Subject: 70th IETF - Early Bird Reminder

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2007 13:53:22 -0500

70th IETF Meeting 
Vancouver, BC, Canada 
December 2-7, 2007 
Hosts: 
  Cisco Research Center
  Microsoft

The early bird registration and payment cutoff is Friday, November 23,
2007, at 12:00 noon ET (17:00 UTC/GMT).  If you are registered and paid in
full prior to this date and time, the registration fee will be $700 USD,
if you pay after that date and time the registration fee is $850 USD. 
Full-time student (with on-site proof) fee is $250 USD regardless of
registration and payment date. 

For those who need visas, don't forget to request your letter of
invitation.  Information can be found at: 
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/70-invite_letter.html

Only 25 days until the Vancouver IETF! 
Online registration for the IETF meeting is at: 
 <http://www.ietf.org/meetings/70-IETF.html>