - Porchiteuthis, Arborteuthis -
have inspired a couple of not-yet-discovered species of giant squid. It
all depends on whether there are any weekend catwalks or not.
Nice truck; sorry that I got to see it for that particular reason.
But the prize, if there was a prize, goes to the Tsarina - Lisa
Grossman, genius creator of our knit squid, who proposes an Ungrateful
Squid - a Serpentsteuthis.
And Snarleyyow is indeed a fiendish doggy. We all love Archie, Lisa -
we'll take care of him and feed him and take him for walks and
definitely won't put him in stir-fries. Gus, though a grown man, is
still trying to achieve a ten year old's version of La Dolce Vita.
Our maintenance man Gus was very kindly given this fine vintage Russian
fire helmet by Dr. Just another tragic example of American cultural
imperialism. We fought bare-handed, for some reason - no mitts.
Normally, I would just chalk it up to experience and chuckle cynically
that I had been had once again, but.
I asked the shopnik if one fried it like American bacon, or what - he
told me to eat it as is, and that it was very very delicious. It's all
very colorful and playful, with some very witty touches. I finally
feinted and dodged around her and got away. I thanked him, and then woke
up.
One can overhear La Magnani as Camilla coaching Harlequin in his capers
during the repeat. Above, Archie on board the Pauline, Lisa's sailboat.
Further developments will be reported as they occur, if not before.
They become buddies, in the hearty Socialist Realism mode.
It all depends on whether there are any weekend catwalks or not.
It all depends on whether there are any weekend catwalks or not. Moth to
the flame kind of thing.
At last I found a bus that seemed to be going to "Rockavirr", as the
driver said.
My jaw was quite sore.
But what is the portrait of Gus doing there on the coffee table? Our
maintenance man Gus was very kindly given this fine vintage Russian fire
helmet by Dr.