Subject: missing "replaced by" information

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 19:26:45 +0300

FYI, the current state

-----------------------------------------------------------------
app Area
-----------------------------------------------------------------
idnabis Working Group, app Area
   draft-klensin-idnabis-protocol REPLACED BY draft-ietf-idnabis- 
protocol
   draft-faltstrom-idnabis-tables REPLACED BY draft-ietf-idnabis-tables

vcarddav Working Group, app Area
   draft-resnick-vcarddav-vcardrev REPLACED BY draft-ietf-vcarddav- 
vcardrev

-----------------------------------------------------------------
gen Area
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------
int Area
-----------------------------------------------------------------
6man Working Group, int Area
   draft-arifumi-6man-addr-select-sol REPLACED BY draft-ietf-6man-addr- 
select-sol
   draft-krishnan-6man-overlap-fragment REPLACED BY draft-ietf-6man- 
overlap-fragment

autoconf Working Group, int Area
   draft-baccelli-autoconf-statement REPLACED BY draft-ietf-autoconf- 
statement

csi Working Group, int Area
   draft-kukec-csi-hash-threat REPLACED BY draft-ietf-csi-hash-threat

dhc Working Group, int Area
   draft-droms-dhc-container-opt REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dhc-container- 
opt
   draft-stapp-dhc-dhcpv6-bulk-leasequery REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dhc- 
dhcpv6-bulk-leasequery
   draft-joshi-dhc-l2ra REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dhc-l2ra
   draft-kurapati-dhc-l2ra-extensions REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dhc-l2ra- 
extensions

dna Working Group, int Area
   draft-krishnan-dna-simple REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dna-simple

dnsext Working Group, int Area
   draft-dupont-dnsext-tsig-md5-deprecated REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
dnsext-tsig-md5-deprecated

l2tpext Working Group, int Area
   draft-ieft-l2tpext-tdm REPLACED BY draft-ietf-l2tpext-tdm

l2vpn Working Group, int Area
   draft-nadeau-l2vpn-vpls-mib REPLACED BY draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mib

mext Working Group, int Area
   draft-muhanna-mext-binding-revocation REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mext- 
binding-revocation
   draft-haley-mext-generic-signaling-message REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
mext-generic-signaling-message
   draft-droms-mext-nemo-pd REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mext-nemo-pd

netlmm Working Group, int Area
   draft-muhanna-netlmm-grekey-option REPLACED BY draft-ietf-netlmm- 
grekey-option
   draft-devarapalli-netlmm-pmipv6-heartbeat REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
netlmm-pmipv6-heartbeat

pwe3 Working Group, int Area
   draft-bryant-pwe3-mpls-transport REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pwe3-mpls- 
transport
   draft-jounay-pwe3-p2mp-pw-requirements REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pwe3- 
p2mp-pw-requirements
   draft-muley-pwe3-redundancy REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pwe3-redundancy

softwire Working Group, int Area
   draft-wu-softwire-mesh-framework REPLACED BY draft-ietf-softwire- 
mesh-framework

trill Working Group, int Area
   draft-gray-trill-rbridge-arch REPLACED BY draft-ietf-trill-rbridge- 
arch

-----------------------------------------------------------------
ops Area
-----------------------------------------------------------------
capwap Working Group, ops Area
   draft-yangshi-capwap-802dot11-mib REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
capwap-802dot11-mib
   draft-yangshi-capwap-base-mib REPLACED BY draft-ietf-capwap-base-mib

dime Working Group, ops Area
   draft-fajardo-dime-app-design-guide REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dime-app- 
design-guide
   draft-korhonen-dime-qos-attributes REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dime-qos- 
attributes
   draft-korhonen-dime-qos-parameters REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dime-qos- 
parameters

ipfix Working Group, ops Area
   draft-trammell-ipfix-biflow REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ipfix-biflow
   draft-claise-ipfix-export-per-sctp-stream REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
ipfix-export-per-sctp-stream
   draft-boschi-ipfix-exporting-type REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ipfix- 
exporting-type
   draft-trammell-ipfix-file REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ipfix-file

mboned Working Group, ops Area
   draft-asaeda-mboned-mtrace-v2 REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mboned-mtrace-v2
   draft-venaas-mboned-ssmping REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mboned-ssmping

netconf Working Group, ops Area
   draft-chisholm-netconf-monitoring REPLACED BY draft-ietf-netconf- 
monitoring
   draft-scott-netconf-monitoring REPLACED BY draft-ietf-netconf- 
monitoring

netmod Working Group, ops Area
   draft-schoenw-netmod-yang-types REPLACED BY draft-ietf-netmod-yang- 
types

opsec Working Group, ops Area
   draft-gont-opsec-icmp-filtering REPLACED BY draft-ietf-opsec-icmp- 
filtering

radext Working Group, ops Area
   draft-nelson-radext-crypto-agility-requirements REPLACED BY draft- 
ietf-radext-crypto-agility-requirements

v6ops Working Group, ops Area
   draft-vandevelde-v6ops-ra-guard REPLACED BY draft-ietf-v6ops-ra-guard

-----------------------------------------------------------------
rai Area
-----------------------------------------------------------------
avt Working Group, rai Area
   draft-xie-avt-forward-shifted-red REPLACED BY draft-ietf-avt- 
forward-shifted-red
   draft-begen-avt-post-repair-rtcp-xr REPLACED BY draft-ietf-avt-post- 
repair-rtcp-xr
   draft-sollaud-avt-rfc4749-dtx-update REPLACED BY draft-ietf-avt- 
rfc4749-dtx-update
   draft-ott-avt-rtcp-guidelines REPLACED BY draft-ietf-avt-rtcp- 
guidelines
   draft-link-avt-rtp-eac3 REPLACED BY draft-ietf-avt-rtp-eac3
   draft-hannuksela-avt-rtp-svc REPLACED BY draft-ietf-avt-rtp-svc
   draft-hiwasaki-avt-rtp-uemclip REPLACED BY draft-ietf-avt-rtp-uemclip
   draft-seokung-avt-seed-srtp REPLACED BY draft-ietf-avt-seed-srtp
   draft-perkins-avt-srtp-not-mandatory REPLACED BY draft-ietf-avt- 
srtp-not-mandatory

bliss Working Group, rai Area
   draft-elwell-bliss-ach-analysis REPLACED BY draft-ietf-bliss-ach- 
analysis
   draft-poetzl-bliss-call-completion REPLACED BY draft-ietf-bliss- 
call-completion
   draft-rosenberg-bliss-problem-statement REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
bliss-problem-statement

ecrit Working Group, rai Area
   draft-schulzrinne-ecrit-location-hiding-req REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
ecrit-location-hiding-req
   draft-schulzrinne-ecrit-lost-sync REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ecrit-lost- 
sync
   draft-taylor-ecrit-security-threats REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ecrit- 
security-threats
   draft-winterbottom-ecrit-specifying-holes REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
ecrit-specifying-holes

enum Working Group, rai Area
   draft-mahy-enum-im-service REPLACED BY draft-ietf-enum-im-service
   draft-shockey-enum-trunkgroup REPLACED BY draft-ietf-enum-trunkgroup
   draft-hoeneisen-enum-x-service-regs REPLACED BY draft-ietf-enum-x- 
service-regs

geopriv Working Group, rai Area
   draft-polk-geopriv-dhcp-lbyr-uri-option REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
geopriv-dhcp-lbyr-uri-option
   draft-marshall-geopriv-lbyr-requirements REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
geopriv-lbyr-requirements
   draft-thomson-geopriv-lis-discovery REPLACED BY draft-ietf-geopriv- 
lis-discovery
   draft-mahy-geopriv-loc-filters REPLACED BY draft-ietf-geopriv-loc- 
filters

mediactrl Working Group, rai Area
   draft-dolly-mediactrl-requirements REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mediactrl- 
requirements

mmusic Working Group, rai Area
   draft-fischl-mmusic-sdp-dtls REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-dtls

p2psip Working Group, rai Area
   draft-bryan-p2psip-reload REPLACED BY draft-ietf-p2psip-reload

simple Working Group, rai Area
   draft-niemi-simple-chat REPLACED BY draft-ietf-simple-chat
   draft-rosenberg-simple-simple REPLACED BY draft-ietf-simple-simple

sip Working Group, rai Area
   draft-pashalidis-sip-saml REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sip-saml
   draft-jennings-sip-sec-flows REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sip-sec-flows

sipping Working Group, rai Area
   draft-houri-sipping-presence-scaling-requirements REPLACED BY draft- 
ietf-sipping-presence-scaling-requirements
   draft-petrie-sipping-profile-datasets REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
sipping-profile-datasets
   draft-drage-sipping-service-identification REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
sipping-service-identification
   draft-rosenberg-sipping-service-identification REPLACED BY draft- 
ietf-sipping-service-identification
   draft-elwell-sipping-update-pai REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sipping- 
update-pai

speermint Working Group, rai Area
   draft-meyer-speermint-reqs-and-terminology REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
speermint-reqs-and-terminology

xcon Working Group, rai Area
   draft-barnes-xcon-ccmp REPLACED BY draft-ietf-xcon-ccmp

-----------------------------------------------------------------
rtg Area
-----------------------------------------------------------------
ccamp Working Group, rtg Area
   draft-berger-ccamp-asymm-bw-bidir-lsps REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ccamp- 
asymm-bw-bidir-lsps
   draft-li-ccamp-confirm-data-channel-status REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
ccamp-confirm-data-channel-status
   draft-berger-ccamp-gmpls-ether-svcs REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ccamp- 
gmpls-ether-svcs
   draft-berger-ccamp-gmpls-mef-uni REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls- 
mef-uni
   draft-nadeau-ccamp-gmpls-oam-requirements REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
ccamp-gmpls-oam-requirements
   draft-chen-ccamp-isis-interas-te-extension REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
ccamp-isis-interas-te-extension
   draft-xie-ccamp-lsp-dppm REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ccamp-lsp-dppm
   draft-bradford-ccamp-path-key-ero REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ccamp-path- 
key-ero

forces Working Group, rtg Area
   draft-hadi-forces-sctptml REPLACED BY draft-ietf-forces-sctptml
   draft-jhs-forces-tmlsp REPLACED BY draft-ietf-forces-tmlsp

idr Working Group, rtg Area
   draft-marques-idr-flow-spec REPLACED BY draft-ietf-idr-flow-spec
   draft-lefaucheur-idr-v4nlri-v6nh REPLACED BY draft-ietf-idr-v4nlri- 
v6nh

isis Working Group, rtg Area
   draft-chopps-isis-bfd-tlv REPLACED BY draft-ietf-isis-bfd-tlv
   draft-ginsberg-isis-genapp REPLACED BY draft-ietf-isis-genapp
   draft-previdi-isis-mi REPLACED BY draft-ietf-isis-mi

l3vpn Working Group, rtg Area
   draft-kumaki-l3vpn-e2e-rsvp-te-reqts REPLACED BY draft-ietf-l3vpn- 
e2e-rsvp-te-reqts

manet Working Group, rtg Area
   draft-cole-manet-dymo-mib REPLACED BY draft-ietf-manet-dymo-mib

mpls Working Group, rtg Area
   draft-vasseur-mpls-3209-patherr REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls-3209- 
patherr
   draft-berger-mpls-gmpls-lsp-reroute REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls- 
gmpls-lsp-reroute
   draft-thomas-mpls-ldp-capabilities REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls-ldp- 
capabilities
   draft-asati-mpls-ldp-end-of-lib REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-end- 
of-lib
   draft-decraene-mpls-ldp-interarea REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls-ldp- 
interarea
   draft-swallow-mpls-mcast-cv REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls-mcast-cv
   draft-leroux-mpls-p2mp-te-bypass REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls-p2mp- 
te-bypass
   draft-swallow-mpls-remote-lsp-ping REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls- 
remote-lsp-ping
   draft-ali-mpls-rsvp-te-no-php-oob-mapping REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
mpls-rsvp-te-no-php-oob-mapping

ospf Working Group, rtg Area
   draft-ogier-ospf-dbex-opt REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ospf-dbex-opt
   draft-venkata-ospf-dynamic-hostname REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ospf- 
dynamic-hostname
   draft-nguyen-ospf-lls REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ospf-lls

pce Working Group, rtg Area
   draft-sivabalan-pce-dste REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-dste
   draft-otani-pce-gmpls-aps-req REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-aps- 
req
   draft-oki-pce-inter-layer-ext REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-inter- 
layer-ext
   draft-vasseur-pce-monitoring REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-monitoring
   draft-leroux-pce-of REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-of
   draft-yasukawa-pce-p2mp-app REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-p2mp-app
   draft-yasukawa-pce-p2mp-req REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-p2mp-req
   draft-bradford-pce-path-key REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-path-key

pim Working Group, rtg Area
   draft-farinacci-pim-pop-count REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pim-pop-count
   draft-farinacci-pim-port REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pim-port

roll Working Group, rtg Area
   draft-brandt-roll-home-routing-reqs REPLACED BY draft-ietf-roll- 
home-routing-reqs
   draft-pister-roll-indus-routing-reqs REPLACED BY draft-ietf-roll- 
indus-routing-reqs
   draft-levis-roll-protocols-survey REPLACED BY draft-ietf-roll- 
protocols-survey
   draft-dohler-roll-urban-routing-reqs REPLACED BY draft-ietf-roll- 
urban-routing-reqs

sidr Working Group, rtg Area
   draft-huston-sidr-bogons REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sidr-bogons
   draft-huston-sidr-repos-struct REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sidr-repos- 
struct
   draft-huston-sidr-roa-validation REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sidr-roa- 
validation

-----------------------------------------------------------------
sec Area
-----------------------------------------------------------------
emu Working Group, sec Area
   draft-salowey-emu-eaptunnel-req REPLACED BY draft-ietf-emu- 
eaptunnel-req

nea Working Group, sec Area
   draft-sangster-nea-pa-tnc REPLACED BY draft-ietf-nea-pa-tnc
   draft-sahita-nea-pb-tnc REPLACED BY draft-ietf-nea-pb-tnc

pkix Working Group, sec Area
   draft-farrell-pkix-other-certs REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pkix-other- 
certs

tls Working Group, sec Area
   draft-badra-tls-psk-new-mac-aes-gcm REPLACED BY draft-ietf-tls-psk- 
new-mac-aes-gcm
   draft-rescorla-tls-suiteb REPLACED BY draft-ietf-tls-suiteb

-----------------------------------------------------------------
tsv Area
-----------------------------------------------------------------
fecframe Working Group, tsv Area
   draft-asati-fecframe-config-signaling REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
fecframe-config-signaling
   draft-begen-fecframe-dvb-al-fec REPLACED BY draft-ietf-fecframe-dvb- 
al-fec
   draft-begen-fecframe-interleaved-fec-scheme REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
fecframe-interleaved-fec-scheme

nfsv4 Working Group, tsv Area
   draft-ellard-nfsv4-federated-fs-admin REPLACED BY draft-ietf-nfsv4- 
federated-fs-admin
   draft-tewari-nfsv4-federated-fs-protocol REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
nfsv4-federated-fs-protocol

pcn Working Group, tsv Area
   draft-moncaster-pcn-baseline-encoding REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pcn- 
baseline-encoding

rohc Working Group, tsv Area
   draft-sandlund-rohc-rfc4995bis REPLACED BY draft-ietf-rohc-rfc4995bis

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Potential Inconsistencies
-----------------------------------------------------------------
draft-ietf-avt-rtp-svc may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs -  
check this
draft-ietf-forces-tmlsp may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs -  
check this
draft-ietf-ipfix-biflow may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs -  
check this
draft-ietf-netconf-monitoring may replace one or more of 2 individual  
IDs - check this
draft-ietf-sip-saml may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs -  
check this
draft-ietf-sipping-service-identification may replace one or more of 2  
individual IDs - check this
draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-arch may replace one or more of 2 individual  
IDs - check this

---

From: Tom Taylor <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 12:47:53 -0400

For AVT, the correct REPLACED BY relationship for the SVC (Scalable Video 
Coding) work is the one already shown in the Datatracker:

draft-wenger-avt-rtp-svc REPLACED BY draft-ietf-avt-rtp-svc

The hannuksela draft was a working document for discussion in the course of work 
on the main SV C draft.

> FYI, the current state
...
...
>   draft-hannuksela-avt-rtp-svc REPLACED BY draft-ietf-avt-rtp-svc
...>
...

---

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 19:59:16 +0300

On 2008-10-2, at 19:47, ext Tom Taylor wrote:
> For AVT, the correct REPLACED BY relationship for the SVC (Scalable  
> Video Coding) work is the one already shown in the Datatracker:

That may well be - the tool is stupid and only does string comparisons.

Oh, and since Loa asked, I'm not reporting any of these dependencies  
as missing to the secretariat - it's essential that the chairs/ADs  
check this before it gets acted on (like you did).

(Except for TSV, where I have state on the documents.)

Lars