Subject: WG Chairs Training in Chicago

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 11:55:13 -0400

Hi All,

We will have our usual ongoing WG Chairs training session during the  
Wednesday lunch slot in Chicago.  All current WG chairs, BOF chairs  
and IESG members are invited, and lunch will be provided.

The topic for the Chicago sessions will be "Liaisons".  We'll learn  
about how the IETF interfaces with other organizations and about how  
you, as a WG chair, can make effective use of IETF LIaisons and the  
IETF Liaison process to communicate with other organizations about  
your work.  A more detailed agenda is included below.

Please RSVP for this session ASAP, no later than Noon on Sunday, July  
22nd, to [email-masked].

Hope to see you in Chicago!

Margaret

WG Chairs Training Lunch
IETF 69 Chicago, Room TBD
Wednesday, 1100-1330
=======================

Overview of the IETF Liaison Process -- Scott Bradner (30 min)
Panel of Liaison Managers -- TBD
	- How things work with each organization (30 min)
	- Roundtable/Q&A