Subject: Will the people continue to allow their children and their senior citizens to be drugged?

From: Murray <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 13:19:27 +0200

I turned it down, because I do not wish to support the online gambling
industry. It has helped me to organize my confused ideas about many
health topics, such as diabetes and high blood pressure. there's at
least one really good article for me to read every day, and I read it
and follow it.

For people looking for a natural alternative, there's now Accunatural, a
product developed by Dr.

"When I got those tablets, I wanted to confirm that it still worked,
because it was a totally different manufacturer, and a slightly
different formula. They're the ones who will get to vote. If your
company was awarded the winning contract on the manufacture of gas
chambers, would you have accepted the bid if it meant millions of
dollars in personal wealth? It's not like children need to do things
like play outdoors.

David Graham's testimony by the FDA, and how he had been threatened in a
variety of ways to make sure that he wouldn't go public with his
information. Gee, if the drug companies weren't making money, people
wouldn't have their retirement portfolios, so you sure don't want to do
anything that would harm the drug companies.

Let's rig the hearing with decision makers who are paid by
pharmaceutical companies.

Examine your own life and ethics: who do you work for? You can make a
pair of jeans out of hemp. And this it how I made my way to an industry
of health, healing, and integrity. These drugs are, of course, killing
the oceans, the coral reefs and the ocean life in the Gulf of Mexico. "
It's what they must be thinking right now.

The information is available on the Skin Nutrients website, www.

Let's see, you'd have a renewable energy source, you'd have a crop
that's good for the environment, a crop that doesn't need to be grown
with pesticides or herbicides.