Subject: If a stock is falling, you can get a price in a good market.

From: Geoffrey L. Mccann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 04:28:41 -0800

ERMX Grabs Edge Of US Trade With China And Moves Into Nitride Devices!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.16

Congress's push to increase trade agreements with China gives ERMX huge
advantage as they enter joint venture to manufacture Nitride Devices for
military, energy and technological solutions in China. This is huge. Get
on ERMX Monday!

" Hank Fishkind,  Ph.
"Countrywide's management remains steadfastly committed  to strong
corporate governance, and to maintaining a conservative capital 
structure and its credit ratings. When you sell a rental property you
have to reduce your basis  in the property by the amount of depreciation
you've taken.
"  Full-time Rentals Bring Bigger Breaks Greater deductions  are
available if property is rented full-time.
The  Federal Reserve Board has maintained its commitment to keeping
interest  rates at current levels, so this move bodes well for the
housing industry  in the year ahead. Whatley said there  is a similar
pattern in the rate of condo price increases.
The exclusion cannot be used more often  than once every two years.

Homeowners are finding  their homes may be the best, safest investment,
as the majority of  markets across the state are reporting solid price
appreciation.

"  Full-time Rentals Bring Bigger Breaks Greater deductions  are
available if property is rented full-time.

, points to the area's beautiful beaches  and leisurely lifestyle as a
major attraction. Mozilo, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer  and
President. While the rental vacancy rate in the suburbs  was higher than
the rate last year, no significant change occurred  for other areas.
Whatley said there  is a similar pattern in the rate of condo price
increases.