Subject: The rest were co-opted a long time ago.

From: Mitchell C. Alexander <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 18:02:53 +0530

Vision Airships Global Expansion!

BANGKOK, THAILAND, Jul 09, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) -- Vision
Airships Inc. (PINKSHEETS: VPSN) -- The company wishes to announce that
it has finalized arrangements for funding for its global expansion.

Vision Airships is set to become a worldwide operator of blimps used for
advertising around the world. As the advertising market gets more
crowded in conventional mediums -- the use of alternative forms of
advertising is gaining more and more traction -- this is where Vision
Airships comes in and supplies the end to end solution to major
advertisers worldwide with its unique form of alternative displays. The
size of the market worldwide will support 24 airships which would bring
in approximately $400,000,000 annually.

Check out the news and get on VPSN first thing Wednesday!

And if you're here because you found this page in Google, well - That's
rich irony for you.
But I had no idea this was going to hit us so soon.
More details on this from CNN.

Definitely falls under violations of Freedom Of Speech. The SEC began to
investigate the operation after one of its enforcement attorneys
received one of the e-mail messages at work.

Watch this webcast now!
And the profiles are older than the sites.

Jon Espenschied would like to hear a little less hysteria and a little
more clarity about the difference between standards and "what's usual.

released last month showed that phishing attacks have doubled over the
last two years. html More updates to come as and when available. Are you
footing the bill?

Some would call it collateral damage and some would call it foul play,
depending on which side of the fence you're on.