Subject: LAST CALL for IETF-70 Proceedings

From: "Bunch, Rebecca" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 13:37:12 -0500

Please note submission of minutes is MANDATORY.  The following groups
have NOT submitted minutes: MMUSIC and SAAG (please send me your
minutes)

Dear Working Group, BOF Chairs, IRTF Chairs etc:

The deadline for CORRECTIONS to the minutes and presentation slides
submitted for the inclusion in the Proceedings of the 70th IETF meeting
is, tomorrow, WEDNESDAY, January 23, 2008, 17:00 ET (21:00 GMT).

The deadline for SUBMISSIONS to the minutes and presentation slides for
the inclusion in the Proceedings of the 70th IETF meeting was Wednesday,
January 16, 2008, 17:00 ET (21:00 GMT).

Status of Submissions:

One Hundred Six (106) Working Groups, BoFs and AG's met at IETF 70 (This
number includes the training sessions, Plenary sessions and the IRTF
groups). As of today, 2 have submitted slides but no minutes, and 104
have submitted both slides and minutes. The current status of the
proceedings, including the list of groups in each category, is available
at:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=70

The Preliminary Final Proceedings for the IETF-70 is available here:
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07dec/index.html

If your group has not made a submission, please email them to me at
[email-masked] for inclusion to these proceedings.

The IETF Secretariat

Rebecca F Bunch

Proceedings Editor

NeuStar Secretariat Services

46000 Center Oak Plaza

Sterling, VA 20166