Subject: HTTPBIS/EAI

From: Pete Resnick <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 11:39:01 -0600

I'd think that more than just myself would like to attend both 
HTTPBIS and EAI. There aren't that many APPS groups. Any way to avoid 
that conflict?

pr
-- 
Pete Resnick <http://www.qualcomm.com/~presnick/>
Qualcomm Incorporated - Direct phone: (858)651-4478, Fax: (858)651-1102

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 17:44:34 +0000

Pete Resnick wrote:

> I'd think that more than just myself would like to attend both HTTPBIS 
> and EAI.

+1.

> There aren't that many APPS groups. Any way to avoid that conflict?

---

From: Lisa Dusseault <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 14:04:30 -0800

On Nov 7, 2007, at 9:44 AM, Alexey Melnikov wrote:

>> HTTPBIS and EAI.

+1, and I bet Harald will be conflicted too.

thanks,
Lisa

---

From: Harald Tveit Alvestrand <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 17:11:38 +0100

> +1, and I bet Harald will be conflicted too.

I have updated the request in the request tool to have HTTPBIS as a 
first-level conflict, and notified the secretariat. I hope one of them can 
be moved.

                    Harald