Subject: Approval to Post Version -00 Internet-Drafts for the 69th IETF Meeting in Chicago, IL, USA

From: Internet-Drafts Administrator <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 00:00:02 -0400

Dear IETF Working Group Chairs:

In order to expedite the processing of the many version -00 I-Ds that 
the Secretariat receives before an IETF meeting, we ask that you 
please notify the Secretariat prior to the initial submission cutoff 
date of all version -00 I-Ds that you expect to approve for posting as 
WG documents.  Please send the filenames of your approved -00 I-Ds to 
[email-masked].  Also, please indicate if a new version -00 
I-D replaces any existing I-Ds, and if so, which ones.  We would 
appreciate receiving your list of approved drafts five (5) business days 
prior to the cutoff date for -00 submissions, or by Monday, June 25th at 
9:00 AM ET for the 69th IETF Meeting.  Please include the word "Approved 
I-Ds" in the "Subject" field.  This procedure will help to ensure that 
version -00 I-Ds are posted in a timely manner, allowing more time for 
review by the public.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

The Internet-Drafts Administrator

FYI: The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant dates
for the 69th IETF Meeting can be found at http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_69.html.