Subject: NOTE WELL Statement for WG Sessions

From: Alexa Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2008 20:19:41 -0800

WG Chairs,

I want to inform you that we've added a reference to the NOTE WELL statement
on the Blue Sheets that will be placed in all WG session meeting rooms. In
addition, we'd like to ask all of you to please display the NOTE WELL
statement at the start of each of your sessions. We've uploaded both a PPT
and a PDF version of the NOTE WELL statement to the WG Chairs webpage:
http://www.ietf.org/IESG/wgchairs.html/. The links can be found under IPR
Information or can be accessed directly here:

PPT: http://www.ietf.org/NoteWell-IETF71.ppt

PDF: http://www.ietf.org/NoteWell-IETF71.pdf

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Regards,
Alexa

-----------
Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: [email-masked]

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>