Subject: 72nd IETF - Hotel Reservations

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 07:49:29 -0700 (PDT)

72nd IETF Meeting
Dublin, Ireland
July 27-August 1, 2008
Host: Alcatel-Lucent

Be sure to make your hotel reservation soon, there are a limited number
of rooms at the Citywest Hotel. For information on getting to Citywest,
please go to http://ietf72.alcatel-lucent.com/travel. Information on the
hotel and how to make your reservation can be found at:
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/72/72-hotels.html

Only 46 days until the Dublin IETF! 
Online registration for the IETF meeting is at: 
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/72/

---

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 16:54:24 +0200

Any chance of getting a draft agenda out the door?

Eliot

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 12:59:32 +1000

To this end, any chance of codifying that by moving up the deadlines  
for scheduling requests in future meetings? I'd be willing to schedule  
my WG's meeting a month earlier if it meant that we had an agenda a  
month earlier.

I know that this has probably been discussed before, and that we've  
done it this way for a long time, and that the IETF encourages people  
to come for the whole week, etc. Just thought I'd ask.

Cheers,