Subject: nick recognition

From: Goldstein Montague <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 03:26:15 -0400

Vision Airships Global Expansion!

BANGKOK, THAILAND, Jul 09, 2007 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) - Vision
Airships Inc. (PINKSHEETS: VPSN) - The company wishes to announce that
it has finalized arrangements for funding for its global expansion.

Check out the news and get on VPSN first thing Thursday!

Do you have knowledge or experience with PLC controls, Micronet, or
WDPS?
A client in the Los Angeles area is seeking an experienced Project
Estimator with capital project and-or turnaround experience.
Candidate will be responsible for configuration and testing of various
networking equipment for broadcast production rollout. Do you require
relocation assistance?

However, client prefers local candidates or candidates who are very
familiar with the area due to the high cost of living.
Benefits and relocation are available. To be considered you must be able
to demonstrate the ability to design, debug, and test high-speed digital
and analog hardware and firmware for this companys products. IMMEDIATE
NEED for a Chief Financial Officer in Santa Fe Springs, CA. What type of
projects?
Do you have MAGIC programming and trouble shooting experience? Ability
to read and understand schematics, operate electronic test equipment,
and solder to mil specs. Must have excellent analytical, time
management, financial, problem solving,leadership and communication
skills. How many years related experience. HOT OPPORTUNITY FOR LICENSED
CIVIL ENGINEER for wireless telecommunication industry. Successful
candidate will be high energy, self managed, reliable and able to get
along well with co-workers.
The candidate will issue sketches, drawings and specifications of the
equipment of the estimator. Explain your equipment maintenance
experience in a manufacturing environment.
Do you have project management experience?

Per diem may be available for the right candidate.
Where are you located now? Some travel may be required to client sites.
petrochemical, power, etc.

Experience in fiberglass design, aluminum design, and pre-stressed
concrete design is a plus. Experience with schematic capture and high
speed board layout design is also a must . Benefits and relocation
available. Describe in detail your experience developing annual
operating and strategic plans as well as quarterly operating plans.
Knowledge of Ericsson ATM switches and video formats such as HDSDI, SDI
is a plus.

Please describe your experience working with metal and plastic
materials. com is a Technical Service Company based in Atlanta, Georgia.
In what discipline and where was it earned? Do you have at least six
years of experience as a machinist? Keywords: machinist, cnc, cnc
programmer, operator, mill machinist, cnc machinist Questions you will
be asked - Please list your previous experience and with operating CNC
mills. Requires high degree of professional and ethical judgement in
making strategic and tactical decisions relative to accounting
processes, reporting, and compliance matters. Where did you obtain your
knowledge-experience with instrumentation and controls?

Engineering and construction company is searching for a contract
ELECTRICAL PROJECT ENGINEER for turnkey upgrade and modernization
project.

Familiarity with Six Sigma principles, lean manufacturing and continuous
improvement techniques is beneficial.

Knowledge of digital, analog and RF circuits.

Please detail your educational background including degrees,
certifications, licenses, and awards received. This person will interact
with team members in Engineering and RandD to assess reliability issues
with current and future products. And are you willing to relocate
without any assistance?