Subject: Meet with the nomcom or at least provide input

From: Lakshminath Dondeti <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 18:40:29 -0700

Folks,

The IESG and IAB job requirements are posted at the links below.  Many 
of you, I hope, will be volunteering for the various open positions. 
Please take a look at the job descriptions and let the nomcom 
([email-masked]) know whether you agree or disagree  with them.  If 
you disagree with them, please feel free to write up the requirements 
(you don't need to do it for all areas; please writeup for the area(s) 
of interest to you) and send them to the nomcom.

http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf-announce/current/msg03917.html
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf-announce/current/msg03918.html
http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf-announce/current/msg03906.html

If you want to meet one of the nomcom members face to face, please send 
me an email and I can schedule time for you.  All appointments are on an 
FCFS basis.  Please send me an email ASAP.

thanks,
Lakshminath
Nomcom 2007-8 Chair