Subject: barricade

From: Samuels V. Dick <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 12:11:50 +0100

Word Is Out, Big News Monday!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.20 UP 33.3%

This week's news has already been pushing SREA up. Word is out a BIG
news release is expected Monday! Keep your eyes open and get on SREA
Monday!

How does recommendation work?

Winfield was the only Vikings player who chose not to participate this  
    spring, preferring instead to work out and prepare for the season on
his       own. Who would you like to see on the Queen's honours list?
"It was never any kind of boycott," Webb said.

A severe reprimand and a few months at a reformatory school would have
been adequate.

com wire reports     APPLETON, Wis. Should the international trade in
rare wild animals and plants be banned or is some trade essential for
their survival? It's also suggested that the farming of wild animals
could help. In fact, to my mind, largely peaceful industrial negotiation
is a sign of a country maturing, not failing.

The MPs have even whined to the President for more, as they claim they
cannot survive. Don Nuttall, CanadaTry telling that to the girls who
were denied education and forced into effective slavery by the Taliban.
Whatever your views of this strike, striking is a valid form of
demonstration in any country.
The US and Israel created the mess, let them now fix it! How does
recommendation work? Is wearing them an 'act of indecent exposure'? com
is your home for year around sports news. Do you have any pictures of
Wednesday's protest marches? Many pakistanis feel that Afghanistan is
their backyard and that it should remain under their influence to serve
as strategic depth against India.

Derek Hartry, Durban,  South Africa.

Who would you like to see on the Queen's honours list?

A severe reprimand and a few months at a reformatory school would have
been adequate.

The Queen and Tony Blair attended a service at the Falklands Islands
Memorial Chapel in Berkshire.
It really makes me think about what we are all capable of. The alleged
kidnappers of Alan Johnston have denied reports that they have agreed a
deal with Hamas to free the journalist. Maybe it was my stupidity to
think a highly intellectual as yourself would pick that up? How can the
matter be resolved?

Obviously, we can't thank them enough for all that they do for us each  
    and every day, and I'm not just talking about the organization, but
for       everybody across the nation.