Subject: Request For IETF 72 WG and BOF Sessions Agenda, Minutes, and Presentations

From: Alexa Morris <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 22:07:59 -0700

WG Chairs and BOF Chairs,

We are in the process of compiling the Proceedings for IETF 72 and we are
still missing agenda, meeting minutes and presentations from various
sessions. The cutoff for submissions is this Friday, August 29, 2008 at 5PM
PDT.  Please upload meeting minutes, as well as any presentations from your
sessions, at your earliest convenience using the Meeting Materials Manager
found here: https://datatracker.ietf.org/cgi-bin/wg/wg_proceedings.cgi.
Alternatively, you are welcome to send them to [email-masked] for
manual posting.

As a reminder, proceedings submission corrections cutoff date is
Wednesday, September 17, 2008 at 5:00 PM PDT.

Please contact Wanda Lo at [email-masked] if you have any questions or
concerns.

Regards,
Alexa

-----------
Alexa Morris / Executive Director / IETF
48377 Fremont Blvd., Suite 117, Fremont, CA  94538
Phone: +1.510.492.4089 / Fax: +1.510.492.4001
Email: [email-masked]

Managed by Association Management Solutions (AMS)
Forum Management, Meeting and Event Planning
www.amsl.com <http://www.amsl.com/>