Subject: Let me get closer to the couch.

From: Fitzgerald Miriam <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 22:26:06 -0400

Everyone Is Watching SREA! UP Again!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.41 UP 2.5%

SREA continues its steady climb for the second week. UP nearly 400% in
the last two weeks, Stock reporting sites across the board are issuing
stock watch notices. Read the news, look at the numbers, and get on SREA
Friday!

There was a quiet rumor that the employers were connected to the Mafia.
Most things in here seem to be made from something dead. "Don't worry
about it.

I was happy to have Far Out as a guest. She tried to hold back a slight
grin but her mouth twitched and remained a smile.

"He hit me," she said. Ralph Ellroy from the complex brought over a tape
and said he wanted to show me your new line of work. Thanks again and
keep up the good work. "Let's get started," he said. "Though maybe it's
better if they blow up the whole planet," she said.

Everyone seemed to be watching him with a strange and fearful awe.

I guess the news media is letting TV cover this story.

Bernard smiled at the cigarette from behind the camera.

I played a rich woman who seduces a poor kid. "  I used what I thought
was an uppercrust voice, almost a British accent.

I found Zowie lying on the bed, held tightly under the covers. The way
you wrote it you sound shocked and scared. "Damnit," I said to myself.
Al Harvey handled the finances for five different porn houses. Recently
I'd got more and more men who recognized me.

"I have a feeling Zowie told you.
Ram Baker didn't care about hiding anything and said, "This is what I
want. She led me to a small den next to Zowie's bedroom. "I wanted to
talk to you.
Now she was wearing a faded blue nightgown. "  It was a warm sentiment
but she looked bitter.

It sounded like sandpaper on the back of her throat.

"  She stopped and sighed as if that was all the information needed,
then said, staring straight in front of her, "Everything was going all
right. You know, far out, I think I had one named Shirley.

She led me to a small den next to Zowie's bedroom.

Don't you undercut my price, tescosuicide.

I've never felt so fucking lost. She had another coughing fit.

So the filming of my first starring role was going to take place at the
Malibu home of a powerful ex-con. "  Troy wasn't much of an actor.

He sat at his desk smoking a cigar and drinking black coffee out of a
new mug.

Troy was supposed to say, "No, I don't," but he said, "No, I can't.

"I don't think it's right for me to be here. I don't really feel like
defending myself. Great writing, and amazing post as always. "I wrote
something for you," he said. "Fine, you get to work," Al said.

When your book comes out one day, we will see how fast your "old" family
kicks you out the door.

He was in training to become a director himself. "Use any room you want
except for my bedroom.
We could have used his house but Bernard said he wanted this movie to be
something special.

It made me feel human. Ralph Ellroy from the complex brought over a tape
and said he wanted to show me your new line of work. Zowie really did
look bad without make-up.