Subject: IETF 72 --> Dublin!

From: Ray Pelletier <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 16:56:12 -0500

The IAOC is pleased to announce Dublin as the site for IETF 72 from 27 
July to 1 Aug 2008. This will be the first time the IETF has held its 
meeting in Ireland.

The venue will be the beautiful Citywest Hotel, "Ireland’s premier 
Conference, Leisure & Golf Resort and one of Europe’s most popular 
International Conference destinations. The four star Citywest Hotel is 
only 20km from Dublin airport and 15km from Dublin City Centre." 
http://www.citywesthotel.com/site/index.aspx

"Citywest is the complete corporate and leisure resort offering superb 
facilities for conference and leisure visitors including: 4,000 capacity 
conference centre, 1,314 hotel rooms, suites and self-contained suites, 
lively bars and restaurants, a state of the art leisure centre and two 
superb Christy O’Connor Jnr designed golf courses. "

Rooms are 130 EUR which includes breakfast and Internet access. Only 
1,000 rooms have been reserved on the peak nights. Don't get shut out! 
This will likely be the best attended meeting of 2008, and many will 
arrive early or stay late to take advantage of all that Dublin has to 
offer. http://www.visitdublin.com/ Be sure to mention IETF when you book 
your reservation.

Only 5 weeks until IETF 71 in Philadelphia - a good time to register [ 
http://www3.ietf.org/meetings/71-IETF.html ] and join our host, Comcast, 
at the social at the beautiful Philadelphia Museum of Art 
[http://ietf71.comcast.net/?page_id=12 ].

See you in Philly and Dublin!

Ray Pelletier
IETF Administrative Director