Subject: 73rd IETF - Draft Agenda

From: IETF Agenda <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 09:53:01 -0700 (PDT)

The DRAFT agenda can be viewed at: http://www.ietf.org/meetings/73/

We are have had some issues with the scheduling tool auto responses.  In
some cases the time of the slot (i.e. 1300-1500) has not matched the
indicated length of the slot (i.e. 2.5 hours).  The time of the slot (i.e.
1300-1500) is the correct.

The cutoff date for requests to reschedule Working Group and BOF meetings
is Wednesday, October 22 at 17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT).  Please send
requests to [email-masked]

Thanks,

Marcia and Wanda

---

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 11:54:20 -0500

I don't see SIPPING WG on the agenda. It was one of the groups that had
a problem with the tool (request was made on Aug 29th) and Marcia
followed-up with me to confirm the slot request of 2.5 hours on Sept
8th.

Also, BLISS and SIP in the same timeslot doesn't seem like a good idea. 

Regards,
Mary H. Barnes
SIPPING WG co-chair

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of IETF Agenda
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2008 11:53 AM
To: Working Group Chairs
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: 73rd IETF - Draft Agenda

We are have had some issues with the scheduling tool auto responses.  In
some cases the time of the slot (i.e. 1300-1500) has not matched the
indicated length of the slot (i.e. 2.5 hours).  The time of the slot
(i.e.
1300-1500) is the correct.

The cutoff date for requests to reschedule Working Group and BOF
meetings is Wednesday, October 22 at 17:00 PDT (24:00 UTC/GMT).  Please
send requests to [email-masked]

Thanks,

Marcia and Wanda

---

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 16:46:35 -0500

On 10/16/08 11:54 AM, Mary Barnes wrote:
> BLISS and SIP in the same timeslot doesn't seem like a good idea. 
>   

I'll second Mary's sentiment -- scheduling SIP against any working group 
that has "SIP" as part of its name is guaranteed folly.

I note that Friday morning has no RAI groups meeting at all (!!!!), and 
Friday afternoon I is darn near empty. Surely there's an easy fix for 
this -- swapping one of the Friday morning IRTF slots for BLISS seems a 
no-brainer.

/a

---

From: "Richard Shockey" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 20:50:23 -0400

Oh ENUM doesn't count as RAI?  Thanks Adam 

Frankly I do wish it were earlier in the week ( what did I do) but I still
think my earlier idea that ALL BOF's should be scheduled on Friday to really
gauge interest has merit.

>  Behalf Of Adam Roach
>  Sent: Friday, October 17, 2008 5:47 PM
>  To: Mary Barnes
>  Cc: [email-masked]; Working Group Chairs; IETF Agenda;
>  [email-masked]
>  Subject: Re: 73rd IETF - Draft Agenda
>

---

From: Adam Roach <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 21:02:01 -0500

I hope you don't think ENUM is scheduled to meet Friday *morning* -- 
you'll be waiting around for quite a while for your participants to show up.

You're currently one of the three (3!) groups scheduled for the 
"Afternoon I" slot.

/a

> Oh ENUM doesn't count as RAI?  Thanks Adam 
...
>>  From: Adam Roach
>> ... 
>>  I note that Friday morning has no RAI groups meeting at all (!!!!),
>>  and Friday afternoon I is darn near empty.