Subject: The options as they have been presented in articles, reports, and documentaries for an attack on Iran mainly involve American and Israeli forces.

From: Eddy S. Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 16:15:37 -0400

VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

At the same time, it sent a crystal clear message to Tehran that it
should not support any group targeting the country and posing a
significant threat to the civilian population. All logos and trademarks
in this site are property of their respective owners.
The role of Russia at this point is crucial since it can cover northern
flank and use its diplomatic clout in Iran. I was so happy and delighted
to see so many MEAT awards this year as well!

Choi, Appleby go three shots clear, Tiger back in the hunt Home :: Web
Directory :: huntingnews News :: Free RSS news :: Free Newsletter ::
Tell a Friend Clientfinder. Iraq is where Iranian and Shiite forces
would try to create advantage.
And I thought I loved bacon. Former presenter indicted Home :: Web
Directory :: huntingnews News :: Free RSS news :: Free Newsletter ::
Tell a Friend Clientfinder. You should win a prize or something.

I was so happy and delighted to see so many MEAT awards this year as
well! For all bacon recipes, all the time, you should check out The
Bacon Show.

An undelete function has been added. Iran's defense strategy is offence.
Such a coalition would create immense difficulties not just for a
military approach to dealing with Iran, but also for the overall
presence and well-being of the West in the Middle East and Asia.
Cimaware Software continues its growth with the creation of new Software
products.