Subject: IETF Secretariat Services RFP

From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 14:29:35 -0400

The IETF Administrative Oversight Committee (IAOC) on behalf of the IETF 
announces this Request for Proposal for Internet Engineering Task Force 
Secretariat Services.

The Internet Society (ISOC) is the contractor.

The Secretariat performs the following services in support of the IETF - 
including its Working Groups, and the Internet Engineering Steering 
Group (IESG), Internet Architecture Board (IAB), IETF Administrative 
Oversight Committee (IAOC), Internet Research Task Force (IRTF), 
Internet Research Steering Group (IRSG), and Nominating Committee (NomCom):

1. Meeting Services
2. Clerical Services
3. IT Services

The RFP in DOC and PDF formats can be found at: iaoc.ietf.org.

The initial contract term will be for two (2) years, commencing on 
January 1, 2008, with an option on the part of the parties for a renewal 
of up to two (2) additional years.

It is the intent of the IAOC to obtain the best combination of 
performance and cost for the benefit of the IETF. Accordingly, contracts 
may be awarded for each of the Secretariat services to separate vendors, 
to one vendor, or a combination of vendors, with or without subcontractors.

A signed "Original" of the proposal in PDF format with a scanned 
handwritten signature must reach the [email-masked] email account by 
Monday, July 30, 2007 not later than 5:00 P.M. ET in order to be considered.

It is expected that a contract or contracts will be completed by 
November 2007.

The sole point of contact regarding this RFP is the IETF Administrative 
Director (IAD). All questions or inquiries must be submitted in writing 
and must be received no later than midnight ET, July 1, 2007.  Questions 
or inquiries will be accepted by email at [email-masked].  Responses 
to questions and inquiries shall be posted on the IETF Administrative 
Support Activity (IASA) website, iaoc.ietf.org, no later than July 3, 2007.

Ray Pelletier
IETF Administrative Director