Subject: Re: Beer Evening

From: Dean Willis <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 20:53:16 -0500

On Jul 19, 2007, at 2:53 PM, Henrik Levkowetz wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The WG Chairs' Beer Evening will be Wednesday, after the plenary,
> as usual.  . . .

Having just recovered from my hangover (and perhaps from not sleeping  
for most of the week), I'd like to thank Henrik for once again  
throwing himself into the breach and organizing an outing.

Thank You!

--
Dean

---

From: "Glen Zorn \(gwz\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 19:43:47 -0700

Dean Willis <mailto:[email-masked]> allegedly scribbled on
Monday, August 06, 2007 6:53 PM:

>> The WG Chairs' Beer Evening will be Wednesday, after the plenary, as
>> usual.  . . .
> 
> Having just recovered from my hangover 

Good man!

> (and perhaps from not sleeping

It wasn't bad at all, though of the few I've attended I think that the
one in Dallas was the best.