Subject: conflict NMRG and CANMOD

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 23:14:11 +0100

Hi,

the new schedule has the NMRG meeting and the CANMOD BOF both
scheduled for Wednesday morning. This does not make much sense since
several NMRG people are actively involved in the CANMOD BOF.

From the NMRG perspective, the NMRG meeting can be moved to Friday if
that helps to resolve the conflict.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>

---

From: "Ersue, Mehmet (NSN - DE/Muenich)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 22:51:37 +0100

Hi,

I want to second the proposal. There will be a lot of OPS area people 
who are going to attend both sessions. 

To shift NMRG to Thursday 1510 would be another option. There is
no conflict with OPS area sessions at that time.

Cheers, 
Mehmet 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] 
> [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of ext Juergen 
> Schoenwaelder
> Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 11:14 PM
> To: IETF Agenda
> Cc: Working Group Chairs
> Subject: conflict NMRG and CANMOD
> 
> Hi,
>

---

From: John Levine <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 10:33:29 -0800 (PST)

A bunch of my mail wrangling friends asked if it would be possible to 
move the ASRG session, currently Weds afternoon, closer to the DKIM 
session which is on Monday.

I told them not to hold their breaths but I'd ask.

Regards,
John Levine, [email-masked], ASRG chair
Information Superhighwayman wanna-be, http://www.johnlevine.com, ex-Mayor
"More Wiener schnitzel, please", said Tom, revealingly.

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 22:40:19 +0100

> that helps to resolve the conflict.

The new agenda (updated as of 2008-02-22 13:05:33 (ET)) still has the
conflict between the NMRG meeting and the CANMOD BOF. Is someone
looking at this conflict?

/js