Subject: latest missing replaced-by information

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 09:49:19 +0200

As always, double-check before reporting to the secretariat.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
app Area
-----------------------------------------------------------------
eai Working Group, app Area
    draft-fujiwara-eai-downgraded-display REPLACED BY draft-ietf-eai- 
downgraded-display

idnabis Working Group, app Area
    draft-klensin-idnabis-protocol REPLACED BY draft-ietf-idnabis- 
protocol
    draft-faltstrom-idnabis-tables REPLACED BY draft-ietf-idnabis-tables

vcarddav Working Group, app Area
    draft-resnick-vcarddav-vcardrev REPLACED BY draft-ietf-vcarddav- 
vcardrev

-----------------------------------------------------------------
gen Area
-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------
int Area
-----------------------------------------------------------------
6lowpan Working Group, int Area
    draft-hui-6lowpan-hc REPLACED BY draft-ietf-6lowpan-hc
    draft-hui-6lowpan-nd REPLACED BY draft-ietf-6lowpan-nd

csi Working Group, int Area
    draft-daley-csi-sndp-prob REPLACED BY draft-ietf-csi-sndp-prob

dhc Working Group, int Area
    draft-kurapati-dhc-leasequery-by-remote-id REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
dhc-leasequery-by-remote-id

hip Working Group, int Area
    draft-camarillo-hip-bone REPLACED BY draft-ietf-hip-bone
    draft-varjonen-hip-cert REPLACED BY draft-ietf-hip-cert

l2tpext Working Group, int Area
    draft-nmcgill-l2tpext-circuit-status-extensions REPLACED BY draft- 
ietf-l2tpext-circuit-status-extensions
    draft-ieft-l2tpext-tdm REPLACED BY draft-ietf-l2tpext-tdm

mipshop Working Group, int Area
    draft-yokota-mipshop-pfmipv6 REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mipshop-pfmipv6

netlmm Working Group, int Area
    draft-giaretta-netlmm-mip-interactions REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
netlmm-mip-interactions

pana Working Group, int Area
    draft-morand-pana-panaoverdsl REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pana- 
panaoverdsl

trill Working Group, int Area
    draft-gray-trill-rbridge-arch REPLACED BY draft-ietf-trill-rbridge- 
arch

-----------------------------------------------------------------
ops Area
-----------------------------------------------------------------
capwap Working Group, ops Area
    draft-yangshi-capwap-802dot11-mib REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
capwap-802dot11-mib
    draft-yangshi-capwap-base-mib REPLACED BY draft-ietf-capwap-base-mib

dime Working Group, ops Area
    draft-fajardo-dime-app-design-guide REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dime- 
app-design-guide
    draft-korhonen-dime-qos-attributes REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dime-qos- 
attributes
    draft-korhonen-dime-qos-parameters REPLACED BY draft-ietf-dime-qos- 
parameters

ipfix Working Group, ops Area
    draft-trammell-ipfix-biflow REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ipfix-biflow
    draft-claise-ipfix-export-per-sctp-stream REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
ipfix-export-per-sctp-stream
    draft-boschi-ipfix-exporting-type REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ipfix- 
exporting-type
    draft-trammell-ipfix-file REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ipfix-file

mboned Working Group, ops Area
    draft-asaeda-mboned-mtrace-v2 REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mboned-mtrace- 
v2
    draft-asaeda-mboned-session-announcement-req REPLACED BY draft- 
ietf-mboned-session-announcement-req
    draft-venaas-mboned-ssmping REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mboned-ssmping

netconf Working Group, ops Area
    draft-chisholm-netconf-monitoring REPLACED BY draft-ietf-netconf- 
monitoring
    draft-scott-netconf-monitoring REPLACED BY draft-ietf-netconf- 
monitoring

netmod Working Group, ops Area
    draft-schoenw-netmod-yang-types REPLACED BY draft-ietf-netmod-yang- 
types

opsec Working Group, ops Area
    draft-gont-opsec-icmp-filtering REPLACED BY draft-ietf-opsec-icmp- 
filtering

radext Working Group, ops Area
    draft-nelson-radext-crypto-agility-requirements REPLACED BY draft- 
ietf-radext-crypto-agility-requirements
    draft-tiwari-radext-tunnel-type REPLACED BY draft-ietf-radext- 
tunnel-type

v6ops Working Group, ops Area
    draft-vandevelde-v6ops-ra-guard REPLACED BY draft-ietf-v6ops-ra- 
guard

-----------------------------------------------------------------
rai Area
-----------------------------------------------------------------
avt Working Group, rai Area
    draft-xie-avt-forward-shifted-red REPLACED BY draft-ietf-avt- 
forward-shifted-red
    draft-sollaud-avt-rfc4749-dtx-update REPLACED BY draft-ietf-avt- 
rfc4749-dtx-update
    draft-ott-avt-rtcp-guidelines REPLACED BY draft-ietf-avt-rtcp- 
guidelines
    draft-link-avt-rtp-eac3 REPLACED BY draft-ietf-avt-rtp-eac3
    draft-hannuksela-avt-rtp-svc REPLACED BY draft-ietf-avt-rtp-svc
    draft-hiwasaki-avt-rtp-uemclip REPLACED BY draft-ietf-avt-rtp- 
uemclip
    draft-seokung-avt-seed-srtp REPLACED BY draft-ietf-avt-seed-srtp

bliss Working Group, rai Area
    draft-elwell-bliss-ach-analysis REPLACED BY draft-ietf-bliss-ach- 
analysis
    draft-poetzl-bliss-call-completion REPLACED BY draft-ietf-bliss- 
call-completion
    draft-rosenberg-bliss-problem-statement REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
bliss-problem-statement

ecrit Working Group, rai Area
    draft-polk-ecrit-local-emergency-rph-namespace REPLACED BY draft- 
ietf-ecrit-local-emergency-rph-namespace
    draft-schulzrinne-ecrit-location-hiding-req REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
ecrit-location-hiding-req
    draft-schulzrinne-ecrit-lost-sync REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ecrit- 
lost-sync
    draft-taylor-ecrit-security-threats REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ecrit- 
security-threats
    draft-winterbottom-ecrit-specifying-holes REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
ecrit-specifying-holes

enum Working Group, rai Area
    draft-mahy-enum-im-service REPLACED BY draft-ietf-enum-im-service
    draft-shockey-enum-trunkgroup REPLACED BY draft-ietf-enum-trunkgroup
    draft-hoeneisen-enum-x-service-regs REPLACED BY draft-ietf-enum-x- 
service-regs

geopriv Working Group, rai Area
    draft-polk-geopriv-dhcp-lbyr-uri-option REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
geopriv-dhcp-lbyr-uri-option
    draft-marshall-geopriv-lbyr-requirements REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
geopriv-lbyr-requirements
    draft-thomson-geopriv-lis-discovery REPLACED BY draft-ietf-geopriv- 
lis-discovery
    draft-mahy-geopriv-loc-filters REPLACED BY draft-ietf-geopriv-loc- 
filters

mmusic Working Group, rai Area
    draft-fischl-mmusic-sdp-dtls REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-dtls

p2psip Working Group, rai Area
    draft-bryan-p2psip-reload REPLACED BY draft-ietf-p2psip-reload

simple Working Group, rai Area
    draft-niemi-simple-chat REPLACED BY draft-ietf-simple-chat
    draft-rosenberg-simple-simple REPLACED BY draft-ietf-simple-simple

sip Working Group, rai Area
    draft-kaplan-sip-info-events REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sip-info-events
    draft-pashalidis-sip-saml REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sip-saml
    draft-jennings-sip-sec-flows REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sip-sec-flows

sipping Working Group, rai Area
    draft-hilt-sipping-overload-design REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sipping- 
overload-design
    draft-houri-sipping-presence-scaling-requirements REPLACED BY  
draft-ietf-sipping-presence-scaling-requirements
    draft-petrie-sipping-profile-datasets REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
sipping-profile-datasets
    draft-drage-sipping-service-identification REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
sipping-service-identification
    draft-rosenberg-sipping-service-identification REPLACED BY draft- 
ietf-sipping-service-identification
    draft-elwell-sipping-update-pai REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sipping- 
update-pai

speermint Working Group, rai Area
    draft-meyer-speermint-reqs-and-terminology REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
speermint-reqs-and-terminology
    draft-niccolini-speermint-voipthreats REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
speermint-voipthreats

xcon Working Group, rai Area
    draft-barnes-xcon-ccmp REPLACED BY draft-ietf-xcon-ccmp

-----------------------------------------------------------------
rtg Area
-----------------------------------------------------------------
ccamp Working Group, rtg Area
    draft-berger-ccamp-asymm-bw-bidir-lsps REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
ccamp-asymm-bw-bidir-lsps
    draft-li-ccamp-confirm-data-channel-status REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
ccamp-confirm-data-channel-status
    draft-berger-ccamp-gmpls-ether-svcs REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ccamp- 
gmpls-ether-svcs
    draft-berger-ccamp-gmpls-mef-uni REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ccamp- 
gmpls-mef-uni
    draft-nadeau-ccamp-gmpls-oam-requirements REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
ccamp-gmpls-oam-requirements
    draft-chen-ccamp-isis-interas-te-extension REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
ccamp-isis-interas-te-extension
    draft-xie-ccamp-lsp-dppm REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ccamp-lsp-dppm
    draft-bradford-ccamp-path-key-ero REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ccamp- 
path-key-ero

forces Working Group, rtg Area
    draft-hadi-forces-sctptml REPLACED BY draft-ietf-forces-sctptml
    draft-jhs-forces-tmlsp REPLACED BY draft-ietf-forces-tmlsp

idr Working Group, rtg Area
    draft-marques-idr-flow-spec REPLACED BY draft-ietf-idr-flow-spec
    draft-lefaucheur-idr-v4nlri-v6nh REPLACED BY draft-ietf-idr-v4nlri- 
v6nh

isis Working Group, rtg Area
    draft-chopps-isis-bfd-tlv REPLACED BY draft-ietf-isis-bfd-tlv
    draft-ginsberg-isis-genapp REPLACED BY draft-ietf-isis-genapp
    draft-previdi-isis-mi REPLACED BY draft-ietf-isis-mi

l3vpn Working Group, rtg Area
    draft-pmohapat-l3vpn-acceptown-community REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
l3vpn-acceptown-community
    draft-kumaki-l3vpn-e2e-rsvp-te-reqts REPLACED BY draft-ietf-l3vpn- 
e2e-rsvp-te-reqts
    draft-morin-l3vpn-mvpn-considerations REPLACED BY draft-ietf-l3vpn- 
mvpn-considerations

mpls Working Group, rtg Area
    draft-vasseur-mpls-3209-patherr REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls-3209- 
patherr
    draft-berger-mpls-gmpls-lsp-reroute REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls- 
gmpls-lsp-reroute
    draft-thomas-mpls-ldp-capabilities REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls-ldp- 
capabilities
    draft-asati-mpls-ldp-end-of-lib REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls-ldp- 
end-of-lib
    draft-decraene-mpls-ldp-interarea REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls-ldp- 
interarea
    draft-swallow-mpls-mcast-cv REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls-mcast-cv
    draft-leroux-mpls-p2mp-te-bypass REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls-p2mp- 
te-bypass
    draft-swallow-mpls-remote-lsp-ping REPLACED BY draft-ietf-mpls- 
remote-lsp-ping
    draft-ali-mpls-rsvp-te-no-php-oob-mapping REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
mpls-rsvp-te-no-php-oob-mapping

ospf Working Group, rtg Area
    draft-ogier-ospf-dbex-opt REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ospf-dbex-opt
    draft-venkata-ospf-dynamic-hostname REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ospf- 
dynamic-hostname
    draft-nguyen-ospf-lls REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ospf-lls

pce Working Group, rtg Area
    draft-sivabalan-pce-dste REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-dste
    draft-otani-pce-gmpls-aps-req REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-gmpls-aps- 
req
    draft-oki-pce-inter-layer-ext REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-inter- 
layer-ext
    draft-vasseur-pce-monitoring REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-monitoring
    draft-leroux-pce-of REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-of
    draft-yasukawa-pce-p2mp-app REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-p2mp-app
    draft-yasukawa-pce-p2mp-req REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-p2mp-req
    draft-bradford-pce-path-key REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pce-path-key

pim Working Group, rtg Area
    draft-joshi-pim-group-rp-mapping REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pim-group- 
rp-mapping
    draft-farinacci-pim-pop-count REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pim-pop-count
    draft-farinacci-pim-port REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pim-port

roll Working Group, rtg Area
    draft-martocci-roll-building-routing-reqs REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
roll-building-routing-reqs
    draft-brandt-roll-home-routing-reqs REPLACED BY draft-ietf-roll- 
home-routing-reqs
    draft-pister-roll-indus-routing-reqs REPLACED BY draft-ietf-roll- 
indus-routing-reqs
    draft-levis-roll-protocols-survey REPLACED BY draft-ietf-roll- 
protocols-survey
    draft-dohler-roll-urban-routing-reqs REPLACED BY draft-ietf-roll- 
urban-routing-reqs

sidr Working Group, rtg Area
    draft-huston-sidr-bogons REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sidr-bogons
    draft-huston-sidr-repos-struct REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sidr-repos- 
struct
    draft-huston-sidr-roa-validation REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sidr-roa- 
validation

-----------------------------------------------------------------
sec Area
-----------------------------------------------------------------
ipsecme Working Group, sec Area
    draft-tschofenig-ipsecme-ikev2-resumption REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
ipsecme-ikev2-resumption

nea Working Group, sec Area
    draft-sangster-nea-pa-tnc REPLACED BY draft-ietf-nea-pa-tnc
    draft-sahita-nea-pb-tnc REPLACED BY draft-ietf-nea-pb-tnc

pkix Working Group, sec Area
    draft-farrell-pkix-other-certs REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pkix-other- 
certs

sasl Working Group, sec Area
    draft-zeilenga-sasl-crammd5 REPLACED BY draft-ietf-sasl-crammd5

tls Working Group, sec Area
    draft-rescorla-tls-suiteb REPLACED BY draft-ietf-tls-suiteb

-----------------------------------------------------------------
tsv Area
-----------------------------------------------------------------
fecframe Working Group, tsv Area
    draft-begen-fecframe-1d2d-parity-scheme REPLACED BY draft-ietf- 
fecframe-1d2d-parity-scheme
    draft-kozat-fecframe-pseudo-cdp REPLACED BY draft-ietf-fecframe- 
pseudo-cdp
    draft-watson-fecframe-raptor REPLACED BY draft-ietf-fecframe-raptor

ippm Working Group, tsv Area
    draft-morton-ippm-more-twamp REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ippm-more-twamp
    draft-morton-ippm-twamp-session-cntrl REPLACED BY draft-ietf-ippm- 
twamp-session-cntrl

pcn Working Group, tsv Area
    draft-eardley-pcn-marking-behaviour REPLACED BY draft-ietf-pcn- 
marking-behaviour

rmt Working Group, tsv Area
    draft-roca-rmt-simple-auth-for-alc-norm REPLACED BY draft-ietf-rmt- 
simple-auth-for-alc-norm

tsvwg Working Group, tsv Area
    draft-tuexen-tsvwg-dtls-for-sctp REPLACED BY draft-ietf-tsvwg-dtls- 
for-sctp
    draft-briscoe-tsvwg-ecn-tunnel REPLACED BY draft-ietf-tsvwg-ecn- 
tunnel

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Potential Inconsistencies
-----------------------------------------------------------------
draft-ietf-6lowpan-nd may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs -  
check this
draft-ietf-avt-rtp-svc may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs -  
check this
draft-ietf-forces-tmlsp may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs -  
check this
draft-ietf-ipfix-biflow may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs -  
check this
draft-ietf-netconf-monitoring may replace one or more of 2 individual  
IDs - check this
draft-ietf-sip-saml may replace one or more of 2 individual IDs -  
check this
draft-ietf-sipping-service-identification may replace one or more of 2  
individual IDs - check this
draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-arch may replace one or more of 2 individual  
IDs - check this