Subject: 71st IETF - Registration

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 10:59:00 -0500

71st IETF Meeting
Philadelphia, PA, USA
March 9-14, 2008

Registration is now open for the 71st IETF Meeting!

You can register on line at: 
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/71-IETF.html

REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
Early-Bird Registration - USD 635.00

If you register and pay for your attendance to the IETF-71 before 17:00
ET-US (22:00 UTC/GMT), Friday, 29 February 2008, you will pay the
early-bird price of USD 635.00. 
 
After Early-Bird cutoff - USD 785.00
 
You can still register and pay online at USD 785.00 until 17:00
ET-US (22:00 UTC/GMT), Friday, March 7 2008.

Full-time Student Registrations - USD 150.00

Full-time students with proper ID are eligible to receive a special USD
150.00 student rate. Student rate is not subject to any late-fees.
Students will also be able to register on-site at the special student
rate. Failure to provide valid student ID on-site will revoke the special
student status. 

CANCELLATION:

The cut-off for registration cancellation is Monday, 3 March at 17:00
ET-US (22:00 UTC/GMT).  Cancellations are subject to a 10% (ten percent)
cancellation fee if requested by that date and time.

ON-SITE REGISTRATION:

You can register onsite at the meeting in Philadelphia, PA, USA starting
Sunday, 9 March at 12:00 noon (local time - ET).

The IETF meetings start Monday morning and run through Friday lunchtime,
with late scheduling changes.  Most training session take place on Sunday
afternoon 9 March.  Participants should plan their travel accordingly.

The IETF Secretariat

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce