Subject: Nomcom 2007-8: Please nominate candidates for IESG and IAB positions (Deadline: Sep 10, 2007)

From: Lakshminath Dondeti <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 12:43:32 -0700

Hi all,

We have received very few nominations at the moment and among those very 
few accepted.  If you have been thinking of nominating someone, please 
do so as soon as possible.  The deadline is Sep 10, 2007, but please 
nominate soon to give the candidates sufficient time to fill in the 
questionnaires.

Self nominations are permitted and encouraged.

Please nominate at

https://tools.ietf.org/group/nomcom/07/

or send an email to [email-masked] or to me [email-masked].

thanks,
Lakshminath

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 21:26:43 +0100

Lakshminath Dondeti wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We have received very few nominations at the moment and among those 
> very few accepted.  If you have been thinking of nominating someone, 
> please do so as soon as possible.  The deadline is Sep 10, 2007, but 
> please nominate soon to give the candidates sufficient time to fill in 
> the questionnaires.

I wonder if August is just a bad month due to holidays?