Subject: 69th IETF - Social Event

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 17:53:54 -0400

69th IETF Meeting
Chicago, IL, USA
July 22-27, 2007
Host: Motorola

Social at the House of Blues!!

Motorola, as the official host of the 69th IETF, is proud to invite you
to a social event you won't forget.

Come and join us at Chicago's famous House of Blues where you will be
treated to sounds from some amazing Chicago entertainers performing R & B
favorites from Motown, Aretha Franklin, James Brown, Funk, Tower of Power,
Earth Wind and Fire, and a slew of rock and roll classics and even a guest
appearance by the Blues Brothers!

Combine this with the great home cookin' and beverages from the House of
Blues, and you'll be movin' and groovin' for sure! Cool giveaways, games
and something to take home to remember your Chicago Town visit!

Tickets selling fast! Additional information and online registration for
the social event is at:
http://www.motorola.com/content.jsp?globalObjectId=8269

Only 19 days until the Chicago IETF!

Online registration for the IETF meeting is at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/69-IETF.html