Subject: 70th IETF - Overflow Hotel

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 13:37:37 -0500

70th IETF Meeting 
Vancouver, BC, Canada 
December 2-7, 2007 
Hosts: 
  Cisco Research Center
  Microsoft

The Westin and Marriott Hotels are currently sold out of guestrooms.  We
have secured an additional block of rooms at the Renaissance Vancouver
Hotel, which is located across the street from the Marriott.  The
Renaissance is holding this block at the IETF group rate of $155 CAD until
Thursday, November 15, 2007. Additional information on the Renaissance can
be found at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/70-hotels.html

For those who need visas, don't forget to request your letter of
invitation.  Information can be found at: 
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/70-invite_letter.html

Only 19 days until the Vancouver IETF! 
Online registration for the IETF meeting is at: 
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/70-IETF.html