Subject: WG Chairs Training in Dublin -- EARLY RSVP DEADLINE

From: Margaret Wasserman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 22:06:39 -0400

Hi Everyone,

As usual, we will be holding a WG Chairs Training Lunch during the  
Wednesday lunch slot at the Dublin IETF.  However, we have an earlier- 
than-usual RSVP deadline, so you must RSVP to [email-masked] BY THIS  
SUNDAY, JULY 21st to reserve a spot!

We'll have two subjects this time:

- How to handle IETF Last Call reviews and Gen-ART reviews
    (Mary Barnes)

- Mailing list set-up and maintenance guidelines
    (Jim Galvin)

This session will be held during the lunch slot (1130-1300) on  
Wednesday, July 30th. The location will be sent to those who RSVP.

Hope to see you all in Dublin!

Margaret
(for the EDU Team)

---

From: Marshall Eubanks <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 00:16:24 -0400

Please include me if it is not too late.

Marshall Eubanks

On Jul 14, 2008, at 10:06 PM, Margaret Wasserman wrote:

> Wednesday lunch slot at the Dublin IETF.  However, we have an  
> earlier-than-usual RSVP deadline, so you must RSVP to  
> [email-masked] BY THIS SUNDAY, JULY 21st to reserve a spot!
>

---

From: Hiroshi Ohta <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 15:50:35 +0900

Please include myself as well as Marshall Eubanks as quoted below.

Thank you.
Hiroshi Ohta, mboned co-chair

Marshall Eubanks wrote at 2008/07/15 13:16
>> earlier-than-usual RSVP deadline, so you must RSVP to [email-masked] 
>> BY THIS SUNDAY, JULY 21st to reserve a spot!
>>