Subject: shareholder single-family

From: Maude Montgomery <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 02:08:01 -0500

ERMX Continues To Expand As Stock Climbs Up 16.6%!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.21 UP 16.6%

ERMX announced further expansion with K-9 Genetics. Healthy and Premium
dog foods grossed $3.6 Billion in 2006, up from $1.9 billion in previous
years. Read up on ERMX over the holiday, we think you will see even more
fireworks on Thursday morning!

You will see that it contains all the CSS rules needed to display such a
page. If an Ajax-enabled component is available in an IDE, you can drag
and drop the component from the IDE's palette onto the page.

The system keeps track of all the tags that users have entered and the
number of times that they have entered the same tag. Because each of the
widgets in jMaki pubishes a topic when a user performs some action,
developers only need to write action handlers for the events they are
interested in.
ELResolver and  provide implementations for all of its methods.
Remember, with Ajax, you are doing more transactions, so you want each
one to be as small as possible.

ELResolver and  provide implementations for all of its methods.

Each of those JavaScript arrays includes the displayed label and the
actual value of an item in the combobox.

Ajax requires a different server-side architecture to support this
interaction model.

In this example, the primary focus is the immediate evaluation of EL
expressions. I'll get to the importance of this later on.

These options tell Dynamic Faces which parts of the component tree it
needs to process and re-render using Ajax. Ajax enables high
responsiveness because it supports asynchronous and partial refreshes of
a web page.
Scrolling over any of the items opens an "accordion" of subcategories
without requiring the page to reload. Vringo announced their first Java
application for video ringtone sharing at JavaOne. ELResolver, which is
used to resolve objects and their properties when an EL expression is
evaluated One of the interesting aspects of ELContext is that it's 
pluggable.
ELResolver and  provide implementations for all of its methods.

On the shadow pane, the user also has the ability to use the PayPal
service to send payment to the seller. comments-syntax-indicator span.
The scroller at the bottom of the screen displays photographs of several
dogs. Here, the result returned is an instance of  ColorRGB representing
the blue color. This eliminates the need to develop and maintain
multiple client software versions, the need to standardize client
systems and the need to upgrade network infrastructure.
The actual code for ColorELResolver is more complicated than what is
shown above, because it has to handle other properties  that must be
resolved for an ColorImplicitObject. Tags then appear in the tag cloud
and are assigned a color and font size based on the popularity of that
tag.
RSS is a lightweight XML document designed for sharing headlines and
other web content. You can find additional learning resources at the
Ajax Developer Resource Center.
Without the prependId attribute, you'd have to add the form ID to every
client ID reference, which adds extra bytes to network transactions and
is a pain to type. In this way, the user is not jarred by a page having
to refresh.

For example, if the user selects Pear from the fruit component, the
variety component will display the values Aurora, Bartlet, Bosc, Comice,
and Delicious.
When a user clicks this arrow set, a shadow pane appears with detailed
information about the pet. Note however that this approach  does lead to
some awkward syntax, but it does illustrate the  extensibility of the
EL.
Asynchronous means that after sending data to the server, the client can
continue processing while the server does its processing in the
background.
This is a common Ajax UI use case.

fireAjaxTransaction function. The JSON APIs are included in jMaki.

See below for details. You will see that it contains all the CSS rules
needed to display such a page.

There's a vast new market waiting to be tapped.
You must do  this before the application receives any request.

When this happens, the fruit component goes through the execute phase of
the life cycle, and the value-change event that is registered on it is
fired. Users can click on the Next and Previous buttons to get more
stories.

For example, a demonstration of the autocompletion component in the Java
Blueprints Solutions Catalog shows it in use with a name and address
form. Count on our bloggers to keep you up to date with the latest
developments in the Sun Web Developer Pack. "If you want to work in a
carrier environment, you have to support Java," says Eliraz.

In other approaches, such as using a widget in a JavaScript library, the
library provides most of the JavaScript code, but you will need to add a
little JavaScript code yourself.