Subject: 69th IETF - DRAFT Meeting Agenda for Final Review

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 12:52:44 -0400

Dear ALL:

The DRAFT agenda for the 69th IETF Meeting can be found at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_agenda_html.cgi?meeting_num=69.

The Final Agenda is to be published on Monday, July 2nd. (Please see
Important Meeting Dates at http://www.ietf.org/meetings/69-IETF.html).

We would like to ask you to review the Draft Agenda one more time
before the due date. Please send comments to [email-masked]
on the most critical conflicts as the agenda is almost full and
complete. And we will try to accommodate your requests if only possible.

Thank you.

IETF Secretariat

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 15:37:52 -0400

WG/BOF Chairs:

Very few agendas appear on the web site.  Please upload the session 
agendas soon.

RG Chairs:

I believe that your agendas can be posted if you email them to [email-masked].

Russ

---

From: Tim Polk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 12:25:57 -0400

Dear Secretariat,

I would prefer to see the TAM bof earlier in the week, rather than  
its current
timeslot on Friday morning.

Given that Sam Hartman and I both wish to attend the session,  there  
is no
ideal slot. However, we see two ways to create one by moving another
Security Area WG.

(1)  Move nea from Monday Afternoon Session I to Wednesday Morning  
Session I.
        Hold the TAM BOF Monday Afternoon Session I.

(2)  Move sasl from Wednesday Morning Session I to Monday Afternoon  
Session I.
        Hold the TAM BOF Monday Afternoon Session I.

Basically, the idea is hold sasl and nea concurrently to clear a slot  
for the tam bof.

Would either of these strategies work?

Thanks,

Tim Polk

---

From: Chris Newman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 12:59:21 -0700

SASL has lots of apps area crossover, and that includes lemonade WG 
participants who will be unavailable Monday Afternoon Session I.  So I 
recommend against option 2.

                - Chris

Tim Polk wrote on 6/28/07 12:25 -0400:

> Dear Secretariat,
>
> I would prefer to see the TAM bof earlier in the week, rather than  its
> current
> Given that Sam Hartman and I both wish to attend the session,  there  is no
> (1)  Move nea from Monday Afternoon Session I to Wednesday Morning  Session I.
> (2)  Move sasl from Wednesday Morning Session I to Monday Afternoon  Session
> I.
> Basically, the idea is hold sasl and nea concurrently to clear a slot  for
> the tam bof.
>