Subject: missing replaced-by information

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 17:01:51 +0200

Hi,

here's the output of another run of my script that finds replaced-by  
relationships between individual drafts and WG items that are missing  
from the datatracker. The list is sorted by area and WG. Chairs (or  
ADs) are encouraged to open tickets with the secretariat that request  
that these relations be added to the datatracker.

Note: The script only does pattern matching on draft names, so please  
double check whether whatever it has found for your WG is accurate.

Lars

-------------------------------------------

LEMONADE Working Group, APP Area
    draft-cook-lemonade-streaming REPLACED BY draft-ietf-lemonade- 
streaming
    draft-maes-lemonade-vfolder REPLACED BY draft-ietf-lemonade-vfolder

USEFOR Working Group, APP Area
    draft-allbery-usefor-usepro REPLACED BY draft-ietf-usefor-usepro

-------------------------------------------

16NG Working Group, INT Area
    draft-madanapalli-16ng-ipv4-over-802-dot-16-ipcs REPLACED BY draft- 
ietf-16ng-ipv4-over-802-dot-16-ipcs
    draft-jee-16ng-ps-goals REPLACED BY draft-ietf-16ng-ps-goals

6MAN Working Group, INT Area
    draft-arifumi-6man-addr-select-sol REPLACED BY draft-ietf-6man- 
addr-select-sol

AUTOCONF Working Group, INT Area
    draft-baccelli-autoconf-statement REPLACED BY draft-ietf-autoconf- 
statement

DHC Working Group, INT Area
    draft-droms-dhc-container-opt REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dhc-container- 
opt
    draft-stapp-dhc-dhcpv6-bulk-leasequery REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dhc- 
dhcpv6-bulk-leasequery
    draft-szeng-dhc-dhcpv6-ero REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-ero
    draft-evans-dhc-dhcpv6-reconfigure-rebind REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
dhc-dhcpv6-reconfigure-rebind
    draft-volz-dhc-dhcpv6-srsn-option REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dhc- 
dhcpv6-srsn-option
    draft-brzozowski-dhc-dhcvp6-leasequery REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dhc- 
dhcvp6-leasequery
    draft-joshi-dhc-l2ra REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dhc-l2ra
    draft-kinnear-dhc-relay-agent-flags REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dhc- 
relay-agent-flags
    draft-lear-dhc-timezone-option REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dhc-timezone- 
option

DNSEXT Working Group, INT Area
    draft-aboba-dnsext-mdns REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dnsext-mdns

HIP Working Group, INT Area
    draft-henderson-hip-applications REPLACED BY draft-ietf-hip- 
applications
    draft-schmitt-hip-nat-traversal REPLACED BY draft-ietf-hip-nat- 
traversal

IPDVB Working Group, INT Area
    draft-cruickshank-ipdvb-sec-req REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ipdvb-sec-req
    draft-fairhurst-ipdvb-ule-ext REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ipdvb-ule-ext

L2TPEXT Working Group, INT Area
    draft-ieft-l2tpext-tdm REPLACED BY draft-ietf-l2tpext-tdm

L2VPN Working Group, INT Area
    draft-sajassi-l2vpn-vpls-bridge-interop REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
l2vpn-vpls-bridge-interop
    draft-nadeau-l2vpn-vpls-mib REPLACED BY draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mib
    draft-aissaoui-l2vpn-vpws-iw-oam REPLACED BY draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpws- 
iw-oam

L3VPN Working Group, INT Area
    draft-raggarwa-l3vpn-2547bis-mcast-bgp REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
l3vpn-2547bis-mcast-bgp

MIP4 Working Group, INT Area
    draft-bharatia-mip4-gen-ext REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mip4-gen-ext
    draft-deng-mip4-generic-notification-message REPLACED BY draft- 
ietf-mip4-generic-notification-message

MIPSHOP Working Group, INT Area
    draft-yokota-mipshop-3gfh REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mipshop-3gfh
    draft-soliman-mipshop-4140bis REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mipshop-4140bis
    draft-arkko-mipshop-cga-cba REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mipshop-cga-cba
    draft-jang-mipshop-fh80216e REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mipshop-fh80216e
    draft-kempf-mipshop-handover-key REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mipshop- 
handover-key
    draft-melia-mipshop-mstp-solution REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mipshop- 
mstp-solution

NETLMM Working Group, INT Area
    draft-laganier-netlmm-mn-ar-if REPLACED BY draft-ietf-netlmm-mn-ar- 
if
    draft-kempf-netlmm-nohost-ps REPLACED BY draft-ietf-netlmm-nohost-ps
    draft-kempf-netlmm-threats REPLACED BY draft-ietf-netlmm-threats

PWE3 Working Group, INT Area
    draft-bryant-pwe3-mpls-transport REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls- 
transport

SHIM6 Working Group, INT Area
    draft-bagnulo-shim6-ingress-filtering REPLACED BY draft-ietf-shim6- 
ingress-filtering

SOFTWIRE Working Group, INT Area
    draft-wu-softwire-mesh-framework REPLACED BY draft-ietf-softwire- 
mesh-framework

TRILL Working Group, INT Area
    draft-touch-trill-rbridge-arch REPLACED BY draft-ietf-trill- 
rbridge-arch
    draft-perlman-trill-rbridge-protocol REPLACED BY draft-ietf-trill- 
rbridge-protocol

CAPWAP Working Group, OPS Area
    draft-kelly-capwap-threat-analysis REPLACED BY draft-ietf-capwap- 
threat-analysis

-------------------------------------------

DIME Working Group, OPS Area
    draft-fajardo-dime-app-design-guide REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dime- 
app-design-guide
    draft-tschofenig-dime-diameter-qos REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dime- 
diameter-qos
    draft-tschofenig-dime-mip6-integrated REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dime- 
mip6-integrated
    draft-tschofenig-dime-mip6-split REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dime-mip6- 
split
    draft-korhonen-dime-qos-attributes REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dime-qos- 
attributes
    draft-korhonen-dime-qos-parameters REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dime-qos- 
parameters

DNSOP Working Group, OPS Area
    draft-koch-dnsop-resolver-priming REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dnsop- 
resolver-priming

IMSS Working Group, OPS Area
    draft-kzm-imss-fc-fcs-mib REPLACED BY draft-ietf-imss-fc-fcs-mib
    draft-kzm-imss-fc-fcsp-mib REPLACED BY draft-ietf-imss-fc-fcsp-mib
    draft-kzm-imss-fc-rscn-mib REPLACED BY draft-ietf-imss-fc-rscn-mib
    draft-kzm-imss-fc-zs-mib REPLACED BY draft-ietf-imss-fc-zs-mib

IPFIX Working Group, OPS Area
    draft-boschi-ipfix-biflow REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ipfix-biflow
    draft-trammell-ipfix-biflow REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ipfix-biflow
    draft-boschi-ipfix-exporting-type REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ipfix- 
exporting-type
    draft-trammell-ipfix-file REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ipfix-file
    draft-boschi-ipfix-implementation-guidelines REPLACED BY draft- 
ietf-ipfix-implementation-guidelines
    draft-dietz-ipfix-mib REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ipfix-mib
    draft-boschi-ipfix-reducing-redundancy REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
ipfix-reducing-redundancy
    draft-schmoll-ipfix-testing REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ipfix-testing

MBONED Working Group, OPS Area
    draft-koch-mboned-mcast-arpa REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mboned-mcast- 
arpa
    draft-asaeda-mboned-mtrace-v2 REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mboned-mtrace- 
v2
    draft-venaas-mboned-ssmping REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mboned-ssmping

NETCONF Working Group, OPS Area
    draft-chisholm-netconf-monitoring REPLACED BY draft-ietf-netconf- 
monitoring
    draft-scott-netconf-monitoring REPLACED BY draft-ietf-netconf- 
monitoring

OPSEC Working Group, OPS Area
    draft-bonica-opsec-nmasc REPLACED BY draft-ietf-opsec-nmasc

RADEXT Working Group, OPS Area
    draft-aboba-radext-fixes REPLACED BY draft-ietf-radext-fixes
    draft-chiba-radext-rfc3576bis REPLACED BY draft-ietf-radext- 
rfc3576bis

V6OPS Working Group, OPS Area
    draft-shin-v6ops-802-16-deployment-scenarios REPLACED BY draft- 
ietf-v6ops-802-16-deployment-scenarios
    draft-vandevelde-v6ops-addcon REPLACED BY draft-ietf-v6ops-addcon

-------------------------------------------

AVT Working Group, RAI Area
    draft-xie-avt-forward-shifted-red REPLACED BY draft-ietf-avt- 
forward-shifted-red
    draft-ash-avt-hc-over-mpls-protocol REPLACED BY draft-ietf-avt-hc- 
over-mpls-protocol
    draft-sollaud-avt-rfc4749-dtx-update REPLACED BY draft-ietf-avt- 
rfc4749-dtx-update
    draft-clark-avt-rtcphr REPLACED BY draft-ietf-avt-rtcphr
    draft-clark-avt-rtcpxr-video REPLACED BY draft-ietf-avt-rtcpxr-video
    draft-perkins-avt-rtp-and-rtcp-mux REPLACED BY draft-ietf-avt-rtp- 
and-rtcp-mux
    draft-link-avt-rtp-eac3 REPLACED BY draft-ietf-avt-rtp-eac3
    draft-hdesinen-avt-rtp-evrc-wb REPLACED BY draft-ietf-avt-rtp-evrc- 
wb
    draft-wenger-avt-rtp-svc REPLACED BY draft-ietf-avt-rtp-svc
    draft-hiwasaki-avt-rtp-uemclip REPLACED BY draft-ietf-avt-rtp- 
uemclip
    draft-seokung-avt-seed-srtp REPLACED BY draft-ietf-avt-seed-srtp
    draft-wenger-avt-topologies REPLACED BY draft-ietf-avt-topologies

BLISS Working Group, RAI Area
    draft-elwell-bliss-ach-analysis REPLACED BY draft-ietf-bliss-ach- 
analysis
    draft-poetzl-bliss-call-completion REPLACED BY draft-ietf-bliss- 
call-completion
    draft-rosenberg-bliss-problem-statement REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
bliss-problem-statement

ECRIT Working Group, RAI Area
    draft-polk-ecrit-dhc-lost-discovery REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ecrit- 
dhc-lost-discovery
    draft-rosen-ecrit-framework REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ecrit-framework
    draft-hardie-ecrit-lost REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ecrit-lost
    draft-taylor-ecrit-security-threats REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ecrit- 
security-threats

ENUM Working Group, RAI Area
    draft-lendl-enum-branch-location-record REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
enum-branch-location-record
    draft-mahy-enum-calendar-service REPLACED BY draft-ietf-enum- 
calendar-service
    draft-conroy-enum-edns0 REPLACED BY draft-ietf-enum-edns0
    draft-mahy-enum-im-service REPLACED BY draft-ietf-enum-im-service
    draft-hoeneisen-enum-x-service-regs REPLACED BY draft-ietf-enum-x- 
service-regs

GEOPRIV Working Group, RAI Area
    draft-schnizlein-geopriv-binary-lci REPLACED BY draft-ietf-geopriv- 
binary-lci
    draft-polk-geopriv-dhcp-lbyr-uri-option REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
geopriv-dhcp-lbyr-uri-option
    draft-tschofenig-geopriv-l7-lcp-ps REPLACED BY draft-ietf-geopriv- 
l7-lcp-ps
    draft-marshall-geopriv-lbyr-requirements REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
geopriv-lbyr-requirements
    draft-thomson-geopriv-lis-discovery REPLACED BY draft-ietf-geopriv- 
lis-discovery
    draft-mahy-geopriv-loc-filters REPLACED BY draft-ietf-geopriv-loc- 
filters

MEDIACTRL Working Group, RAI Area
    draft-dolly-mediactrl-requirements REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
mediactrl-requirements

MMUSIC Working Group, RAI Area
    draft-garcia-mmusic-file-transfer-mech REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
mmusic-file-transfer-mech
    draft-andreasen-mmusic-sdp-capability-negotiation REPLACED BY  
draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-capability-negotiation
    draft-andreasen-mmusic-sdp-capability-negotiation-reqts REPLACED  
BY draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-capability-negotiation-reqts
    draft-fischl-mmusic-sdp-dtls REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-dtls
    draft-andreasen-mmusic-securityprecondition REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
mmusic-securityprecondition

SIGTRAN Working Group, RAI Area
    draft-tuexen-sigtran-rfc4233update REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sigtran- 
rfc4233update

SIMPLE Working Group, RAI Area
    draft-niemi-simple-chat REPLACED BY draft-ietf-simple-chat
    draft-burger-simple-imdn REPLACED BY draft-ietf-simple-imdn
    draft-rosenberg-simple-simple REPLACED BY draft-ietf-simple-simple

SIP Working Group, RAI Area
    draft-camarillo-sip-body-handling REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sip-body- 
handling
    draft-elwell-sip-connected-identity REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sip- 
connected-identity
    draft-gurbani-sip-domain-certs REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sip-domain- 
certs
    draft-gurbani-sip-ipv6-abnf-fix REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sip-ipv6- 
abnf-fix
    draft-polk-sip-rph-new-namespaces REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sip-rph- 
new-namespaces
    draft-camarillo-sipping-consent-format REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
sipping-consent-format
    draft-rosenberg-sipping-overload-reqs REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
sipping-overload-reqs
    draft-camarillo-sipping-pending-additions REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
sipping-pending-additions
    draft-houri-sipping-presence-scaling-requirements REPLACED BY  
draft-ietf-sipping-presence-scaling-requirements
    draft-petrie-sipping-profile-datasets REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
sipping-profile-datasets
    draft-camarillo-sipping-sbc-funcs REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sipping- 
sbc-funcs
    draft-drage-sipping-service-identification REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
sipping-service-identification
    draft-rosenberg-sipping-service-identification REPLACED BY draft- 
ietf-sipping-service-identification
    draft-sawada-sipping-sip-offeranswer REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
sipping-sip-offeranswer
    draft-elwell-sipping-update-pai REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sipping- 
update-pai

SIPPING Working Group, RAI Area
    draft-camarillo-sipping-consent-format REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
sipping-consent-format
    draft-rosenberg-sipping-overload-reqs REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
sipping-overload-reqs
    draft-camarillo-sipping-pending-additions REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
sipping-pending-additions
    draft-houri-sipping-presence-scaling-requirements REPLACED BY  
draft-ietf-sipping-presence-scaling-requirements
    draft-petrie-sipping-profile-datasets REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
sipping-profile-datasets
    draft-camarillo-sipping-sbc-funcs REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sipping- 
sbc-funcs
    draft-drage-sipping-service-identification REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
sipping-service-identification
    draft-rosenberg-sipping-service-identification REPLACED BY draft- 
ietf-sipping-service-identification
    draft-sawada-sipping-sip-offeranswer REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
sipping-sip-offeranswer
    draft-elwell-sipping-update-pai REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sipping- 
update-pai

SPEERMINT Working Group, RAI Area
    draft-meyer-speermint-reqs-and-terminology REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
speermint-reqs-and-terminology

-------------------------------------------

CCAMP Working Group, RTG Area
    draft-berger-ccamp-gmpls-alarm-spec REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ccamp- 
gmpls-alarm-spec
    draft-dimitri-ccamp-gmpls-ason-routing-ospf REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
ccamp-gmpls-ason-routing-ospf
    draft-nadeau-ccamp-gmpls-oam-requirements REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
ccamp-gmpls-oam-requirements
    draft-ayyangar-ccamp-inter-domain-rsvp-te REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
ccamp-inter-domain-rsvp-te
    draft-chen-ccamp-isis-interas-te-extension REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
ccamp-isis-interas-te-extension
    draft-ayyangar-ccamp-lsp-stitching REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ccamp- 
lsp-stitching
    draft-aruns-ccamp-rsvp-restart-ext REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ccamp- 
rsvp-restart-ext

FORCES Working Group, RTG Area
    draft-ansari-forces-discovery REPLACED BY draft-ietf-forces- 
discovery
    draft-anderson-forces-model REPLACED BY draft-ietf-forces-model
    draft-hadi-forces-sctptml REPLACED BY draft-ietf-forces-sctptml
    draft-hadi-forces-tmlsp REPLACED BY draft-ietf-forces-tmlsp
    draft-jhs-forces-tmlsp REPLACED BY draft-ietf-forces-tmlsp

IDR Working Group, RTG Area
    draft-marques-idr-flow-spec REPLACED BY draft-ietf-idr-flow-spec
    draft-lefaucheur-idr-v4nlri-v6nh REPLACED BY draft-ietf-idr-v4nlri- 
v6nh

ISIS Working Group, RTG Area
    draft-ginsberg-isis-genapp REPLACED BY draft-ietf-isis-genapp
    draft-previdi-isis-mi REPLACED BY draft-ietf-isis-mi

L1VPN Working Group, RTG Area
    draft-takeda-l1vpn-applicability-basic-mode REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
l1vpn-applicability-basic-mode
    draft-takeda-l1vpn-applicability-enhanced-mode REPLACED BY draft- 
ietf-l1vpn-applicability-enhanced-mode
    draft-fedyk-l1vpn-basic-mode REPLACED BY draft-ietf-l1vpn-basic-mode
    draft-ouldbrahim-l1vpn-bgp-auto-discovery REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
l1vpn-bgp-auto-discovery
    draft-bryskin-l1vpn-ospf-auto-discovery REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
l1vpn-ospf-auto-discovery

MANET Working Group, RTG Area
    draft-chakeres-manet-iana REPLACED BY draft-ietf-manet-iana
    draft-clausen-manet-jitter REPLACED BY draft-ietf-manet-jitter
    draft-clausen-manet-timetlv REPLACED BY draft-ietf-manet-timetlv

MPLS Working Group, RTG Area
    draft-vasseur-mpls-3209-patherr REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls-3209- 
patherr
    draft-farrel-mpls-iana-rsvp-session-flags REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
mpls-iana-rsvp-session-flags
    draft-thomas-mpls-ldp-capabilities REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls-ldp- 
capabilities
    draft-decraene-mpls-ldp-interarea REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls-ldp- 
interarea
    draft-thomas-mpls-ldp-typed-wildcard REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls- 
ldp-typed-wildcard
    draft-swallow-mpls-mcast-cv REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls-mcast-cv
    draft-leroux-mpls-mp-ldp-reqs REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls-mp-ldp- 
reqs
    draft-vasseur-mpls-number-0-bw-te-lsps REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls- 
number-0-bw-te-lsps
    draft-leroux-mpls-p2mp-te-bypass REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls-p2mp- 
te-bypass
    draft-swallow-mpls-remote-lsp-ping REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls- 
remote-lsp-ping
    draft-ali-mpls-rsvp-te-no-php-oob-mapping REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
mpls-rsvp-te-no-php-oob-mapping

OSPF Working Group, RTG Area
    draft-ogier-ospf-dbex-opt REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ospf-dbex-opt
    draft-nguyen-ospf-lls REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ospf-lls
    draft-rawat-ospf-mt-mib REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ospf-mt-mib
    draft-berger-ospf-rfc2370bis REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ospf-rfc2370bis

PCE Working Group, RTG Area
    draft-ash-pce-architecture REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-architecture
    draft-vasseur-pce-brpc REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-brpc
    draft-ash-pce-comm-protocol-gen-reqs REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce- 
comm-protocol-gen-reqs
    draft-stephan-pce-disc-mib REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-disc-mib
    draft-sivabalan-pce-dste REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-dste
    draft-oki-pce-inter-layer-ext REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-inter- 
layer-ext
    draft-oki-pce-inter-layer-frwk REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-inter- 
layer-frwk
    draft-vasseur-pce-monitoring REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-monitoring
    draft-leroux-pce-of REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-of
    draft-bradford-pce-path-key REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-path-key
    draft-bryskin-pce-policy-enabled-path-comp REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
pce-policy-enabled-path-comp
    draft-stephan-pce-tc-mib REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-tc-mib

PIM Working Group, RTG Area
    draft-mcwalter-pim-bsr-mib REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pim-bsr-mib
    draft-savola-pim-lasthop-threats REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pim- 
lasthop-threats
    draft-atwood-pim-sm-linklocal REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pim-sm- 
linklocal

RPSEC Working Group, RTG Area
    draft-beard-rpsec-routing-threats REPLACED BY draft-ietf-rpsec- 
routing-threats

RTGWG Working Group, RTG Area
    draft-atlas-rtgwg-ipfrr-ip-mib REPLACED BY draft-ietf-rtgwg-ipfrr- 
ip-mib

SIDR Working Group, RTG Area
    draft-huston-sidr-res-certs REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sidr-res-certs

-------------------------------------------

DKIM Working Group, SEC Area
    draft-allman-dkim-ssp REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dkim-ssp

HOKEY Working Group, SEC Area
    draft-clancy-hokey-reauth-ps REPLACED BY draft-ietf-hokey-reauth-ps

KEYPROV Working Group, SEC Area
    draft-doherty-keyprov-dskpp REPLACED BY draft-ietf-keyprov-dskpp
    draft-hoyer-keyprov-portable-symmetric-key-container REPLACED BY  
draft-ietf-keyprov-portable-symmetric-key-container

MSEC Working Group, SEC Area
    draft-baugher-msec-gdoi-srtp REPLACED BY draft-ietf-msec-gdoi-srtp
    draft-gross-msec-ipsec-composite-group REPLACED BY draft-ietf-msec- 
ipsec-composite-group
    draft-dondeti-msec-ipsec-tesla REPLACED BY draft-ietf-msec-ipsec- 
tesla

NEA Working Group, SEC Area
    draft-khosravi-nea-requirements REPLACED BY draft-ietf-nea- 
requirements

PKIX Working Group, SEC Area
    draft-hoffman-pkix-new-asn1 REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pkix-new-asn1

SYSLOG Working Group, SEC Area
    draft-miao-syslog-transport-tls REPLACED BY draft-ietf-syslog- 
transport-tls

TLS Working Group, SEC Area
    draft-rescorla-tls-extractor REPLACED BY draft-ietf-tls-extractor
    draft-salowey-tls-rsa-aes-gcm REPLACED BY draft-ietf-tls-rsa-aes-gcm
    draft-rescorla-tls-suiteb REPLACED BY draft-ietf-tls-suiteb

-------------------------------------------

IPPM Working Group, TSV Area
    draft-morton-ippm-delay-var-as REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ippm-delay- 
var-as

-------------------------------------------

draft-ietf-forces-tmlsp may replace one or more of 2 indidivual IDs -  
check this
draft-ietf-ipfix-biflow may replace one or more of 2 indidivual IDs -  
check this
draft-ietf-netconf-monitoring may replace one or more of 2 indidivual  
IDs - check this
draft-ietf-sipping-service-identification may replace one or more of 2  
indidivual IDs - check this
draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-arch may replace one or more of 2 indidivual  
IDs - check this

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 11:14:28 -0500

> Chairs (or ADs) are encouraged
> to open tickets with the secretariat that request that these relations be added
> to the datatracker.

How?

Barry

--
Barry Leiba, DKIM working group chair  ([email-masked])
http://www.research.ibm.com/people/l/leiba
http://www.research.ibm.com/spam

---

From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 17:44:00 +0100

Hi Barry,

This is what I just sent off:

> 
> 
> -------- Original Message --------
> Subject: Adding replaced-by information for a couple of drafts
> Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 17:08:54 +0100
> From: Henrik Levkowetz <[email-masked]>
> To: IETF TechSupport via RT <[email-masked]>
> CC: Pete McCann <[email-masked]>
> 
> Hi,
> 
> There are a couple of MIP4 working group drafts which replace earlier
> individual drafts, but the earlier drafts don't have the associated
> replacement information in the database.  Could you please add that,
> as follows:
> 
>     draft-bharatia-mip4-gen-ext
> 	has been replaced by: 
> 		draft-ietf-mip4-gen-ext
> 
>     draft-deng-mip4-generic-notification-message
> 	has been replaced by:
> 		draft-ietf-mip4-generic-notification-message
> 
> 
> Regards,
> 
> 	Henrik
> 	MIP4 co-chair
> 
> 

Regards,

	Henrik

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 13:35:07 -0500

Sending email to [email-masked]