Subject: Re: 73rd IETF - Final Agenda

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 19:29:57 -0700

On Oct 31, 2008, at 12:54 PM, David Harrington wrote:

> Where's your sense of humor?
> We all know nothing is ever final in the IETF.

Oh, come on, we do get stuff completed at IETF. The agenda will be  
final on Nov 22. Now about those dates on the milestones of the WGs.  
Are they only 5 days off :-)

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2008 16:26:16 +0000

IETF Secretariat wrote:

>73rd IETF Meeting - Minneapolis, MN 
>November 16-21, 2008 
>Host: Google
>
>The final agenda has been posted.  Please note that changes to the agenda
>may still occur.  You can view the agenda at:
>https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/73/agenda.html
>  
>
Hi,
I've only recently noticed my personal conflict between ALTO and SASL.
After talking to SASL and KRB-WG chairs, I would like to suggest 
swapping SASL and KRB-WG sessions on Tuesday. Both SASL chairs and one 
KRB-WG chair don't seem to mind.
**