Subject: Bug in break times

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 16:39:33 +0100

Hi,
(BCC agenda)

For everyones knowledge the break times on Wednesday and Thursday on the 
draft agenda seems to list the wrong time:

1610-1700 Afternoon Beverage and Snack Break I - Franklin Hall Foyer

Instead of 1500-1510 which is what is expected.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director & TSVWG Chair
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone +46 8 4048287
Torshamsgatan 23           | Fax   +46 8 7575550
S-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 15:25:53 -0500

> Instead of 1500-1510 which is what is expected.

No; this is right.  On Wednesday and Thursday there are snacks and 
beverages from 1610-1700, between the last WG session and the plenary. 
Among other things, this gives the hotel time to reconfigure the venue for 
the plenary, which is often split into several meeting rooms for the rest 
of the week.

There is no food service between the breaks on these days.  There may be 
beverage service, in which case not listing the break at all is a bug, but 
not one that is new with this meeting (look at the IETF70 agenda).

-- Jeff

---

From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 19:48:02 +0100

Jeffrey Hutzelman skrev:
> Among other things, this gives the hotel time to reconfigure the venue 
> for the plenary, which is often split into several meeting rooms for the 
> rest of the week.
> 
> beverage service, in which case not listing the break at all is a bug, 
> but not one that is new with this meeting (look at the IETF70 agenda).
> 
> -- Jeff
> 

Jeff

No, there is a "1610-1700 Afternoon Beverage and Snack Break II" which 
is correct. It was the break at 1500-1510 that was mislabeled.

But this should now be fixed.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

---

From: Jeffrey Hutzelman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 15:26:00 -0500

--On Thursday, February 14, 2008 07:48:02 PM +0100 Magnus Westerlund 
<[email-masked]> wrote:

> No, there is a "1610-1700 Afternoon Beverage and Snack Break II" which is
> correct. It was the break at 1500-1510 that was mislabeled.
>

Hm.  Maybe it was already fixed by the time I looked at it.
In which case, nevermind. :-)