Subject: Call for Corrections to 69th IETF Meeting Proceedings

From: "Bunch, Rebecca" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 16:11:13 -0400

Dear Working Group and BOF Chairs:
 
The deadline for CORRECTIONS to the minutes and presentation slides
submitted for inclusion in the proceedings of the 69th IETF meeting is
Wednesday, September 12, 2007 at 17:00 ET (21:00 GMT).
 
Status of Submissions:
One Hundred Eleven (111) Working Groups, BoFs and AG's met at IETF 69
(This number includes the training sessions, Plenary sessions, the IRTF
groups and interim meetings held prior to the 69th IETF). As of today 1
has not submitted slides or minutes, 10 have submitted slides but no
minutes, 97 have submitted both slides and minutes, and 3 tutorials have
not been submitted. The current status of the proceedings, including the
list of groups in each category, is available at:
 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=69
 
The Preliminary Final Proceedings for the IETF-69 Meeting can be found
here:
 
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07jul/index.html
 
Please note, submission of minutes is MANDATORY
 
If your group has not made a submission, please email them to me at
[email-masked] for inclusion to these proceedings.
 
The IETF Secretariat
 
Rebecca Bunch 
Proceedings Editor 
NeuStar Secretariat Services 
46000 Center Oak Plaza 
Sterling, VA 20166