Subject: REVISED Approval to Post Version -00 Internet-Drafts for the 70th IETF Meeting in Vancouver, BC, Canada

From: Internet-Drafts Administrator <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 14:01:18 -0400

Dear IETF Working Group Chairs:

In order to expedite the processing of the many version -00 I-Ds that the
Secretariat  receives before an IETF meeting, we ask that you please
notify the Secretariat prior to the initial submission cutoff date of all
version -00 I-Ds that you expect to approve for posting as WG documents. 
Please indicate if a new version -00 I-D replaces any existing I-Ds, and
if so, which ones.

Please send the filenames of your approved -00 I-Ds to
[email-masked], or use the "Initial Version WG Draft Approval
Tool" https://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/wg/wg_init_rev_approval.cgi to
pre-approve drafts.  We would appreciate receiving your list of approved
drafts five (5) business days prior to the cutoff date for -00
submissions, or by Monday, November 5th at 9:00 AM ET (14:00 UTC/GMT) for
the 70th IETF Meeting.  If you send your list by e-mail, then please
include the word "Approved I-Ds" in the "Subject" field.  This procedure
will help to ensure that version -00 I-Ds are posted in a timely manner,
allowing more time for review by the public.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

The Internet-Drafts Administrator

FYI: The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant dates
for the 70th IETF Meeting can be found at
http://www3.ietf.org/meetings/70-cutoff_dates.html.