Subject: IETF-70 - Call for Submissions to Proceedings

From: "Bunch, Rebecca" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 11:11:18 -0500

***This message is for the Chairs of all sessions that met at IETF 70 in
Vancouver, BC, Canada***

Call for Submissions and Corrections to the 70th IETF Proceedings

This is a reminder that the deadline for submitting minutes and
presentation slides for inclusion in the Proceedings of the 70th IETF
is, Friday, January 4, 2008, at 17:00 ET.  (7 Days until initial
cut-off)

The URL for the tool is:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/wg/wg_proceedings.cgi 

For more information about this tool, please visit:

http://www.ietf.org/instructions/meeting_materials_tool.html  

You can either send the materials directly to me at [email-masked]
or you may use the "IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool" to submit
your materials. To ensure that your materials are not flagged as SPAM,
please use "IETF-70 Proceedings Submission" as the "Subject" line.

Status of Submissions:

One Hundred Six (106) Working Groups, BoFs and AG's met at IETF 70 (This
number includes the training sessions, Plenary sessions and the IRTF
groups). As of today, 2 have not yet submitted any materials, 42 have
submitted slides but no minutes, 4 tutorials have not submitted
materials, and 56 have submitted both slides and minutes. The current
status of the proceedings, including the list of groups in each
category, is available at:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=70

A semi-finalized version of the proceedings is available here:
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07jul/index.html

Corrections are still being accepted.

Groups with still needing Minutes: 6LOWPAN, ANCP, APPAREA, AUTOCONF,
AVT, CALSIFY, CCAMP, DNSOP, ENUM, FECFRAME, HIPRG, IPFIX, KRB-WG,
MBONED, MIP4, MIPSHOP, MMUSIC, MOBOPTS, MPLS, MSEC, NETCONF, NETLMM,
NTP, OPSAREA, OPSAWG, PANA, PIM, PLENARYT, PMOL, PWE3, RADEXT, RTGAREA,
SAAG, SASL, SIEVE, SIP, SPEERMINT, TCPM, TICTOC, TRILL, TSVAREA, and
V6OPS

Groups that have not submitted any materials: GROW, NFSV4

Submission of minutes is MANDATORY

Minutes may be submitted in plain text (strict ASCII or UTF-8) or in
simple HTML with NO style sheets. Minutes submitted with style sheets
WILL BE converted to plain text. Therefore, if you are concerned about
preserving the formatting of your minutes, then please submit them in
simple HTML.

Submission of presentation slides is optional.

Presentation slides may be submitted in any of the following formats: 

*         .TXT Plain text (Unix / Mac / Dos) 

*         .DOC MS Word Document (v 95 - XP) 

*         .PDF Adobe Portable Document Format (Acrobat 3 - XP) 

*         .PPT MS PowerPoint (v 95 - XP) 

For incorporation into the proceedings, presentation slides submitted in
PPT and DOC WILL BE converted to HTML and PDF, respectively.

When submitting slides for multiple presentations, please indicate the
order that the presentations should appear in the proceedings. If you
use the "IETF Meeting Materials Management Tool" to submit your
presentation slides, then you can order the presentations via the
interface provided. If you submit your presentation slides by e-mail,
then please indicate the desired order of the presentations in that
e-mail.

If you have already submitted materials, then we encourage you to review
them on line and send any corrections to [email-masked]. The
deadline for submitting corrections is Wednesday, January 23, 2008,
17:00 ET (21:00 GMT)

Thank you in advance for you help and consideration

Rebecca F Bunch

Proceedings Editor

NeuStar Secretariat Services

46000 Center Oak Plaza

Sterling, VA 20166