Subject: Revised Internet-Drafts Submission Cutoff Dates for the 70th IETF Meeting in Vancouver, BC, Canada

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 00:00:02 -0500

All revised Internet-Drafts (version -01 and higher) must be submitted 
by Monday, November 19th at 9:00 AM ET (14:00 UTC/GMT).

Revised Internet-Drafts received after the cutoff date will not be made
available in the Internet-Drafts directory or announced until on or 
after Monday, December 3rd at 9:00 AM ET (14:00 UTC/GMT), when Internet-Draft posting 
resumes.  Please do not wait until the last minute to submit.

The Secretariat encourages you to submit your Internet-Drafts via the Internet-Draft 
Submission Tool (IDST) https://datatracker.ietf.org/idst/upload.cgi. 
If you are unable to do so, then you may still submit your Internet-Drafts manually by 
sending them to [email-masked].  If you are submitting a version -00 WG draft that 
replaces non-WG draft, then you must submit it manually as the current IDST cannot handle 
replacements.  Please be sure to state that one draft replaces another in the cover note that 
accompanies your submission.  Also, please note that the IDST will not accept drafts 
submitted after their respective cutoff dates.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any 
questions or concerns, then please send a message to 
[email-masked].

The IETF Secretariat

FYI: The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant dates
for the 70th IETF Meeting can be found at http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_70.html.

---

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 01:19:45 -0600

This announcement doesn't include the ability for a wg-00 submission 
that replaces an individual draft to be submitted by Monday the 19th 
at 9am EST and considered "on time"  (i.e., prior to the cut off).

So, doesn't this fairly automated message (no offense intended) need 
to be updated when sent in the future?

James

At 11:00 PM 11/15/2007, [email-masked] wrote:
>for the 70th IETF Meeting can be found at 
>http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_70.html.