Subject: Calendar Adopted with Provivsonal Regions 2011 - 2013

From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 10:57:09 -0400

The IAOC has formally adopted an IETF Meeting Calendar for 2011 - 2013.  
Thanks for your feedback during its development.

The calendar also includes targeted regions for each meeting for 
planning purposes.  These regions are provisional and dependent upon 
many variables, including qualified venue availability, financial risk 
and an appropriate Host arrangement, and thus are subject to change.

These provisionally targeted regions follow the 3-2-1 plan per two year 
cycle, that is, out of the 6 meetings over two years, there will be 3 in 
North America, 2 in Europe and 1 in Asia.  The calendar is below.

Those interested in Hosting or Sponsoring a meeting should contact Terry 
Monroe at [email-masked].  Further information about hosting or 
sponsoring can be found at:
http://www3.tools.ietf.org/group/iaoc/wiki/HostSponsorships

BTW - only 47 days before IETF 69 in Chicago. 
Register and book your hotel at:  http://www3.ietf.org/meetings/69-IETF.html

Thanks again,

Ray Pelletier
IAD

=======
2010

IETF 77    Mar 21 - 26 North America

IETF 78    Jul 25 - 30 Europe

IETF 79    Nov 7 - 12 North America

2011   

IETF 80    Mar 27 - Apr 1 Europe

IETF 81    Jul 24 - 29 Asia

IETF 82    Nov 13 - 18 North America (Canada)
       
2012   

IETF 83    Mar 25 - 30 Asia

IETF 84    Jul 29 - Aug 3 North America (Canada)

IETF 85    Nov 4 - 9 Europe
        
2013   

IETF 86    Mar 17 - 22 North America

IETF 87    Jul 28 - Aug 2 Europe

IETF 88    Nov 3 - 8 North America