Subject: Moeller: Right, but they're silver salts, usually silver nitrate-based.

From: Sam Clemons <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 03:58:05 -0500

VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

With that scenario, what can you do to stop the spread of influenza
before it infects half the population of the world?

" It's made by a company called Organic Food Bar, Inc. I also have data,
hard data, on a lot of viruses.
It happens to everyone, sometimes multiple times a year.

We're talking about wavelength. All sales help fund NewsTarget
operations.
Upper respiratory tract infections, urinary tract infections, abdominal
pain and diarrhea, you name it. You have a unique colloidal silver
product. "We should not expect perfection, or we'll be disappointed,"
said Dr.

We always use top-of-the-line labs. EPA as the hospital and medical
disinfectant.

By the way, I have to mention this with every product review: I receive
no money whatsoever from the Organic Food Bar Company, and they are not
aware I'm writing this review.
I have worked on anthrax from the Illinois Institute of Technology. It's
impossible to predict when the next pandemic will strike, or its toll.

So there are expensive ingredients in this bar, yet it's still
affordable. A homeopath can recommend treatments like eyebright,
monkshood, wild hops and belladonna, among others.

When they finished those studies, they liked it so much they gave us
full approval. I'm relieved to be able to announce this, because the
other company I was recommending has been swamped with orders, and
supplies of their product were dwindling fast.
You can look it up on the net; it's sold at about the same levels and
the thing is that you can also buy the hospital disinfectant. William
Cunningham, professor of general internal medicine and health services
research at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA. Moeller: I
actually have full sets of human trials.

And they go under their labels to their companies, and we have a lot of
test work going on with viruses like hepatitis B, and we have a lot of
human studies going on in China and also in Mexico.
Can you give us an introduction of what's unique about your products?
So if you're trying to get rid of that cold aggressively, try this
non-aggressive cold fighter: Go to sleep.
Mike: Silver has traditionally been used in burn units. I've interviewed
Jon Barron, reviewed his work, and found him to be one of the true
pioneers in nutritional medicine.

The first two ingredients are organic almond butter and organic date
paste.

Department of Health and Human Services.