Subject: New Boilerplate template and xml2rfc

From: Acee Lindem <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 16:07:53 -0500

Does anyone know if the 1.34 version of xml2rfc is available?  
December 16th is approaching quickly.

Excerpted from idnits output:

   Checking boilerplate required by RFC 3978 and 3979, updated by RFC  
4748:
    
------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
----

   == It looks like you're using RFC 3978 boilerplate.  You should  
update
      this, as the boilerplate described in the IETF Trust License  
Policy
      document (see http://trustee.ietf.org/license-info) is accepted  
from 10
      November 2008, and will be required from 16 December 2008,  
01:00 UTC.
      Version 1.34 of xml2rfc can be used to produce documents with  
boilerplate
      according to the mentioned Trust License Policy document.

Thanks,
Acee