Subject: 71st IETF - Hotels and Social Event

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 11:07:01 -0800 (PST)

71st IETF Meeting 
Philadelphia, PA, USA 
March 9-14, 2008 
Host: 
  Comcast

The Marriott still has a limited number of rooms available at the group
rate but is currently sold out on the night of Thursday, March 13.  The
Doubletree Hotel is currently sold out.  

Please note that the Marriott will have a large number of people checking
out on Sunday, March 9 which will mean rooms will not be available to
check into until the hotel’s 4:00pm check-in time.

We have secured an additional block of rooms at the Hilton Garden Inn,
which is approximately three blocks from the Marriott.  The Garden Inn is
holding this block at the IETF group rate of $189 until Friday, February
29, 2008. Additional information on the Garden Inn can be found at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/71-hotels.html

The social event is currently sold out.  If you have already registered
and paid for your IETF registration and would like to be put on a waiting
list for social event tickets, you can do so at:
https://www.amsl.com/ietf/socialwaitlist.py

For those who need visas, don't forget to request your letter of
invitation.  Information can be found at: 
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/71-invite_letter.html

Only 13 days until the Philadelphia IETF! 
Online registration for the IETF meeting is at: 
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/71-IETF.html