Subject: IETF-70 Call for Corrections

From: "Bunch, Rebecca" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 16:02:48 -0500

Dear Working Group, BOF Chairs, IRTF Chairs etc:

The deadline for CORRECTIONS to the minutes and presentation slides
submitted for the inclusion in the Proceedings of the 70th IETF meeting
is Wednesday, January 23, 2008, 17:00 ET (21:00 GMT).

Status of Submissions:

One Hundred Six (106) Working Groups, BoFs and AG's met at IETF 70 (This
number includes the training sessions, Plenary sessions and the IRTF
groups). As of today, 8 have submitted slides but no minutes, 3
tutorials have not submitted materials, and 95 have submitted both
slides and minutes. The current status of the proceedings, including the
list of groups in each category, is available at:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/meeting_materials.cgi?meeting_num=70

The Preliminary Final Proceedings for the IETF-70 is available here:
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07dec/index.html

Please note submission of minutes is MANDATORY.  The following groups
have NOT submitted minutes:

plenaryt, apparea, autoconf, krb-wg, mmusic, opsarea, radext, and saag.

Deadline for submissions was extended to January 16, 2008.

If your group has not made a submission, please email them to me at
[email-masked] for inclusion to these proceedings.

The IETF Secretariat

Rebecca F Bunch

Proceedings Editor

NeuStar Secretariat Services

46000 Center Oak Plaza

Sterling, VA 20166