Subject: Please excuse the duplicate moderation messages

From: Glen <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 11:50:38 -0800

All -

For those of you who don't know, we're working on a problem in which the 
nightly cron-scheduled automated messages are not being sent to some 
lists.  (Other lists ARE getting them.)

In order to thoroughly test this, I will need to run the cron job 
manually a few more times today.

This will cause duplicate notifications to go to some of you.

I'm sorry for this inconvenience.

Glen

---

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 14:51:50 -0600

Just so everyone has one ticket number instead of one per mailing list, the 
ticker number I opened was

[rt.amsl.com #2894]

Thanks, Glen, for your work on this.

If you reply to this e-mail, making sure you're sending it to 
[email-masked], anything you send should get filed in one place so 
Glen doesn't have to read the WGchairs list OR his personal e-mail looking 
for breadcrumbs...

Spencer