Subject: 72nd IETF - Agenda

From: IETF Agenda <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 15:18:11 -0700 (PDT)

The preliminary draft agenda has been posted.  All requests that have been
received through the scheduling tool have been scheduled and there seems
to be no conflicts, given the information when the sessions were
submitted.

Not all requests for the length of time of a slot were able to be
accommodated due to conflicts.

The agenda is rather full, there are only eight sessions available, three
of those being 1 hour slots.

BOFs have not been scheduled since they are not due to be approved until
June 16th.

You can view the agenda at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/72/agenda.html

Marcia

---

From: "Dan Wing" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 17:11:10 -0700

Thanks for getting the agenda out so early!

I see that MMUSIC is not scheduled?

-d

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] 
> [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of IETF Agenda
> Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 3:18 PM
> To: The IESG
> Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Subject: 72nd IETF - Agenda 
>

---

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 13:36:07 +0200

> Thanks for getting the agenda out so early!

Yes, indeed!  Thanks!

Eliot