Subject: 72nd IETF - Final Agenda

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 16:09:44 -0700 (PDT)

72nd IETF Meeting - Dublin, Ireland 
July 27-August 1, 2008 
Host: Alcatel-Lucent

The final agenda has been posted.  Please note that changes to the agenda
may still occur.  You can view the agenda at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/72/agenda.html
 
There are less than 150 social tickets remaining!  You can get more
information on the social event and purchase your ticket at:
http://ietf72.alcatel-lucent.com/social-1

The Citywest Hotel IETF block booking cutoff is Monday, 14 July. Due to
technical problems the hotel is having with their web site reservations
system, it is best to either call the hotel directly or send a fax.
 
To call the reservations department directly: +(00) 353 1 401 0418
To send a fax:  +(00) 353 1 458 8756

Early-Bird registration cutoff is Friday, 18 July at 17:00 PDT (24:00
UTC/GMT).  After that time, the registration fee will increase by $150 USD
to $785 USD.

Only 19 days until the Dublin IETF!  Online registration for the IETF
meeting is at: http://www.ietf.org/meetings/72/